Author Topic: Cancel Woodward  (Read 13128 times)

HeavyAndExpensive

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 114
Re: Cancel Woodward
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2021, 02:54:43 PM »
There’s funny pranks, then there’s this kind of mood killing, “fucking gross dude” kind of prank. Like the dude who takes it too far and kills the mood

Mrskillson

• Rep: 5
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2021, 03:47:48 PM »
You used a bad example as a sample post, I can't be alone in feeling like I committed a crime watching that..

Otherwise that account is pretty good, I like how they play sheckler haha

CannerSpaghetti

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2021, 05:14:45 PM »
I bet not a single one of them can kickflip

Kingtide

• Rep: 0
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2021, 10:23:44 AM »
I’ve been expecting for years to hear about the big sexual abuse scandal that takes down Woodward. Remember that they started in children’s gymnastics which is literally 100% dominated by pedophiles.

I heard last week one of the skate counselors was caught making out with a 15 year old girl

Woodward has comments off on their recent posts because kids were mobbing them calling the guy out.

ETA: this was at PA Woodward

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2021, 10:26:09 AM »
if your cabin counselor asks " ever seen a Canadian belt buckle..?" kick him in the nuts.

TelethonJohn

• Rep: 57
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2021, 11:09:37 AM »
Expand Quote
I’ve been expecting for years to hear about the big sexual abuse scandal that takes down Woodward. Remember that they started in children’s gymnastics which is literally 100% dominated by pedophiles.
[close]

I heard last week one of the skate counselors was caught making out with a 15 year old girl

Woodward has comments off on their recent posts because kids were mobbing them calling the guy out.

Having gone to Visalia from 91-93, this wasn't totally out of the ordinary from what I saw go on. In fact, there was one year in which one particularly attractive girl who was going to be a junior in HS was seen pretty regularly in the company of two different over-18 pros at different times over the course of the week.

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2021, 11:39:13 AM »
Where’s this supposed video of someone nutting on Air Force 1s

What would Kader nut on if he was at Woodward again

I always think about the bunt story where Castrucci downplays Kareem making out with an underage girl and defends statutory rape

Sk7bord boys clubbb

nothing's been the since same

thebacker

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2021, 11:41:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

dude is a known predator in the east coast and woodward handed out hush money to get the video deleted

His name is shawn ganley. I've heard stories of him telling female skaters that he was a vans rep (he was a vans store employee in the mall) among other creep shit

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 202
  • Get bent
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2021, 11:55:30 AM »

I always think about the bunt story where Castrucci downplays Kareem making out with an underage girl and defends statutory rape

Sk7bord boys clubbb

Need to hear that castrucci story
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2021, 11:58:56 AM »
if your cabin counselor asks " ever seen a Canadian belt buckle..?" kick him in the nuts.

Weird, in Canada it’s known as a Texas belt buckle.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

thebacker

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2021, 12:15:54 PM »

Sk7bord boys clubbb

you wanna see an underage kid nut in an af1?

Pennybabie

• Rep: -18
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2021, 12:19:44 PM »
Good lord, I will never understand the appeal of self-snitching many younger folks have. I guess if you didn't post it no one will know it happened in their eyes. Some sad shit.

You say this like it's a bad thing   ::)

Can't be too bright if you nut on shoes.

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2021, 12:38:49 PM »
Expand Quote

Sk7bord boys clubbb
[close]

Need to hear that castrucci story

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-bunt/id1146650964?i=1000430246502

@ 35:05

@DaveFuck lol I’m guessing it’s just the shoe with nut on it. Even then I don’t need to see underage sauce

nothing's been the since same

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2021, 02:39:28 PM »
gross. was neal hendrix sniffing it

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 411
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2021, 04:43:53 PM »
Good lord, I will never understand the appeal of self-snitching many younger folks have. I guess if you didn't post it no one will know it happened in their eyes. Some sad shit.

If a shoe gets jizzed on at Woodward and no one posts it on Insta, did it really happen?

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2021, 04:52:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Weird, in Canada it’s known as a Texas belt buckle.

We say to apprentices ‘fuck my hernia oh jesus mate can you check it it’s really hurting’
and show them the balls
listen to cosmic psychos

veritas

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2021, 05:51:57 PM »

gross. was neal hendrix sniffing it

David Lee Sloth

• Rep: -77
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2021, 07:08:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
dude is a known predator in the east coast and woodward handed out hush money to get the video deleted

His name is shawn ganley. I've heard stories of him telling female skaters that he was a vans rep (he was a vans store employee in the mall) among other creep shit

OMG! A vans "REP?" I can feel my panties sliding down right now

Bay10Blues

• Rep: 5
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2021, 07:23:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Went to PA Woodward in the early 90’s. Lots of this type of shite going on. Sponsored skaters being “asked to leave” after hanging out with underage gymnastics campers.

Uncle Jeffrey

• Rep: 36
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2021, 08:25:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

OMG! A vans "REP?" I can feel my panties sliding down right now

If he took them to his van afterwards, I'd give at least a little props. (If they were like 20+years old at least)

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2021, 08:44:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Went to PA Woodward in the early 90’s. Lots of this type of shite going on. Sponsored skaters being “asked to leave” after hanging out with underage gymnastics campers.

A certain expro turned musician was the biggest one I heard there at that time?  Heard the same rumor for 3 years straight.

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2021, 09:22:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

A certain expro turned musician was the biggest one I heard there at that time?  Heard the same rumor for 3 years straight.

tommy guerrero you dog

djsmoothnuts

• Rep: 2
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2021, 03:12:55 PM »
this new season of camp woodward is spicy

Red Eyed Swimmer

• Rep: 2
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2021, 03:19:37 PM »
Expand Quote
“Sexual assault”
[close]

i would say ejaculating on someone's property counts as sexual assault, though i'd be curious to hear your argument otherwise

imagine doing this to a woman's property, would you still put it in quotes??
I dont think assault applies to clothing you are not wearing - if someone throws or kicks shoes you are not wearing would that be considered assault? Now if you're wearing the shoes at the time of release - well that's a completely different story.

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2021, 03:38:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

That is so fucked up, speaking of child predators has anybody beaten down fetty potter? Haven't heard shit abt that pos at all. Anybody?

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 358
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2021, 03:59:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
That is so fucked up, speaking of child predators has anybody beaten down fetty potter? Haven't heard shit abt that pos at all. Anybody?

From the mouth of Chadd

https://youtu.be/1vsOLHViPmo

chrisskates808

« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2021, 05:33:34 PM »
That’s messed up ASF

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2021, 07:53:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'll have to ask my homie who was in the tv show if anything sketch went down

I hit up my homie who was on the show and he said "i got my first bj at Woodward but we were both 14"

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2021, 11:06:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

From the mouth of Chadd

https://youtu.be/1vsOLHViPmo
christ chadd, turn off your auto focus and learn how to pronounce testicular.

HeapsCool

• Rep: -171
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2021, 11:54:39 PM »
Piss > Semen
Escalation of force. If someone cums on your shit, you piss on their everything. Sure, the victim could seek monetary compensation. But in capitalism, fines are only a punishment to the lower class. Anyone can create way more piss than they can jizz.

You sound like you would have thrived at woodward.