Author Topic: Daan on homophobia  (Read 65486 times)

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 967
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
Re: Daan on homophobia
« Reply #300 on: August 06, 2021, 10:50:09 PM »
Yeah but they woulda had blokes on blokes, too
Alexander the Great was gay for sure he had the same boyfriend the whole time, like as if cunts didn’t know that at the time and they mustn’t have really cared

But yeah I googled that and I forgot about that, yeah the pedo stuffs pretty out there that’s not like a gay thing though that’s a pedo thing

Holy shit what if the Romans weren’t gay they were just genderfluid or whatever but they just didn’t have such a word back then

Hefastion. 
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 967
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #301 on: August 06, 2021, 10:51:48 PM »
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

RichardBarkley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #302 on: August 06, 2021, 10:54:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
is it just me or do europeans just think they can get away with saying anything? to me this is along the lines of the "no homo" Nikola Jokic thing , they're even the same age
[close]

Yes, it's you.
[close]

Yeah for sure, the euros aren't up to anything suspicious
[close]

Are you really pontificating on racial issues in a different country.... As a white American male.

I've seen it all now.

Lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂
[close]
I'm not European or American. But, Europe has a history of serious integration issues and upward social mobility among non-white immigrants and their children. Countries like Belgium, France, and the Dutch have long histories of colonizing Africa, and America has the stain of slavery.
[close]

Seriously, yes this country fought a fucking war over slavery and I'm constantly critical of the continued racism in this country, but the idea that i can't criticize the motherfucking nations who revolutionized slavery and turned it into a giant industrial worldwide force because I'm American? Get the fuck out of here

Yes I get that. Europe has a history of colonization and obviously has racism to look back and regret too.

But look at any country and they will have a bitter past to reconcile with.

I'm talking about present day. The United States is the most racist, war mongering, politically polarizing country in the world. I just thought it was kinda funny that an American passing comment on the smell of anyone else's shit b

Anyway I'm not having a go @DaleSr , I find your takes quite insightful and agree with you for the most part dog..

I just get tetchy with the anti euro vibes on here sometimes.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #303 on: August 07, 2021, 12:40:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
is it just me or do europeans just think they can get away with saying anything? to me this is along the lines of the "no homo" Nikola Jokic thing , they're even the same age
[close]

Yes, it's you.
[close]

[close]

Are you really pontificating on racial issues in a different country.... As a white American male.

I've seen it all now.

Lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂
[close]
I'm not European or American. But, Europe has a history of serious integration issues and upward social mobility among non-white immigrants and their children. Countries like Belgium, France, and the Dutch have long histories of colonizing Africa, and America has the stain of slavery.
[close]

Seriously, yes this country fought a fucking war over slavery and I'm constantly critical of the continued racism in this country, but the idea that i can't criticize the motherfucking nations who revolutionized slavery and turned it into a giant industrial worldwide force because I'm American? Get the fuck out of here
[close]
what is "tetchy"?

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #304 on: August 07, 2021, 12:57:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes, it's you.
[close]

[close]

I've seen it all now.

Lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
what is "tetchy"?

adjective
irritable and bad-tempered
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -217
« Reply #305 on: August 07, 2021, 03:07:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes, it's you.
[close]

[close]

I've seen it all now.

Lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂
[close]
[close]

[close]

Yes I get that. Europe has a history of colonization and obviously has racism to look back and regret too.

I'm talking about present day. The United States is the most racist, war mongering, politically polarizing country in the world. I just thought it was kinda funny that an American passing comment on the smell of anyone else's shit b

Anyway I'm not having a go @DaleSr , I find your takes quite insightful and agree with you for the most part dog..

LOLOL someone needs to read more current events, are you 12????

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #306 on: August 07, 2021, 04:03:24 AM »
Its like you not being that interested in something and seeing its ads everywhere that doesnt mean you hate the thing and want to see it burn .. its crazy like sharing this post alone isnt homophobic for anyone reasonable, hurting someone gay verbally or physically is .. reminds me of a bill burr joke where he saw two guys making out and turned his head and a girl accused him of being homophobic  cause he wouldnt look at them ;D PC needs to chill with threatening people
im sure daan isnt homophobic he's on the same team with BA and homophobic people cant kickflip

Dopethrone

• Rep: -20
« Reply #307 on: August 07, 2021, 04:10:08 AM »
 Why hasn't anyone dm'd Jim like a real man.

