Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread  (Read 40942 times)

Billy Bitchcakes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
Re: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread
« Reply #660 on: September 04, 2022, 09:02:36 PM »
Ok well that entire 4 hours just paid off
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #661 on: September 04, 2022, 10:59:00 PM »
I need to catch the replay of this ppv. I’m guessing it totally dunked on WWE’s Castle ppv.

MJF is back and I’m hyped.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #662 on: September 05, 2022, 01:35:12 AM »
Ok well that entire 4 hours just paid off

I still think it's overbooked and kinda stupid but I'm just glad to have him back. My guess is down the road we'll find out he had an injury that he needed time off for and they used the opportunity to make him even more popular. As Cornette always says, How can I miss you if you don't go away?

I am enjoying all the marks who argued with me and were absolutely 100% convinced Max would think 2 years out was the time to play hardball and "Tony totally gave genuinely disgruntled talent a hot mic on live tv and didn't know he was going to call him a fucking mark guys!". Like I've said from the beginning - srs and those guys are definitely pushing storylines for TK (whether they realize it or not) because that's how you basically have to do kayfabe in 2022. You have to seize the means of production and use it against the population so to speak. Its pretty genius to be honest and I can't wait to hear who's idea it was in 20 years when they're all broke and doing shoot interviews with AI Sean Oliver. In a world where everyone is always so concerned with letting people peek behind the curtain, it's nice to see someone who still keeps theirs shut.

Lmao @ the media scrum too. Either punk is turning heel and theyre doing more "work in a public setting made to look like a shoot" shit or TK needs to seriously cock slap that dude and remind him who's in charge.

I need to catch the replay of this ppv. I’m guessing it totally dunked on WWE’s Castle ppv.

MJF is back and I’m hyped.

I have links if you need one. It was kind of uneven... Certain stuff took forever and the middle of the show dragged pretty hard. I dozed off during Danielson and Jericho's submission marathon and woke up and it still wasn't over and BB up there was feeling the same about the tag title match. Theres a lot of stuff to get through but watch all 3 trios matches for sure. They're all different - the bucks and DO was a workrate banger, Wardlow and FTR had the feel good traditional match, and Sting vs HOB was tons of fun for me as a 3 decade Sting mark. 
I thought the tag title match was awesome but the crowd ends up kinda ruining it. Sneaky evil Swerve is the truth and I was surprised how easy Keith Lee was to buy as a monster heel, thought he had a really good match and I think I might like him better heel too haha. Oh Hungle Boy takes a fucking killer bump too, but that's more of an angle than an actual match. Obviously don't miss the close of the show but Mox and Punk never really hooked me, I was pretty worn out by that point. Not on the main card but Eddie Kingston vs Ishii from the pre-show put on a pretty good show. Fuck leg slaps, they just smack the fuck out of each other for real.

There's like 3 matches that could have been cut as usual but it has its highlights. Tony doesn't seem to agree with me that 3 hours is kind of the sweet spot for a PPV.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 02:15:22 AM by Buttfart Rapedick »

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #663 on: September 05, 2022, 01:45:50 AM »
It’s just so weird that immediately when WWE starts to be a shitshow is when AEW starts falling apart behind the scenes.   

I think I’m definitely going to take a break from all the wrestling Twitter I can look at as a non-user.  A lot of wild shit seems to be happening behind the scenes, not the least of which is Malachi Black apparently blowing the crowd a kiss and bowing after his match, which seems ominous. 

(I don’t want to go back to WWE even if Alistair returns.   Even though hunter NXT is what got me back - I just thoroughly loathe that company as an entity)

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #664 on: September 05, 2022, 02:36:13 AM »
It’s just so weird that immediately when WWE starts to be a shitshow is when AEW starts falling apart behind the scenes.   

I think I’m definitely going to take a break from all the wrestling Twitter I can look at as a non-user.  A lot of wild shit seems to be happening behind the scenes, not the least of which is Malachi Black apparently blowing the crowd a kiss and bowing after his match, which seems ominous. 

