Author Topic: Slap Pals Fantasy Football 2021  (Read 7283 times)

WastedHippy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
Re: Slap Pals Fantasy Football 2021
« Reply #180 on: November 05, 2021, 02:19:54 AM »
Good old 4-4 record, I can’t seem to get two W’s in a row.. frustrating to see my W,L,W,L,W etc haha especially looking at my team it seems like I should be doing better

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
« Reply #181 on: November 05, 2021, 03:17:30 AM »
I've done pretty well all season and even my rb rotation is completely fucked. Don't regret trading fournette for swift because he's the only good thing in my rotation right now with Carson and hunt in IR

Detroit is so weird. They list both their RBs as questionable every week and usually they both play. Williams is so good too, I've been saying ever since he filled in for Jones a few years back that he should be a starter somewhere. My pipe dream was that Tennessee would go after him when Henry went down, but even if he was in like Houston or NYJ I think he'd be a really solid back.

Also this might be my homer bias, but I think Najee Harris might he something special. Its not even the production that makes me think that, its the way he runs. He reminds me of Henry with the way he punishes tacklers and stiff arms dbs... I just wish we had our line from about 4 years ago as opposed to our current one.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1440
« Reply #182 on: November 05, 2021, 06:06:10 AM »
Expand Quote
I've done pretty well all season and even my rb rotation is completely fucked. Don't regret trading fournette for swift because he's the only good thing in my rotation right now with Carson and hunt in IR
[close]

Detroit is so weird. They list both their RBs as questionable every week and usually they both play. Williams is so good too, I've been saying ever since he filled in for Jones a few years back that he should be a starter somewhere. My pipe dream was that Tennessee would go after him when Henry went down, but even if he was in like Houston or NYJ I think he'd be a really solid back.

Also this might be my homer bias, but I think Najee Harris might he something special. Its not even the production that makes me think that, its the way he runs. He reminds me of Henry with the way he punishes tacklers and stiff arms dbs... I just wish we had our line from about 4 years ago as opposed to our current one.

I agree on Jamaal, it's a shame he's stuck behind swift and not getting nearly as much shine as he should. Swift hasn't even looked that great this season, he just catches a lot of passes. He's like duke Johnson a couple years ago on the Browns.
Najee with that old stillers line would be #1 easily. It would be insane to see what he could put up

tension

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • Lexapro
« Reply #183 on: November 05, 2021, 10:37:42 AM »
Expand Quote
So in the past week

• Henry is done for the season
• Ruggs kills someone driving drunk
• Michael Thomas is never coming back
• Obj is done with the Browns
• Rodgers lied about being vaxxed (and probably have it to davante)
[close]

Not as relevant for fantasy, but Von Miller to the Rams is pretty big.

Also I hate that all this other news means we stopped talking about the WFT terrible ownership and how Dan Snyder should sel the team.

this has been a hectic couple of weeks for sure. Von being a ram in my eyes make them the best D hands down.
OBJ can shut the fuck up. the idea of him was cool at first years ago but he hasnt been effective in fantasy none the less in general for any team. hes proven not to be worth the headache.
ruggs situation is so fucked. So much raiders drama this year
hopefully ty evans was there to film him laying on the ground in HD

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 676
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #184 on: November 05, 2021, 10:40:19 AM »
I didn’t even know Derrick went down till i saw it on here lol now Kyler is questionable…

But at the least I’ll try to win a few more and keep one of you knuckleheads out of the playoffs  8)
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #185 on: November 05, 2021, 11:22:06 AM »
Holy shit Rodgers is on the McAfee show right now crying about "the woke mob" and claiming that he got covid from vaccinated people. Shailene has straight turned his brain into soup

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 875
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #186 on: November 05, 2021, 11:41:57 AM »
As a Bears fan I don’t get to celebrate much NFL related these days, so this is all incredible to see. He’s really saying that he took advice from joe Rogan, is on the ivermectin stuff, tried to say he was allergic to the vax and it would make him infertile, and quoted MLK.

I’m biased against him from the start but it’s just embarrassing either way.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #187 on: November 05, 2021, 12:09:38 PM »
Holy shit Rodgers is on the McAfee show right now crying about "the woke mob" and claiming that he got covid from vaccinated people. Shailene has straight turned his brain into soup

Haha he evidently doesn't understand the fundamental idea of vaccines. I used to like him when he was quiet but im not really surprised hes a California conservative whiney emo bitch. It kills me that we have to save these dildos and let them have an ICU bed the same as the people who actually care about others and do what they're supposed to be doing. Fuck those people.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #188 on: November 05, 2021, 12:29:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Haha he evidently doesn't understand the fundamental idea of vaccines. I used to like him when he was quiet but im not really surprised hes a California conservative whiney emo bitch. It kills me that we have to save these dildos and let them have an ICU bed the same as the people who actually care about others and do what they're supposed to be doing. Fuck those people.