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -60
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #308 on: August 07, 2021, 04:50:19 AM »
Oh yeah, even though there's hetero sex literally everywhere (Movies, TV shows, billboards, commercials, radio, magazines) etc... It's the LGBT that want to shove their agenda down your throat.

spacial_profiling

• Rep: -88
« Reply #309 on: August 07, 2021, 05:05:09 AM »
Oh yeah, even though there's hetero sex literally everywhere (Movies, TV shows, billboards, commercials, radio, magazines) etc... It's the LGBT that want to shove their agenda down your throat.

I don’t think they want to, it’s just highly fashionable, like going green. Plenty of anti BLM people of color, plenty of LGBTQ+ folks over overt representation, so much that it almost becomes an advert. Really, who tf cares how dude thinks, and who he follows. Half the country voted for the dude, there’s a foreign kid who follows him and his son, now we should hate him? Tolerance means just that. Love when fools speak out against intolerance with more intolerance. Shits a comedy.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
« Reply #310 on: August 07, 2021, 06:14:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes, it's you.
[close]

[close]

I've seen it all now.

Lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂
[close]
[close]

[close]

Yo my bad, you're right. I can get too fired up at times. I generally love Europe and would love to live in a country with real Healthcare unlike here

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #311 on: August 07, 2021, 06:54:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I don’t think they want to, it’s just highly fashionable, like going green. Plenty of anti BLM people of color, plenty of LGBTQ+ folks over overt representation, so much that it almost becomes an advert. Really, who tf cares how dude thinks, and who he follows. Half the country voted for the dude, there’s a foreign kid who follows him and his son, now we should hate him? Tolerance means just that. Love when fools speak out against intolerance with more intolerance. Shits a comedy.

Not really.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #312 on: August 07, 2021, 06:57:31 AM »

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #313 on: August 07, 2021, 07:44:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes, it's you.
[close]

[close]

I've seen it all now.

Lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂
[close]
[close]

[close]

Germany literally executed/enslaved as a war-time workforce non-Aryan people enbulk within the last century. Europe has seen a massive rise in anti-immigration rhetoric in the past decade.

Maybe don't get "tetchy" about anti-European vibes, and then rant about the United States? And, I say this as a citizen of neither country. Both have serious issues around race relations.The lack of upward mobility for people immigrating to Europe is a serious issue.

donkey

• Rep: -67
  • donk
« Reply #314 on: August 07, 2021, 08:00:21 AM »
Its like you not being that interested in something and seeing its ads everywhere that doesnt mean you hate the thing and want to see it burn .. its crazy like sharing this post alone isnt homophobic for anyone reasonable, hurting someone gay verbally or physically is .. reminds me of a bill burr joke where he saw two guys making out and turned his head and a girl accused him of being homophobic  cause he wouldnt look at them ;D PC needs to chill with threatening people
im sure daan isnt homophobic he's on the same team with BA and homophobic people cant kickflip
yeah this. even the trans homie i was talking to about this put it this way. i just thought it was super corny the way that @thesecrettape tried to like blast him through instagram DMs and daan even responded to him with another shitty meme; he just doesn't care so why give him the attention

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #315 on: August 07, 2021, 08:14:47 AM »
Fuuck Daan Foor Suure

Nah but really he works in the public space and at the very least he just ostracized a pretty big portion of his fanbase (myself included.) He has to be a pretty dumb person and didn't realize how many gay skateboarders there are. It wasn't the most horrible thing to post, he can probably keep his sponsors with an apology and being on thin ice going forward, with Jim T definitely thinking he's an idiot.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #316 on: August 07, 2021, 08:31:42 AM »
Expand Quote
When the white american guy kelled his friend for drive drunk dudes here said, 'I hope he back on skating soon", "Im glad he is backin at skating".

This was a shit post, but cmon, call him homophobic and try to cancel his career is an activism wich need to stop. In internet days is pretty ease to be an activist, but in real life what are you doing for LGBTQ+ community? A lot of them are homelesses and and whore themselves.
[close]

Dude, fuck you.

Thats why I love Foucault, He said its all about It's all about power.

microphysics of power

thot juice

• Rep: -54
« Reply #317 on: August 07, 2021, 08:43:19 AM »
scuba steve bday 2day not sure what nikesb has to celebrate dan white’s twinkie diet

but why yall talkin bout race relations tons of ethnic minorities errywhere r homophobic af

Lisa96

« Reply #318 on: August 07, 2021, 09:20:16 AM »
imagine if all the stupid shit you posted on the web was put under a magnifying glass, please chill

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
« Reply #319 on: August 07, 2021, 09:20:22 AM »
y’all need more Shalom.