(I don’t want to go back to WWE even if Alistair returns.   Even though hunter NXT is what got me back - I just thoroughly loathe that company as an entity)

I honestly think they're working to some extent, at least with the Punk stuff. I don't know if he's clueless enough to let his supposed baby face champion shit talk the cornerstones of his company without them giving it the OK. I think that part of the whole storyline is going to be Tony being a mark and Punk abusing and manipulating that to get what he wants. Maybe he is just a clueless, spineless mark but I feel like he would have jumped in with one of his stimmy rambling derailments if he was actually shook there. I could be grasping at straws but I think If they set it up for insecure, bitter, entitled
karen Punk and sycophant fanboy TK  then MJF gets to be the cool anti-hero that acts like a complete prick and we adore him for it (kinda like Stone Cold or Rocky or Punk himself). The inverse summer of punk storyline that seems to have been derailed by the injury could still be the plan, though positioning MJF with a stable that big seems weird if they do that. There's a lot of dead weight that could easily drag him down and just generally get in the way in Stokely's band of merry men and I really hope they drop that soon. Cass as the new Wardlow is a great fit but I would jettison the others asap before they become the new retribution.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #665 on: September 05, 2022, 02:40:41 AM »
Idk that shot of a security guard racing backstage and reports of the Elite being super pissed about Punks comments and threatening to walk make me wonder. 

I don’t know if it’s more damning or less if it’s not mentioned on BTE tomorrow

Sightunseen

• Rep: 90
« Reply #666 on: September 05, 2022, 10:13:04 AM »
Welcome back MJF! Should be interesting to see if there’s a double turn down the line? MJF is great as a heel, best in wresting at it IMHO, so I don’t know if a face turn would last long.
What does this mean for Mox though?
personally I can only hope to be remembered in a slap post three years after my death, with my name spelled wrong

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #667 on: September 05, 2022, 10:17:33 AM »
Maybe it's wishful thinking but i'm just kind of assuming they're operating under the old "anything said on camera is a work" principle with the Hangman and Punk stuff. Both guys are pretty smart and seem to have their heads on straight in other ways so I just don't necessarily buy that they'd be sniping at each other in promos instead of talking it out backstage if there was legit heat. Again, I suspect they're deliberately using the stuff we as fans have become accustomed to trusting ("insider" reports, "shoot" interviews etc) to blur the lines and bring back some semblance of realism. Not sure how advisable it is as a long term strategy but it definitely gets people invested in the present. For as much supposed discontent as there is backstage they run a pretty tight ship in terms of stuff actually getting out. It seems like the vast majority of these rumors and leaks end up being wrong, and the stuff that actually happens like Cody leaving doesn't really get leaked beforehand and is handled professionally and in-line with how you'd expect a major company to act.

I guess I feel like the devils in the details in the same way that the timing was a major giveaway to me with the MJF thing originally. It looks legit at first glance but I'm not sure if it passes the sniff test. I won't be surprised if the storyline for this next PPV cycle is Punk slowly becoming bitter and turning heel while MJF surpasses him. Like I said before, if you want to get AEW fans to really boo and dislike you then going after Hangman is the way to do it. Also wonder if the "no extension" part of the voicemail could be them planting the seeds for MJF to do the leaving while champ story too if the idea is to go full Punk tribute act. They love planting little seeds like that as we're now seeing haha.

