Author Topic: Is Freedumb back?  (Read 634 times)

Mariatorresflores

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -95
Is Freedumb back?
« on: August 12, 2021, 08:29:41 AM »
https://www.unheardpdx.com/brands/Freedumb.html

Haven't heard anything about it coming back but found this stuff online this morning. Is Dan Drehobl still behind the brand? He hasn't mentioned or posted anything about it in a while from what I can see.

Hope these are legit. Anyone in Portland know what's up with this? Is this an actual shop or just an online storefront? The shop's location on Google maps only brings up a movie theater and a recumbent bike shop.

Already ordered an Airlines hoodie, if they're bootlegs sorry Dan!

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
Re: Is Freedumb back?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2021, 08:42:02 AM »
Nope, Dan made an effort to get some stuff out back when Trump was still in office. It’s legit.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2021, 08:55:05 AM »
Freedumb pants back in like 98 were the sheeeeet

iw0

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 503
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2021, 09:43:06 AM »
https://www.unheardpdx.com/brands/Freedumb.html

Haven't heard anything about it coming back but found this stuff online this morning. Is Dan Drehobl still behind the brand? He hasn't mentioned or posted anything about it in a while from what I can see.

Hope these are legit. Anyone in Portland know what's up with this? Is this an actual shop or just an online storefront? The shop's location on Google maps only brings up a movie theater and a recumbent bike shop.

Already ordered an Airlines hoodie, if they're bootlegs sorry Dan!

lol so yeah, that building is a nightmare for streetview/google maps. but also i don't think it's a storefront proper - i haven't been down that way in a bit actually and don't remember a full on storefront ever being there. however, here's a shot from their insta from inside the store and you can tell which door is theirs. hth

Mariatorresflores

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2021, 12:50:33 PM »
Sweet, thanks all for the info. Always loved Dan and Freedumb, glad he brought it back!

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2021, 12:57:00 PM »
I asked my sister for a freedumb hoodie for my birthday wheni turned 15 and she did the mail order form to get it and everything. I have a good sister.

Mariatorresflores

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2021, 04:22:20 PM »
I asked my sister for a freedumb hoodie for my birthday wheni turned 15 and she did the mail order form to get it and everything. I have a good sister.

Yeah, back when they only did mail order I tried to get my mom to order a couple things for me from the ad. She looked at the ad, saw the "butt love" and "piss cat" graphics, and promptly shut me down. Had to wait til I got my own checking account, haha.