Author Topic: Joey Brezinski Embarrases Himself & Paul Hart Is A MAGA Kook With Nazi Ties  (Read 97761 times)

toe_knee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
  • Get bent
Re: Joey Brezinski Embarrases Himself & Paul Hart Is A MAGA Kook With Nazi Ties
« Reply #660 on: September 30, 2021, 07:09:22 PM »
Shit it looks like Jake Donnelly is there to back up kb too, he pulls up to the side real quick then when on pushes him, he kinda does too before kb can run up further
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #661 on: October 01, 2021, 12:06:29 PM »
Angry little man

chrisskates808

« Reply #662 on: October 01, 2021, 12:39:20 PM »
Respect for Paul Hart went down

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1034
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #663 on: October 01, 2021, 01:16:34 PM »
I need more of this video.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -275
« Reply #664 on: October 01, 2021, 01:22:22 PM »
Anyone know what it was over? - it looked like a midget fight

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2260
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #665 on: October 01, 2021, 01:24:16 PM »
This thread is like that sore on Joey’s lip that keeps showing up from time to time in that it just keeps coming back.
This thread is unlike that sore on Joey’s lip that keeps showing up from time to time in that I actually love this thread; Joey’s lip lesion, not as much.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1309
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #666 on: October 01, 2021, 01:29:12 PM »
They were fighting over who was responsible for ending cliche.

mushroom slice

« Reply #667 on: October 01, 2021, 02:44:42 PM »
This is what happened. Paul eats pizza with a knife and fork and everyone that was there casually let him know he could eat it with just his hands. He lost his shit. He refused to believe that was possible. He started talking about the way they do it in Italy is with knifes and forks blah blah. Florida pizza needs to be cut with a knife cuz the dough is so thiccc blah blah blah. I need Mayo ! some crazy shit right?  He didn’t let it go. Even after everyone ate their slice he was still mad about how to eat pizza. Started throwing hands at himself! So emotional. KB was chill. He just lost his cool after asking Paul to respect social distancing guidelines a few times. I don’t blame him. At that point Paul was yelling about how everyone owed him a hundred bucks or some shit cuz he googled some fact about forks and pizza and we all made a bet and he was right. No one bet that fool I think that’s why he got so mad.

Sifter

• Rep: 48
« Reply #668 on: October 01, 2021, 05:47:46 PM »
He remembered he went to fakie

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #669 on: October 01, 2021, 08:57:00 PM »

Wow. I totally forgot both were on Cliche. I assume not at the same time right? I forget.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Listentothis

• Rep: -24
« Reply #670 on: October 01, 2021, 09:31:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Wow. I totally forgot both were on Cliche. I assume not at the same time right? I forget.
Same time
Slap Message Boards (Definition) - To create drama and make up stories about am/pro skateboarders.

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #671 on: October 02, 2021, 03:47:04 AM »
I used to really enjoy Paul harts skating, but he is so cringe it is difficult to watch

JugeL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #672 on: October 02, 2021, 06:56:27 AM »
This is what happened. Paul eats pizza with a knife and fork and everyone that was there casually let him know he could eat it with just his hands. He lost his shit. He refused to believe that was possible. He started talking about the way they do it in Italy is with knifes and forks blah blah. Florida pizza needs to be cut with a knife cuz the dough is so thiccc blah blah blah. I need Mayo ! some crazy shit right?  He didn’t let it go. Even after everyone ate their slice he was still mad about how to eat pizza. Started throwing hands at himself! So emotional. KB was chill. He just lost his cool after asking Paul to respect social distancing guidelines a few times. I don’t blame him. At that point Paul was yelling about how everyone owed him a hundred bucks or some shit cuz he googled some fact about forks and pizza and we all made a bet and he was right. No one bet that fool I think that’s why he got so mad.
My brother refuses to eat anything with hands. Seen him eat chips with spoon once

Still fucking better than anything Paul Hart does

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #673 on: October 02, 2021, 07:07:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
My brother refuses to eat anything with hands. Seen him eat chips with spoon once

Lol

What brought this on?
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

throwaway187

• Rep: -3
« Reply #674 on: October 02, 2021, 07:43:22 AM »
I watched Dill's Epicly Later'd a while ago and if its accurate he definitely did not grow up rich.

quackquack

• Rep: -428
« Reply #675 on: October 02, 2021, 07:53:01 AM »

Ahh yes, The PanHandle Pie - mayo base, off-brand Kraft-singles, slim jims, and garnished with a KKKiss from your sis
Oh, the places you'll go.

nevrwasben

« Reply #676 on: October 02, 2021, 03:20:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Has anyone else here ever eaten all the broken chips at the bottom of the bag in a bowl of salsa with a spoon like it was cereal??

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #677 on: October 02, 2021, 03:24:23 PM »

Thanks for the insider info, is he allowed to eat you with a fork and knife?

mushroom slice

« Reply #678 on: October 02, 2021, 03:43:12 PM »
For sure. No ones saying you can’t eat pizza with a knife and fork. That’s fine. Eat it with a straw for all I care. Just eat it. 

spanyard

• Rep: 77
« Reply #679 on: October 02, 2021, 04:35:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Has anyone else here ever eaten all the broken chips at the bottom of the bag in a bowl of salsa with a spoon like it was cereal??

Not gonna lie I'm curious now

Pegasus

• Rep: 4
  • release the lobster
« Reply #680 on: October 02, 2021, 08:58:48 PM »
i dump the crumbs in the hummus tub

Bunk Moreland

« Reply #681 on: October 02, 2021, 09:08:38 PM »
I was on the strip of hell know as Watt Ave and 80 in Sacramento last week, hungry. Found this little African fusion spot that had the best burger I’ve had in a long time. Massive. Had to fork and knife it. Was embarrassed.

Shout out Chulla Cafe.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -226
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #682 on: October 03, 2021, 04:12:59 AM »
I was on the strip of hell know as Watt Ave and 80 in Sacramento last week, hungry. Found this little African fusion spot that had the best burger I’ve had in a long time. Massive. Had to fork and knife it. Was embarrassed.

Shout out Chulla Cafe.

No shame in that. You’ll have to fork and knife a Katz’s (or any other NYC) Reuben too.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 831
« Reply #683 on: October 03, 2021, 05:52:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Yep

conqueso

« Reply #684 on: October 03, 2021, 06:19:41 AM »
pour your fries into a big bowl of ketchup next time and call it soup

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 831
« Reply #685 on: October 03, 2021, 08:15:22 AM »
pour your fries into a big bowl of ketchup next time and call it soup

I was so poor at one point in my life that I mixed ketup packets (that I grabbed for free at some fast food place) with hot water and that was dinner..

Thank the fuck them days are long gone.

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #686 on: October 03, 2021, 08:42:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Lol

What brought this on?
some people have a hard time regulating sensations and touching things with their hands might trigger it, but it could stem from a million other things too.  if you see a child avoiding textures (like grass or a rug) and not touching food and shit it might suggest hyper sensitivity or poor regulation of sensations.
but anyway, fuck this monavie douchbag, i wish he would try competing as an israeli skater in the olympics, his nazi shirt wont fly well with media outlets here....

TheFandangler

• Rep: 15
« Reply #687 on: October 03, 2021, 04:47:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Not gonna lie I'm curious now

Not quite, but I regularly dump that shit into a bowl of lettuce with some ranch

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 78
« Reply #688 on: October 04, 2021, 02:37:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Lol

What brought this on?
homeschooling

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 660
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #689 on: October 06, 2021, 03:30:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Same time

worst time