Sightunseen

« Reply #668 on: September 05, 2022, 10:28:04 AM »
Maybe it's wishful thinking but i'm just kind of assuming they're operating under the old "anything said on camera is a work" principle with the Hangman and Punk stuff. Both guys are pretty smart and seem to have their heads on straight in other ways so I just don't necessarily buy that they'd be sniping at each other in promos instead of talking it out backstage if there was legit heat. Again, I suspect they're deliberately using the stuff we as fans have become accustomed to trusting ("insider" reports, "shoot" interviews etc) to blur the lines and bring back some semblance of realism. Not sure how advisable it is as a long term strategy but it definitely gets people invested in the present. For as much supposed discontent as there is backstage they run a pretty tight ship in terms of stuff actually getting out. It seems like the vast majority of these rumors and leaks end up being wrong, and the stuff that actually happens like Cody leaving doesn't really get leaked beforehand and is handled professionally and in-line with how you'd expect a major company to act.

I guess I feel like the devils in the details in the same way that the timing was a major giveaway to me with the MJF thing originally. It looks legit at first glance but I'm not sure if it passes the sniff test. I won't be surprised if the storyline for this next PPV cycle is Punk slowly becoming bitter and turning heel while MJF surpasses him. Like I said before, if you want to get AEW fans to really boo and dislike you then going after Hangman is the way to do it. Also wonder if the "no extension" part of the voicemail could be them planting the seeds for MJF to do the leaving while champ story too if the idea is to go full Punk tribute act. They love planting little seeds like that as we're now seeing haha.

While I also wanted to believe this logic, it leaves me wondering what angles they’d be setting up? I’ve heard that the backstage environment there is “very toxic” at the moment.
Why in the hell would they give punk 10 mins to talk about colt boom boom cabana?
personally I can only hope to be remembered in a slap post three years after my death, with my name spelled wrong

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #669 on: September 05, 2022, 10:59:05 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

While I also wanted to believe this logic, it leaves me wondering what angles they’d be setting up? I’ve heard that the backstage environment there is “very toxic” at the moment.
Why in the hell would they give punk 10 mins to talk about colt boom boom cabana?

For the same reason that he randomly went after a reporter for wearing a Penguins hat, he's turning heel.

All the media outlets reporting on a "melee" and all the backstage drama are the same ones that said MJF was no-showing and booked a plane ticket and was going to Hollywood and so on and so forth. They're either working with them or just getting worked by them, but either way I don't buy Punk suddenly going from a smiling baby face mentoring all the young talent to a bitter locker room cancer publicly feuding with the cornerstones of the company organically over a few weeks time.

I do think it's somewhat telling that apparently one of the tweets Cabana liked after the whole thing said

"An event where pro wrestlers answer questions 'in character' is not a press conference. It is a performance portraying a press conference. If you ask questions at such an event, you are not a reporter. You are a performer taking part in the portrayal."

So I don't think he's taking it personally at the very least.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #670 on: September 05, 2022, 11:20:14 AM »
On the positive side for AEW: they don’t employ The Miz or Dominik, so that’s a win

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #671 on: September 05, 2022, 12:27:37 PM »
On the positive side for AEW: they don’t employ The Miz or Dominik, so that’s a win

And they do employ Sting. Still the highlight of damn near every show he's on. I don't give a shit if he dresses like he's terrified of skin cancer and walks like Darkness Crabtree now, I still buy him when he hits the stinger splash. This might be controversial but I think he's got just as good, if not better a claim to the title of GOAT as Jericho. I think most younger people gloss over him because no one watched TNA and all they ever show now is the lowlights (victory road vs Hardy, the awful Russo booked casket match against abyss where he got hard wayed on a Halloween decoration etc) but even during those years he had some really good matches. And I still contend that crow Sting randomly attacking people and not wrestling a single match for like a year was one of the best long term storylines maybe ever.

I'm watching one of those twitch channels that just streams old wrestling VHS tips and they're showing the time Sting tagged with Booker T and they tried to get him over with the "urban demographic" by having them do an interview where they both wear sunglasses indoors. Then they made them wrestle the road warriors in a 30 minute (not exaggerating) Chicago street fight that was one of the worst, most stretched out walk n brawls I've ever seen. Goddamn the Road Warriors were brutal in the 90's, and I don't mean how stiff they worked.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #672 on: September 05, 2022, 12:38:12 PM »
No BTE today…

Sightunseen

« Reply #673 on: September 05, 2022, 07:08:14 PM »
No BTE today…

After all the news of backstage drama and the locker room fight I’m really hoping this turns out to be a work  :-[

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #674 on: September 05, 2022, 09:11:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Incredible main event. Terrible finish that no doubt will have been a massive kick in the nuts to the crowd that I don't think can be fixed by Tyson Fury singing. I guess in hindsight though Drew wasn't going to win, but they probably should've just had Roman win clean.
[close]

As much as I like Drew, I think that was the right choice. You can't end a title reign like this at a one-off PPV for a slightly pandering hometown hero pop. You almost have to do it at mania and I just don't think Drew is a big enough star for it to work at the moment anyways. I know it's repetitive but they've booked themselves into a corner and it's going to take time to clear the Vince stench out build a believable opponent.

Twitter marks seem to think it's going to be the Rock at mania and that has to be the absolute worst idea I've ever heard. Yeah.. Let's put the most important belt in wrestling on an old, roided up, injury plagued movie star who hasn't had a proper match in a decade....im sure that would turn out great. 

I think Cody in a grand "fulfilling my father's destiny" storyline is probably the best person right now. This is pure fantasy booking but if they somehow got Dustin out of his contract and had him make a surprise return to nullify the bloodline and allow Cody to win I would mark out so hard. I would also be down with Bray coming back and winning but they better have an actual plan for where to go from there if they do that. And if almost rather it be just bray and not the fiend and his papa shango tribute act.

Agreed that a Drew win would have been pandering. I was dreading it the whole match and relieved when it didn’t happen.

Just throwing it out there, I really think the Austin Theory Money in the Bank storyline could pay off great. He’s been getting tossed around despite having the golden ticket, placing him bottom of the ladder of respectability. On top of that, daddy Vince is gone. He’s being beaten down and degraded, but he’s got almost a full year to build a credible fight from the bottom to the top, rather than just being handed the belt, as Vince may have made happen.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #675 on: September 05, 2022, 09:24:03 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yeah if it’s a work, it’s a hell of a complicated one.

Honestly, this whole PPV felt sloppy. Lots of botches and a super weirdly arranged finish in the ladder match, The Women’s champ is holding an underwhelming interim title instead of the official one, Ruby got carelessly dropped on her head, AEW still isn’t sure if they want Keith Lee and Swerve to be heels or faces but still put them over the unanimously loved Acclaimed, FTR et al match felt completely unnecessary, etc.

Feels more like AEW is just a mess right now more than they’re assembling a savvy work.

SHAQUEEFA

• Rep: 32
« Reply #676 on: September 06, 2022, 10:02:08 AM »
MICK JAGGER AND KEITH RICHARDS ARE ALL ELITE!!!!

THE NIGHT KING IS ALL ELITE!!!!!

AEW! AEW! AEW! AEW!

For the record, I called Jungle Boy "Hungle Boy" in front of wifey a few weeks ago and she's like "what the fuck did you just say?" I explained the nickname and during the PPV on Sunday she just goes "HOLY SHIT he IS Hungle Boy!!!" Not psyched on the Luchasaurus thing. Looks like TK is having trouble deciding who is face/heel.

Possible last appearance for Malakai Black? now Sting can shoot mist? DAMMIT ALL TO HELL!!!!

Gunther v Sheamus was amazing to watch.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #677 on: September 06, 2022, 10:10:45 AM »

AEW! AEW! AEW! AEW!

For the record, I called Jungle Boy "Hungle Boy" in front of wifey a few weeks ago and she's like "what the fuck did you just say?" I explained the nickname and during the PPV on Sunday she just goes "HOLY SHIT he IS Hungle Boy!!!" Not psyched on the Luchasaurus thing. Looks like TK is having trouble deciding who is face/heel.

Possible last appearance for Malakai Black? now Sting can shoot mist? DAMMIT ALL TO HELL!!!!

Nah Luchasaurus was clearly always going to turn.  It’s like when Hobbs turned heel to join Team Taz - Lucha never laid hands on Christian (plus Christian had an injury that was bad enough to scrap the match)

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #678 on: September 07, 2022, 12:43:45 AM »

AEW! AEW! AEW! AEW!

If you liked Gunther and Seamus I highly recommend watching Kingston vs Ishii from the pre-show. Same thing but shorter, they chop and slap the everloving fuck out of each other.

Sting gets a mist pass because in my kayfabe mind he actually learned it straight from Muta (who learned it from Kabuki). Also I can't criticize anything that man does. He's even a tolerable born again christian, you know you're a lovely dude when you can pull that off. Actually come to think of it, I don't think I've ever heard anyone say something negative about Sting.

Hahaha your wife is the best dude. Good to know I'm not the only one who noticed Dylan's kid is packing heat! The Luchasaurus stuff is lame but really how much were you going to get out of a big lizardman that doesn't talk. Someone said Christian was hurt and that's why it was booked like that but if that's the case just move it to Dynamite or something.. No one would have cared.

Malakai is apparently butthurt about not being a top guy so he asked for his release but TK wisely denied it and told him to take a few months off instead. He's pretty good but I've heard rumors he's kind of a mark for himself and never wants to put anyone over clean, so that might be for the best. I'm sure if he got released HHH would have snatched him right up. Speaking of which... Did you see Strowman came back? He's bald now which makes him look even more like a big dumb goof from the 90's. Maybe they won't fuck it up this time

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #679 on: September 07, 2022, 02:02:06 AM »
I heard Malachi has a bad injury he needs time off for.   

He IS a top guy, but he’s built a character (bc he’s a LORE mark) that you just don’t slot into a title shot.   “Lore” guys get hurt (gimmicks sputter) when they have to sustain that over a title run or when they lose.   

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #680 on: September 07, 2022, 09:52:20 AM »

He IS a top guy, but he’s built a character (bc he’s a LORE mark) that you just don’t slot into a title shot.   “Lore” guys get hurt (gimmicks sputter) when they have to sustain that over a title run or when they lose.

Like Bray.

I hope MJF keeps Sympathy for the Devil as his entrance.

I don’t know about the Stokely stable though. I get Nexxus vibes from them…like they’re just there to be chaotic action scene jabronis.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #681 on: September 07, 2022, 11:23:40 AM »
Whether it's a work or not (it isn't), it's all getting very tiresome. How TK handles this could really make or break the company. If he sides with Punk over the elite he's fucked IMO. Whatever's going on I just want it to end so they can get back to actual storylines. Sounds like everyone involved is not going to be on TV tonight and that probably means MJF won't be either since what's he going to do when they don't know if Punk is ever coming back. Tonight will probably be shit, but damned if I don't want to find out haha
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

SHAQUEEFA

• Rep: 32
« Reply #682 on: September 07, 2022, 11:58:10 AM »

Agreed. You can't have your world champion spitting mist.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #683 on: September 07, 2022, 12:39:55 PM »
Isn’t Freddie Prinze Jr. trying to start a fed?

Sightunseen

« Reply #684 on: September 07, 2022, 01:56:22 PM »
So who’s excited for dynamite tonight?
No omega is a bummer and no Larry is a bummer but I’ve gotta believe that MJF is gonna drop a barn burner of a promo.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #685 on: September 07, 2022, 01:59:03 PM »
No omega is a bummer and no Larry is a bummer but I’ve gotta believe that MJF is gonna drop a barn burner of a promo.

Malakai Black is gone and either CM Punk or The Elite are next.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #686 on: September 07, 2022, 02:49:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

CM Punk keeps getting injured the day he wins the title.   Has a pec tear so he’s going to be out for awhile (even though he’s likely to get fired).    I’ll never quite understand how things that minor seemed to escalate that irreparably.   

