Author Topic: Slap Pals Fantasy Football 2021  (Read 7242 times)

BallDontLie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Slap Pals Fantasy Football 2021
« Reply #300 on: January 02, 2022, 02:56:32 PM »
Y’all see Antonio brown lose his mind mid game haha I’d say he ran right into retirement…it’ll be interesting to see what Brady says about it

Coach Arians says he’s off the team and rightfully so… he’s definitely lost his marbles. Think he was having a decent game too.

Big day in College Football. Pretty bummed Bama won. Wishing for an upset. Surprisingly close majority of the game. Next up Michigan & Georgia. Let's go Michigan! 

Edit:   I'm so tired of Bama & Georgia 
Edit2: Oklahoma State Cowboys coming back to beat Notre Dame makes up for yesterdays boring games. If Utah can beat Ohio St,  wow be so great

Really hurts the expand the teams to 8 narrative. Such snoozers..

Utah was so damn close. And the Irish are like 0-10 in bowl games last ten years Or something crazy like that lol
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1443
« Reply #301 on: January 02, 2022, 03:31:11 PM »
AB fucking his money and life up is the last surprising news ever

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #302 on: January 03, 2022, 06:46:44 AM »
Florida Man in the news again.

tension

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • Lexapro
« Reply #303 on: January 03, 2022, 03:45:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

hes got to have like CTE or something... right?
hopefully ty evans was there to film him laying on the ground in HD

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #304 on: January 03, 2022, 04:43:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Very likely he has CTE. So from 2013-2018 AB averaged 114 receptions with 1524 yards a season. We all know the more receptions you make, the more hits you gonna take. That was his most productive stats in a 6 year span.
In comparison, Vincent Jackson had a productive 7 year span from 2008-2014 by averaging 60 receptions with 1,033 yards a season. His family donated his brain to The Boston University CTE Center then revealed Stage 2 CTE. Antonio Brown had a lot more receptions & hits than Vincent Jackson. Kind of eerie... Both of their last teams were Tampa Bay. I probably sound like Bobby Puleo right now   

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 872
« Reply #305 on: January 03, 2022, 05:54:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
Very likely he has CTE. So from 2013-2018 AB averaged 114 receptions with 1524 yards a season. We all know the more receptions you make, the more hits you gonna take. That was his most productive stats in a 6 year span.
In comparison, Vincent Jackson had a productive 7 year span from 2008-2014 by averaging 60 receptions with 1,033 yards a season. His family donated his brain to The Boston University CTE Center then revealed Stage 2 CTE. Antonio Brown had a lot more receptions & hits than Vincent Jackson. Kind of eerie... Both of their last teams were Tampa Bay. I probably sound like Bobby Puleo right now

He was always like this (dating back to his rookie days at least) so I don't think that's it. Half the city of Pittsburgh knows someone that he's stiffed and at one point there were like 4 pages of court cases against him you could click through to see how many people he owed money to and those were just the ones who actually went to court over it. There's other stuff that predates that, it just got mostly swept under the rug and ignored by Tomlin and our fans. It didn't really get much attention til he took his circus national, but the behavioral pattern isn't some recent development.

We're talking about a guy so dumb that FLORIDA STATE (and every other big school) wouldn't go near him over "academic concerns". Think about that for a second.

Does he have CTE? Probably. So does most of the NFL (wrs and other "speed" positions tend to have the lowest incidences as I understand it but everything we're seeing points to it being incredibly common.. Like upwards of 80% by some estimates) and they mostly manage to act like relatively normal humans. Someone like Justin Strzelczyk who did something totally out of character for them would be a good case for it being the cause, but AB is just being the same man child with an IQ of 80 he's always been. Just an incredibly dumb narcissist with zero self awareness.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #306 on: January 03, 2022, 08:12:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

He was always like this (dating back to his rookie days at least) so I don't think that's it. Half the city of Pittsburgh knows someone that he's stiffed and at one point there were like 4 pages of court cases against him you could click through to see how many people he owed money to and those were just the ones who actually went to court over it. There's other stuff that predates that, it just got mostly swept under the rug and ignored by Tomlin and our fans. It didn't really get much attention til he took his circus national, but the behavioral pattern isn't some recent development.

We're talking about a guy so dumb that FLORIDA STATE (and every other big school) wouldn't go near him over "academic concerns". Think about that for a second.

Does he have CTE? Probably. So does most of the NFL (wrs and other "speed" positions tend to have the lowest incidences as I understand it but everything we're seeing points to it being incredibly common.. Like upwards of 80% by some estimates) and they mostly manage to act like relatively normal humans. Someone like Justin Strzelczyk who did something totally out of character for them would be a good case for it being the cause, but AB is just being the same man child with an IQ of 80 he's always been. Just an incredibly dumb narcissist with zero self awareness.

Yeah he's always been a shitty dude

tension

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • Lexapro
« Reply #307 on: January 04, 2022, 07:59:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Yeah he's always been a shitty dude

So who won the Antonio Brown trophy this year? (Last place) … what did we land on first place getting??
hopefully ty evans was there to film him laying on the ground in HD

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #308 on: January 04, 2022, 10:46:20 AM »
What a crazy, wild and fun fantasy season this was. First I want to thank all of you for your involvement in this years fantasy league. You guys are exceed anything I hoped for. This has easily been the funnest season Ive had running the league here on slap. So here are the results

In first place is none other than Fred Gall. Dominated his championship game against Nigels Ass Tattoos with Ja'marr Chase dropping 55 points. Congrats on the dominating win. Since he won we all should send him an item $20 or less from a their local shop. I will get his address and send an email out to everyone so they can send him the item.

As for the dreaded last place goes to Brian Winning. As for your punishment it only seems appropriate to have this as your signature for the next year. Wear it with pride or shame.

Thank you all again for this amazing fantasy football season. I hope to see all you guys again next season. SHALOM
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 08:06:42 AM by lamfordie »

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #309 on: January 04, 2022, 02:12:32 PM »
Hahaha great punishment 😂

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #310 on: January 04, 2022, 11:51:52 PM »
Great season boys. Looking forward to next season. Will send out the shop swag post haste

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #311 on: January 06, 2022, 01:48:10 PM »
Hey Guys,

So I talked to Fred Gall aka @CINCINNATI and he believes that instead of sending some sort of local shop swag that it would be better for us to donate to a charity of his choice. He deiced we should donate to the Cincinnati food bank https://freestorefoodbank.org/ and also to the City of Hope cancer charity as a tribute to Dylan https://secure.cityofhope.org/site/Donation2;jsessionid=00000000.app30037b?df_id=1800&mfc_pref=T&1800.donation=form1&NONCE_TOKEN=BA33E5856DF02D47FC76FA59C3EA81D7. I think this is a great idea and we should all contribute to these two charities if we can.

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #312 on: January 06, 2022, 02:12:37 PM »
Epic season. Thank you for organizing Fordie. Cincinnati winning cool cuz underdog took down powerhouses of our league with an impressive 8-6 reg season  record then wild carded into greatness. Gonna donate to the food bank one .Cheers to this season + looking forward to next season . Rematch

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #313 on: January 06, 2022, 02:23:31 PM »
Rad season homies. Very stoked for next season

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #314 on: January 09, 2022, 11:19:00 AM »
Congrats again Cincinnati, put $10 to each of these. See y’all next year!