He's full on goopservative. He thinks his gfs crystal cleansing is a germ force field or something. How can this fucking football season get more insane

Stookie

• Rep: 4
« Reply #189 on: November 05, 2021, 05:33:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It annoys me when this happens. Last minute outs/ins can be annoying when games kick off at 3am here and I'm fast asleep. Wish there was a different designation like 'JHADO' just having a day off

Keyser_Soze

« Reply #190 on: November 06, 2021, 09:47:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

He's full on goopservative. He thinks his gfs crystal cleansing is a germ force field or something. How can this fucking football season get more insane

Just the fact that he took advice from that clown Joe Rogan says it all.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #191 on: November 07, 2021, 02:46:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
It annoys me when this happens. Last minute outs/ins can be annoying when games kick off at 3am here and I'm fast asleep. Wish there was a different designation like 'JHADO' just having a day off

Yeah and it probably bit some people in the ass when Williams was actually a late scratch last week and they had him in assuming he would play like usual.

And holy shit Rodgers is a fucking ass clown. Everything about his behavior screams whiney, entitled prick who believes hes fundamentally smarter and better than everyone else and shouldn't have to play by the same rules. Also dude I don't care how much "research" you do if its all coming from unqualified hucksters. Fuck you. The only silver lining here would be if one of these neo-con white power dog whistling, science denying dipshits manages to bilk him out of his fortune.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #192 on: November 07, 2021, 01:33:40 PM »
I feel like a fool for believing in kadrius toney. But Jerry jeudy rocks

Keyser_Soze

« Reply #193 on: November 07, 2021, 04:34:18 PM »
Damn, feel kind of bad for Sam Darnold honestly..and this is coming from a Jets fan.

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #194 on: November 07, 2021, 05:11:50 PM »
I feel like a fool for believing in kadrius toney. But Jerry jeudy rocks

I have Toney in my other league so I feel your pain, Lamar saved the day in that league though haha

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 110
« Reply #195 on: November 07, 2021, 05:12:54 PM »
Damn, feel kind of bad for Sam Darnold honestly..and this is coming from a Jets fan.
Feel more bad for DJ Moore

tension

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • Lexapro
« Reply #196 on: November 08, 2021, 05:23:25 AM »
Alright Baker May, enjoy that W.
hopefully ty evans was there to film him laying on the ground in HD

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #197 on: November 08, 2021, 06:51:44 AM »
Can't believe that happened. Absolutely insane... Mahomes & Tyreek Hill combined for 17 points

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #198 on: November 08, 2021, 07:42:11 AM »
You are not the Browns, you have achieved a win

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #199 on: November 08, 2021, 10:55:23 AM »
I’m hoping I’ve taken the W this week against Fred gall, need Steelers to score under 11 points on defence and I’ll finally get two W’s in a row haha

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #200 on: November 08, 2021, 11:05:33 AM »
I was stoked he got that win

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 676
« Reply #201 on: November 08, 2021, 11:28:52 AM »

Gettin it from his own teammates too…

https://youtu.be/7PKr3a6yBHY
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #202 on: November 08, 2021, 12:02:26 PM »
Sorry jets fans we tried to blame you but darnold just isn't good

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #203 on: November 08, 2021, 05:50:33 PM »
Battle of the 4-4 Teams tonight: 
H'super Bowl vs Flip Trick Nick.  This is gonna be close

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #204 on: November 08, 2021, 08:04:59 PM »
@WastedHippy how do you feel about toney. Is he driving you as crazy as he is me?

Also congrats on the w
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 08:48:15 PM by DaleSr »

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #205 on: November 08, 2021, 11:06:28 PM »
@WastedHippy how do you feel about toney. Is he driving you as crazy as he is me?

Also congrats on the w

Thanks bud! Oh man it was frustrating but as a giants fan it’s really not his fault..Jason Garrett just wasn’t using him (which is stupid with shep out) but I have no doubt if they involve him more he will produce so I’m keeping hope

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #206 on: November 09, 2021, 05:30:37 AM »
obj made 1 big catch on SNF 5-6 years ago and people have been pretending he is Jerry Rice Jr ever since.
he's not good at football playing anymore.

DiscountCanofTuna

• Rep: 7
« Reply #207 on: November 09, 2021, 04:13:25 PM »
Battle of the 4-4 Teams tonight: 
H'super Bowl vs Flip Trick Nick.  This is gonna be close

Was a pretty interesting match up too, the W was looking very shaky when Stafford came out of the gates with 2 picks. I really need to move on from the 4th and 9ers Defense as well, i really thought they'd return to their 2019 form... Luckily Kittle looks good again, especially given I spent a very high pick on him and my Michael Thomas gamble won't pan out.

Now to hope for the elusive 2 wins in a row and make a play-off push!
2023 Slap Pals Fantasy Football Champion

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #208 on: November 09, 2021, 05:59:24 PM »
There's been so much insane news today. Congrats to whichever one of you has d'ernest

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #209 on: November 09, 2021, 11:12:57 PM »
There's been so much insane news today. Congrats to whichever one of you has d'ernest

I kept hold of him after he had that one amazing game when both Chubb and hunt were out. I knew something would happen again haha good timing with mixon on a bye week for me