I’d maybe be surprised if they let MJF off the leash here.   I kinda feel like they won’t address it all (other than doing something with the title belt) in an attempt to let the dust settle and emotions to cool.    Don’t see how an incendiary work/shoot promo helps anything

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #687 on: September 07, 2022, 03:03:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

CM Punk keeps getting injured the day he wins the title.   Has a pec tear so he’s going to be out for awhile (even though he’s likely to get fired).    I’ll never quite understand how things that minor seemed to escalate that irreparably.   

I’d maybe be surprised if they let MJF off the leash here.   I kinda feel like they won’t address it all (other than doing something with the title belt) in an attempt to let the dust settle and emotions to cool.    Don’t see how an incendiary work/shoot promo helps anything

I’m starting to think more and more that CM punk may very well just be a toxic individual. Like the pipe bomb from 2011 that everyone came to love was really him just being toxic.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #688 on: September 07, 2022, 03:48:56 PM »

Eh...I think Black tops out at around IC/TNT title level. I don't think I would be able to buy him as a world champ for kind of the same reasons Papa Shango never won a major belt. I can only take so much oohhhh spooky, lights out teleporting, mist spitting, and King diamond cosplay before I need to see some compelling matches and I haven't really gotten that from him so far in AEW. I think he's quite good but not great essentially.

Expand Quote

[close]

Like Bray.

I hope MJF keeps Sympathy for the Devil as his entrance.

I don’t know about the Stokely stable though. I get Nexxus vibes from them…like they’re just there to be chaotic action scene jabronis.

It would be cool but there's no way TK paid for the stones more than once. I have to imagine the rights to use it on every show would dwarf all the other music costs combined and probably even be a sizable part of their operating budget.

I'm totally with you on the stable thing. I hope it splinters off pretty quick, but I would be down to keep Morrissey and Ethan Page with him as basically the new Wardlow and Spears. I think a lot of people are overlooking the fact they initially brought Cass in as MJF's hired muscle in how long they've been planning this as well. It definitely goes back before all the supposed drama around Double or Nothing. I like the ass boys too and don't want them to get lost in the shuffle. They had a solid program going with the Acclaimed and we need more good heel tag teams even if they fully turn swiog. Obviously they're going to have to find something new for Max since Punk is going to be out for a while which sucks. At least we got the dog collar match before Punk's body fully gave out on him, but man I wanted to see MJF take the belt off him. I suppose cash in gives them some leeway in how they manage to make him champ though, I would actually be down for a tournament where the finals are him vs Wardlow. Go back to pushing the young stars you've made and forget about the nostalgia acts and shiny toys Vince threw away.

I believe Prinze is trying to put together some kind of promotion but it's not like right around the corner or anything. He's talking like a year or two before he launches and it sounds like the plan is to do a studio wrestling setup. With his Hollywood background he should do the lucha underground high production value thing but make it more of a general wrestling show. I would be totally down for a one hour indy show like that and I bet it wouldn't be too hard to get a tv deal for the dude from Scooby Doo. I just hope he doesn't make it like early TNA where it's just a graveyard of old unwanted fed talent and the bookers friends. Grab some of the PWG guys and Dark regulars and maybe some underpushed AEW contract guys. Whatever he does I kinda hope one part of the classic wwe booking he takes with him is lots of big beefy guys like Kross. I love AEW and Indy stuff but as Seamus/Gunther and Brock/Roman showed us there's really nothing quite like a well done hoss battle.

Gotta say guys its kind of refreshing to discuss wrestling stuff that isn't all about Punk and the Bucks right now. I really dig all the different perspectives and takes we have in here and that no one goes full mark or takes it too seriously

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #689 on: September 07, 2022, 04:03:39 PM »
We’re in the same page about Malachi Black of the House of Black.   I wish he was Tommy End again or still wrestled in the kickboxing shorts.   The first two against Cody were so good.