Author Topic: Running/Walking Shoes  (Read 1888 times)

shpongle

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 212
  • love everyOne and tell the truth
Re: Running/Walking Shoes
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2021, 03:51:37 PM »

just ordered these today because i start a new job and needed comfortable shoes! they are vegan and were 49$ shipped! has anyone had these saucony jazz's?

Mantracker

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2021, 12:13:33 PM »
Just got these sick shoes for half price the other day at Winners. They are actually waterproof hiking shoes which is perfect for my job working on boats. Nice chunky non-marking tread, fully waterproof and breathable and super comfortable and easy on the feet.

I would strongly recommend these. Lots of colours for half price all over the internet.

I got mine for $59 CAD

https://www.columbiasportswear.ca/en/p/mens-pivot-mid-waterproof-shoe-1888541.html

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2022, 05:44:02 AM »
Dropped the hammer on some of these:
https://www.newbalance.com/pd/made-in-usa-990v5-vegan-friendly/M990V5-38570.html
Probably the most I’ve ever spent on sneakers, but I’m not disappointed!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2022, 10:05:37 AM »
Bought some of those Adidas Puig Primeknits from the CCS black Friday sale. Wore them for some trail running with a friend's dog. My knees are trash, but in these beauts, I felt hardly any knee pain. Good times! Can't wait to adopt a good pup and do some trail running with her so we can be the most fly middle-aged white ladies in town.
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

Verdugo

• Rep: 1
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2022, 06:03:44 AM »
https://www.newbalance.com/pd/made-in-usa-990v5-vegan-friendly/M990V5-38570.html

Damn, those are sick. 990s are my personal favorite shoe ever. I have had so many pairs. They are pricey  but they are worth it. The quality is so good. I can keep 990’s for years, even running in them 3 times a week. That said, I want a pair of ASICS Kayano Trainers.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2022, 06:33:36 AM »
Got some Adidas supernova running shoes. They have boost in heel and bounce in forefoot so it's pretty solid feeling/firm. Every review says they fit large but of course I get them and they are too small. Took out the insole(which is pretty ok cushioned but not like a Koston Nike or something silly) so not really getting the full comfort but they are pretty decent. I've got other Adidas that have boost the full length of the sole and they feel a bit wobbly sometimes so if others have experienced that and been put off by boosts the supernovas might be worth looking into.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2022, 07:07:00 AM »
NB Fresh foam Roav. I work in healthcare and I’m on my feet the entire duration of my shift. These have been cheap and done the trick so far, I’m on my second pair.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2022, 07:23:22 AM »
any new balance 574 2e wide.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2022, 08:32:16 AM »
For running - Nike Air Vapormax

These are great for running, NOT walking. The air pocket absorbs so much impact on the run - its awesome. Trying to walk around in these though, has the feeling of walking indoors in cleats and wonky ankles (may be exclusive to my shitty ankles). Recommend for strictly running activity

For walking/ some trail walkage too - Nike Air Max 270 Bowfin

I just got these for X-Mas, but so far they seem pretty good. Definitely good for a bit of a hike. Have not worn much as my day-to-day shoes, partially because of snow I've been wearing Timboz

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2022, 01:20:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Damn, those are sick. 990s are my personal favorite shoe ever. I have had so many pairs. They are pricey  but they are worth it. The quality is so good. I can keep 990’s for years, even running in them 3 times a week. That said, I want a pair of ASICS Kayano Trainers.
yes! I’m going for quality over quantity at the moment. In fact, I want them to be my only pair of (non-skate) sneakers. I kinda like the idea of having one solid pair of sneakers, 1 quality go to pair of jeans,
a nice coat etc. Now If only I could narrow my watch collection down to one or two pieces…
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 05:23:01 AM by Gray Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year