Author Topic: Scandal at Camp Woodward  (Read 21572 times)

Hinna

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
Re: Scandal at Camp Woodward
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2021, 06:48:01 PM »
shut the place down and salt the earth

Lil Ricky

• Rep: -216
  • Legends Never Die
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2021, 06:52:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
that’s the only picture they have of him .. that’s worse than the vegas shooter
[close]

Its this dude, a kid that hangs around the local just got back from woodward last week and was posting about this

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLTCGBwFxx3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
[close]

lolll i’ve seen this dude around philly before!! what a fuckin dork- it’s over for him if i see him around me
[close]

You come across him give me a shout. I’m in Wilmington, can get into the city in 30 or so. I’d love to lend a hand.

Are you guys conspiring to murder someone on a public forum? Spicy.

Banging in the Slammer

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2021, 06:58:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Its this dude, a kid that hangs around the local just got back from woodward last week and was posting about this

[close]

lolll i’ve seen this dude around philly before!! what a fuckin dork- it’s over for him if i see him around me
[close]

You come across him give me a shout. I’m in Wilmington, can get into the city in 30 or so. I’d love to lend a hand.
[close]

Nah, they’re just trying to meet up and vanquish the guy in Pokémon Go

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -209
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2021, 07:12:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Nah, they’re just trying to meet up and vanquish the guy in Pokémon Go

They’re just trying to hit Total Elimination.

https://youtu.be/7l1Et65Kss0
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2021, 07:15:44 PM »
I’m stating this as hypothetical if I were in the situation….

The weirdest/grossest  part of being a counselor is what part of being attracted to a teenager is there?

Maybe I’m not the only one but as I got older in my early 20’s I wanted a slut who can teach me a thing or two (ie older woman with more experience than myself)

There’s no way or any notion of being a 20 something me I would even want/bother with someone that young?!

It sounds really creepy and gross for a dude like this to take advantage of young gal, sure we all knew gals in high school that young who were putting out but c’mon guys this just looks terrible for Woodward.
Dueces Bitch's

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 437
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2021, 07:17:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I’m trying to focus his board Nak style. End skating for him since he’s banned from every shop around here at this point.

You’d make a great detective/prosecutor though.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

Pennybabie

• Rep: -18
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2021, 07:24:35 PM »

The weirdest/grossest  part of being a counselor is what part of being attracted to a teenager is there?

Maybe I’m not the only one but as I got older in my early 20’s I wanted a slut who can teach me a thing or two (ie older woman with more experience than myself)

There’s no way or any notion of being a 20 something me I would even want/bother with someone that young?!

It sounds really creepy and gross for a dude like this to take advantage of young gal, sure we all knew gals in high school that young who were putting out but c’mon guys this just looks terrible for Woodward.

That's pretty uncommon I've spoken to quiet a few people recently who would either call you out for having momma issues or call you out for being a slut. Different times.

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2021, 07:28:09 PM »
What's this about someone having recently "called" this? These motherfuckers employed Neil Hendrix and Brian Patch going on 15 years ago.

conqueso

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2021, 07:40:25 PM »
What's this about someone having recently "called" this? These motherfuckers employed Neil Hendrix and Brian Patch going on 15 years ago.

seriously. those dudes are known creeps and its been discussed on here a bunch of times

glad my mom knew better than to send me to this place years ago

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2021, 07:44:20 PM »
Fuck this dude

P.s. does anyone say "nonce" in real life? I've only seen it on slap
In my defense, I'm antisocial af

wilk

• Rep: -2
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2021, 08:18:14 PM »
Fuck this dude

British say it.

Yeah hopefully he gets caught soon. Woodward is gross, looking at that IG page cancel Woodward for 30 min made me nauseous, all the weird borderline lord of the flies bs those kids do there is pretty bad, if I had kids I wouldn't send them there after looking at that page. Someone sent them a photo of a used bloody condom in the woods, like pretty fresh too the blood wasn't even completely coagulated yet. Place seriously needs to be investigated/shut down at this point.

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2021, 10:08:17 PM »
Bp really 'cured' himself
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

switchfrontshuv

• Rep: 48
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2021, 10:26:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Fuck this dude

[close]
British say it.

Yeah hopefully he gets caught soon. Woodward is gross, looking at that IG page cancel Woodward for 30 min made me nauseous, all the weird borderline lord of the flies bs those kids do there is pretty bad, if I had kids I wouldn't send them there after looking at that page. Someone sent them a photo of a used bloody condom in the woods, like pretty fresh too the blood wasn't even completely coagulated yet. Place seriously needs to be investigated/shut down at this point.

bruh period sex in the forest is next level

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2190
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2021, 10:36:15 PM »

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

atheosx

• Rep: -17
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2021, 10:41:34 PM »
Saw it on instagram so it must be true..

Legit no idea either way** its just interesting watching things play out this way as some kind of mob justice based on something you saw here or on a random insta story and some forum heads youve never met backed it up on what is a very real life changing or ending situation.

somefucker

« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2021, 05:40:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Ride for the same shop this guy did, needless to say he won't be coming back. The shop has distanced themselves from him and put out a statement also. It's over for this dude on the East Coast.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 574
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2021, 06:10:04 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That's pretty uncommon I've spoken to quiet a few people recently who would either call you out for having momma issues or call you out for being a slut. Different times.

For stating that you would be excited by a sexually experienced partner, you would be called out for having mommy issues or be labelled a slut? That doesn’t sound very sex positive.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2021, 06:24:54 AM »
Woodward is fucked

A gymnastics sleep away camp has creepy vibes in general but you stick a bunch of adolescent boys adjacent and give 20 yr olds a taste of power as counselors and you’ve created the perfect venue for such scenarios

So how do you get in on that hush money, just call up Woodward PR and tell them we got the tape and give em Venmo or what?

powerhazard

• Rep: 7
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2021, 06:40:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Ride for the same shop this guy did, needless to say he won't be coming back. The shop has distanced themselves from him and put out a statement also. It's over for this dude on the East Coast.

I’ve seen multiple people say that he was a known predator and/or give off uncomfortable & creepy vibes in the past.
Why was he allowed a pass anywhere?

suckmadeck

• Rep: 28
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2021, 06:53:45 AM »
Fuck this kiddie diddling kook. Fuck Woodward. Throw the cunt out, don't hide behind this shit.

veritas

« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2021, 07:11:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Fuck this dude

[close]
British say it.

I watched the whole page last night and “lord of the flies” is a damn near spot on description of some of those clips.

It looks like hell for some of those kids plus those overstuffed blood and shit filled toilets, the uncooked chicken and fyre festival meals those kids are stranded there eating, shit looks nuts.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2190
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2021, 07:37:48 AM »
It's over for this dude on the East Coast.
He can always head west & join up with those creeps over at Braille; he’ll fit right in there.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

PL0P

• Rep: 11
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2021, 07:55:18 AM »
Shawn is the absolute worse dude and was always delusional (never got shoes from Vans, I don't think he was even flowed), was always thirsty for attention from the cool guys (at age 29 that's weird enough), always had the weirdest thousand yard gaze. All around a goofy, who deserves whatever justice comes his way.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2021, 08:24:19 AM »
Groomward

ThisFuckingDude

• Rep: -11
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2021, 08:50:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I’ve seen multiple people say that he was a known predator and/or give off uncomfortable & creepy vibes in the past.
He’s gonna get jumped if he comes to Long Island allegedly. Not saying it’s going to be me.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 437
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2021, 09:59:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
He’s gonna get jumped if he comes to Long Island allegedly. Not saying it’s going to be me.

Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

IpathCats

« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2021, 10:22:31 AM »
Expand Quote
How can someone who has a history of being a sketchy pedo become a counselor at a camp for teenagers?
[close]

Woodward is core and understands that skateboarding has no rules.

haven't laughed this hard on slap in a while.

Hopefully they sort this shit out and this asshole get's what he deserves. Always wanted to go to woodward as a kid but parents couldn't afford it. Wanted to go for adult weekend last year but it was cancelled due to COVID. I can't say I won't be bummed if they shut the whole place down before I get to skate it, but it will be for the best if this type of shit really runs deep there. Fuck these weirdos

cky enthusiast

« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2021, 12:51:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

are you playing junior hall monitor to redirect the conversation away from the fact that this dude is a chomo and philadelphia skateboarding is a no chomo zone which is enforced? pretty weird of you to do

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2021, 02:06:41 PM »

Both of those guys were working at Woodward in some form in 92 when I went. That's 30 years ago now. Think they were both counselors, buy both were definitely not campers.

Even back then, 90 was my first year as a camper, first day arriving for orientation they told everyone the most important rule of the entire camp was to not go into the other side, both gymnastics and skaters both. 3 years into the skate programs existence there were multiple pros banned for crossing the line into the gymnast area or dorm already. 
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 04:29:06 PM by Shifty Flip »

Robby

• Rep: 15
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2021, 02:38:47 PM »
Kader knew, he was trying to bring the whole thing down from the inside.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 02:47:07 PM by Robby »