Shalom.

Frank and Fred

« Reply #320 on: August 07, 2021, 09:34:10 AM »

Just b/c he'a an American doesn't mean he's in line with the "war mongering, political polarization" you described. What kind of assessment is that? Yes, many Americans have critiques of Europe (usually from the right) but many Euros have an equally narrow-minded ill-informed understanding of "America" and "Americans" as you just highlighted. Come on, let's allow for some nuanced thought here... And if we are so concerned with political polarization. let's not lump every citizen from a nation into one mindset. this is idiotic.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
« Reply #321 on: August 07, 2021, 09:36:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[quote autho

r=Swithflip link=topic=117994.msg3614089#msg3614089 date=1628283670]
When the white american guy kelled his friend for drive drunk dudes here said, 'I hope he back on skating soon", "Im glad he is backin at skating".

This was a shit post, but cmon, call him homophobic and try to cancel his career is an activism wich need to stop. In internet days is pretty ease to be an activist, but in real life what are you doing for LGBTQ+ community? A lot of them are homelesses and and whore themselves.
[close]

Dude, fuck you.
[close]

microphysics of power

foucault was gay breh
[/quote]

Dude thats why I quoted him.  And he suffered a lot of critics from feminists groups.

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 619
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #322 on: August 07, 2021, 09:50:18 AM »

daan is probably too dumb to realize this meme is homophobic
It still is, it definitely is
The word propaganda..., meme was most certainly "designed" by someone who is homophobic.
It surely wasn't designed by somebody who wants equal rights for LGBT people.

What about LGBT people "trying to live their life"?

The reply with the antivaxx / antimask meme shows again that Daan is braindead and has terrible sources for his humor
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 09:59:01 AM by BALARGUE »

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #323 on: August 07, 2021, 09:52:52 AM »
Did the scroll through the dudes IG and caught an interesting trend. No chicks.
Can’t say I’ve scrolled through all 11 pages on this thread fully, but has Daan’s heterosexuality been confirmed?
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Magnolia

• Rep: 445
  • She/They
« Reply #324 on: August 07, 2021, 10:02:58 AM »
Did the scroll through the dudes IG and caught an interesting trend. No chicks.
Can’t say I’ve scrolled through all 11 pages on this thread fully, but has Daan’s heterosexuality been confirmed?
Maybe he's just a straight homophobe that can't get laid? The implication that homophobia is the consequence of latent same-sex attraction denies the very obvious truth that straight people are the primary drivers of homophobia.
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

thot juice

• Rep: -54
« Reply #325 on: August 07, 2021, 10:07:43 AM »
daan’s d is smaller than isreal

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 526
« Reply #326 on: August 07, 2021, 10:45:55 AM »
Daamn I thought he was a lot cooler than this. Definitely seems to be the type of dude to have all kinds of weird "free thinking" beliefs that include conspiracy theories and aren't tied to any real philosophy other than "fuck you I won't do what you tell me!"

Claiming he's not homophobic and posting this meme are actions that are in direct conflict with one another. I'm sure he has more contradictory opinions tied up in the mysterious web that is Daan's mind. He sees through all this bullshit propaganda...
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

cky enthusiast

« Reply #327 on: August 07, 2021, 10:57:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[quote autho

r=Swithflip link=topic=117994.msg3614089#msg3614089 date=1628283670]

[close]

Dude, fuck you.
[close]

microphysics of power
[close]

foucault was gay breh

Dude thats why I quoted him.  And he suffered a lot of critics from feminists groups.
[/quote]

95% sure he’d disagree with your assessment that a lot of gay people are “homelesses and whore themselves”

breezer

• Rep: -17
« Reply #328 on: August 07, 2021, 11:13:22 AM »
is he stupid?  yes
should he lose his job over this?  no
is he still one of my favourite skaters?  haven't made up my mind

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 712
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #329 on: August 07, 2021, 11:46:28 AM »
Daamn I thought he was a lot cooler than this. Definitely seems to be the type of dude to have all kinds of weird "free thinking" beliefs that include conspiracy theories and aren't tied to any real philosophy other than "fuck you I won't do what you tell me!"

Claiming he's not homophobic and posting this meme are actions that are in direct conflict with one another. I'm sure he has more contradictory opinions tied up in the mysterious web that is Daan's mind. He sees through all this bullshit propaganda...

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP