Author Topic: Send Me Your Public-Personal or Personally Affiliated Biz Links  (Read 358 times)

grimcity

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Send Me Your Public-Personal or Personally Affiliated Biz Links
« on: February 15, 2022, 10:27:15 AM »
I'm slowly but surely getting a new personal website off the ground... it's primarily going to be a very ridiculous very left-leaning political, humor, and everything else site presented in a news format (the design more so than the writing).

Anyway, I'm adding an affiliate page to link to all the homie's blogs, art, social media, local skate shops (or other local non-skate biz that you're affiliated with), or even bigger size skate-related bisunesses (like, I'll be adding Deluxe stuff since we have an affiliation).

If you don't want to post your stuff in a thread, you can hit me up on a contact form on the site itself:
https://grimcitytv.com/?page_id=31

If you're down, along with sending the link, please tell me how to word the text that will link back to you (your company/site title).

Also, if you'd like to add a two or three word description about the site your sending, I encourage you to send that as well!
If you're OK with the potential content of he site being full of of bad words or leftyism, please hit me up! I'm also down to link to fam that has sites I don't agree with, as long as they don't contain the typical "'isms" or disinformation that the current right wing is kinda known for these days... so no alt right nazi shit. Personal conservative political philosophy sites (as tragic as they are) is also more than welcome if they're yours.

Thanks in advance!
I'm experimenting with a lot of SEO and I'm hoping to help boost up the folks I link to as I get some traffic increase!

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1427
Re: Send Me Your Public-Personal or Personally Affiliated Biz Links
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2022, 12:01:35 PM »
I'm digging this! I don't have anything to promote, but I have questions about your streaming. Are you going for YouTube or Twitch mainly? The TV implies Twitch I believe? I'm not so sure as I'm old, either way, subscribed to your YouTube.

If do you have a Twitch account, what is your name?
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

grimcity

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Send Me Your Public-Personal or Personally Affiliated Biz Links
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2022, 12:15:07 PM »
Hey! I'm primarily doing edited YouTube stuff, though I do eventually plan on streaming once I get better at it.

Having said, my Twitch link is here: 
Code: [Select]
https://www.twitch.tv/grimcitytv(just be patient as I'm sure my first streams will be really, really bad).