Author Topic: aaaye, Canucks, what's up with this supposed freedom convoy?  (Read 4091 times)

Alan

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2592
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: aaaye, Canucks, what's up with this supposed freedom convoy?
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2022, 06:53:09 AM »
Don't feed the troll.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

billy english

• Rep: -32
« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2022, 06:57:39 AM »
Don't feed the troll.
im sincere. crazy how everyone agree w/ corporate media, pro olympic etc

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2022, 07:55:22 AM »
you watched an episode of JRE, which is actually corporate media. No skateboarder gives a single fuck about the Olympics.
You think because you disagree with the masses you are correct?
at best you are a paid troll from TURNING POINT USA, but in reality you are a home schooled child who's mom pays his cell phone bill.

billy english

« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2022, 08:03:55 AM »
joe rogaine? toilet paper usa? you really got me figured out.
it's just weird to me how skaters [on here at least] are all against blue collar workers standing together. not saying there's anything wrong w/ the shot but it should be a choice. and it's certainly ineffective judging by all the boosted folks coming up positive. it's a slippery slope to worse forced medical treatments.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2022, 08:19:41 AM »
the united states government security apparatus and world economy already control every aspect of your life and this is where people decide to draw the line.

it’s genuinely baffling + comic to me. like everything you dudes are upset about already happens all the time and every time you “take a stand” it’s just dudes turning different places into a nascar tailgate.

it’s mad funny. the dudes yelling in unison like they’re in bravehart to bum rush the capital and then just doing dabs in nancy pelosis office for insta. and these are the same people worried about “cultural decay” like their brains aren’t permanent jello from watching shark tank and reading us magazine for 40 years straight.

billy english

« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2022, 09:06:45 AM »
the united states government security apparatus and world economy already control every aspect of your life and this is where people decide to draw the line.

it’s genuinely baffling + comic to me. like everything you dudes are upset about already happens all the time and every time you “take a stand” it’s just dudes turning different places into a nascar tailgate. 

it’s mad funny. the dudes yelling in unison like they’re in bravehart to bum rush the capital and then just doing dabs in nancy pelosis office for insta. and these are the same people worried about “cultural decay” like their brains aren’t permanent jello from watching shark tank and reading us magazine for 40 years straight.
sounds like a coward who gave in. would you extend that same disdain for other protests or just this one? funny to me that we all don't like cops, right? but then crying 'where are the cops?' when a protest you don't like is going on. 'call in the military. you're done, give up'.
not to say everyone in any protest is some kind of noble but i like to see it. in the words of bam 'take a stand. say fuck the man. make it fucked up. fuck shit up.' 

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2022, 09:11:56 AM »
nobody wants the military to come in, they are free to protest, fuck all cops. Who hurt you?

The real veganshawn

• Rep: 81
  • What the fuck was that
« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2022, 09:19:46 AM »
Send in some bombers and take them out, make the world a better place
Cocteau Twins

cky enthusiast

« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2022, 09:58:23 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
sounds like a coward who gave in. would you extend that same disdain for other protests or just this one? funny to me that we all don't like cops, right? but then crying 'where are the cops?' when a protest you don't like is going on. 'call in the military. you're done, give up'.
not to say everyone in any protest is some kind of noble but i like to see it. in the words of bam 'take a stand. say fuck the man. make it fucked up. fuck shit up.'

you aren’t addressing me, because i haven’t said any of those things- you’re addressing a made up character in your brain. this is the exact shit im talking about. you’re quoting bam margera in a political context for crying out loud. you’re fried!!

billy english

« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2022, 10:33:06 AM »
i'm eating beef 3 x today cause of that comment. i'll be eating meat 4-6 x a day now. fuck you!

to dude said i'm talking to made up character so are you. tpusa and rogan? yeah, that's me. strawman-ass.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2022, 11:03:55 AM »
I'm curious what our new resident troll's goal happens to be here. Are his arguments to convert us to his way of thinking? If so, I don't think he is going to have much success. Is it just to be annoying? That is what the ignore button is for and it works wonders.

If he is here to make the convoy and the supporters of the convoy look like barely literate reactionary and misinformed dipshits, he is certainly succeeding. Maybe, this is the real goal?

Also, why is someone so riled up when they have zero idea what they are talking about? I enjoyed his response that Rosneft, Armaco, Sinopec, and SOCAR are really owned by westerners. Someone better tell Putin, bin Salman, Xi, and Aliyev about this.

Edit: Clicked unignore just to see the absurdity of his recent posts. I love the new one. "I'm only going to eat red meat for all meals and never touch another pussy liberal veggie again. I'm going rush into obesity and my first heart attack to own the libs."

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

billy english

« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2022, 11:39:13 AM »
I'm curious what our new resident troll's goal happens to be here. Are his arguments to convert us to his way of thinking? If so, I don't think he is going to have much success. Is it just to be annoying? That is what the ignore button is for and it works wonders.

If he is here to make the convoy and the supporters of the convoy look like barely literate reactionary and misinformed dipshits, he is certainly succeeding. Maybe, this is the real goal?

Also, why is someone so riled up when they have zero idea what they are talking about? I enjoyed his response that Rosneft, Armaco, Sinopec, and SOCAR are really owned by westerners. Someone better tell Putin, bin Salman, Xi, and Aliyev about this.

Edit: Clicked unignore just to see the absurdity of his recent posts. I love the new one. "I'm only going to eat red meat for all meals and never touch another pussy liberal veggie again. I'm going rush into obesity and my first heart attack to own the libs."
you sir are a disingenuous moron. never said i won't eat veggies or cast dispersion on them. i merely said i'd be increasing my meat consumption [though honestly not by much].
i wanted to have an honest discussion but you people keep misrepresenting what i say or ad homineming me and i get defensive.
not an ounce of fat on me, i convert the cow to muscle. i can focus 2 skateboards at once. that's power!
if you'll excuse me, i'll be putting hamburger onto my cereal cause i keep my promises.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #102 on: February 04, 2022, 11:52:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i'm eating beef 3 x today cause of that comment. i'll be eating meat 4-6 x a day now. fuck you!

to dude said i'm talking to made up character so are you. tpusa and rogan? yeah, that's me. strawman-ass.

again, i never said that.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2022, 11:56:21 AM »
Damn this is the best trolling has to offer these days?

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1351
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2022, 11:57:39 AM »

I hit the ignore button, so I don't know who you're talking about  ;D ;D ;D
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

billy english

« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2022, 06:54:20 PM »
how is a different opinion trolling? how much of an echo chamber are you all in? i told the vegan i'd eat extra meat after he wished military assault on the truckers. and i eat a lot of cow, for real.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2022, 07:12:35 PM »
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1351
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind