Author Topic: Scandal at Camp Woodward  (Read 21603 times)

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Re: Scandal at Camp Woodward
« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2021, 08:39:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Powerfulnailya, sounds legit  ::)
[close]

Corny Creepy as fuck name
Nobody questioned him on this prior to his arrest?
Kinda seems a li’l bit red-flaggy to me.
Granted, given the benefit of hindsight & perspective, it’s easy for me to sit & crit, but still… Powerfulnailya? And a VAN full of kids?!?
Makes you wish those rollerbladers had voiced their fears a little more vigorously, I suppose.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Keyser_Soze

« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2021, 09:28:29 AM »
It’s people like this clown that make normal, decent people that work with kids look bad. Fuck this dude.

WoodwardCamp

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2021, 02:27:10 PM »
Thank you for your concerns regarding a recent incident at Woodward Camp in Pennsylvania. This incident is still under investigation, but we can confirm that on Friday, August 20, a camper ran away from camp with a staff member. Authorities were immediately notified and the camper in question was found unharmed on Saturday afternoon, August 21, and has been in the custody of their parents since then. The staff member involved is no longer on campus nor employed by Woodward. In addition, there is now an ongoing investigation concerning this individual and we continue to fully cooperate with law enforcement in this matter. If you have information related to this incident, we would encourage you to report this to the police directly to make sure they are receiving all relevant information. The Pennsylvania State Police Department can be reached at 814-355-7545. The safety of our campers and the wellbeing of our community remains our top priority and we appreciate your concern. Further inquiries can be directed to [email protected].

cky enthusiast

« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2021, 02:33:56 PM »
Thank you for your concerns regarding a recent incident at Woodward Camp in Pennsylvania. This incident is still under investigation, but we can confirm that on Friday, August 20, a camper ran away from camp with a staff member. Authorities were immediately notified and the camper in question was found unharmed on Saturday afternoon, August 21, and has been in the custody of their parents since then. The staff member involved is no longer on campus nor employed by Woodward. In addition, there is now an ongoing investigation concerning this individual and we continue to fully cooperate with law enforcement in this matter. If you have information related to this incident, we would encourage you to report this to the police directly to make sure they are receiving all relevant information. The Pennsylvania State Police Department can be reached at 814-355-7545. The safety of our campers and the wellbeing of our community remains our top priority and we appreciate your concern. Further inquiries can be directed to office@WoodwardCamp.com.

idk if this is the move

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2021, 02:36:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Thank you for your concerns regarding a recent incident at Woodward Camp in Pennsylvania. This incident is still under investigation, but we can confirm that on Friday, August 20, a camper ran away from camp with a staff member. Authorities were immediately notified and the camper in question was found unharmed on Saturday afternoon, August 21, and has been in the custody of their parents since then. The staff member involved is no longer on campus nor employed by Woodward. In addition, there is now an ongoing investigation concerning this individual and we continue to fully cooperate with law enforcement in this matter. If you have information related to this incident, we would encourage you to report this to the police directly to make sure they are receiving all relevant information. The Pennsylvania State Police Department can be reached at 814-355-7545. The safety of our campers and the wellbeing of our community remains our top priority and we appreciate your concern. Further inquiries can be directed to office@WoodwardCamp.com.
[close]

idk if this is the move

Surely this isnt really them

Isn't there a photo of Gary, one of the supposed owners staring down some child's skirt earlier in this thread...

They would be mad to post here.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2021, 02:50:18 PM »
Damn I wonder how his gf feels that her dude diddled kids.
Also I think my half pipe in the sky would be more of a buttery ledge in the sky  where my legs never get tired 🥲

I hate to break it to you, but...

Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2021, 02:53:40 PM »
ahahahah
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

Lil Ricky

• Rep: -216
  • Legends Never Die
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2021, 03:09:07 PM »
Maybe I'm old school, but the idea of a "skate camp" never appealed to me, even as a kid. Kinda like the churches that had ramps but made you sit through a service before you could skate. It seemed antithetical to the freedom skating gave me. I'd rather skate a busted ass curb by myself and have to ollie over bum shit on the way there than pay money to skate perfect ramps with skate coaches "mentoring" me.

Buttholesurfer

• Rep: 13
« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2021, 08:11:01 PM »
Thank you for your concerns regarding a recent incident at Woodward Camp in Pennsylvania. This incident is still under investigation, but we can confirm that on Friday, August 20, a camper ran away from camp with a staff member. Authorities were immediately notified and the camper in question was found unharmed on Saturday afternoon, August 21, and has been in the custody of their parents since then. The staff member involved is no longer on campus nor employed by Woodward. In addition, there is now an ongoing investigation concerning this individual and we continue to fully cooperate with law enforcement in this matter. If you have information related to this incident, we would encourage you to report this to the police directly to make sure they are receiving all relevant information. The Pennsylvania State Police Department can be reached at 814-355-7545. The safety of our campers and the wellbeing of our community remains our top priority and we appreciate your concern. Further inquiries can be directed to [email protected].

The man who took an abandoned mule tannery and turned it into a summer wonderland.

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Get bent
« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2021, 08:35:51 PM »

Nahhhhh, this can’t be real
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

switchfrontshuv

• Rep: 48
« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2021, 10:35:37 AM »
this shit is more evidence that Kader is on another level

candles in his house? whippets? this fucker def on another wavelength above us

switch on lock rails on lock tranny street

ask yourself, why would a former star of the Woodward show shit on the camp years later by trashing it and spreading degeneracy?

he knew

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2021, 10:37:39 AM »
this shit is more evidence that Kader is on another level

candles in his house? whippets? this fucker def on another wavelength above us

switch on lock rails on lock tranny street

ask yourself, why would a former star of the Woodward show shit on the camp years later by trashing it and spreading degeneracy?

he knew

Dude I don't know what that means.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

somefucker

« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2021, 10:43:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
that’s the only picture they have of him .. that’s worse than the vegas shooter
[close]

Its this dude, a kid that hangs around the local just got back from woodward last week and was posting about this

[close]

lolll i’ve seen this dude around philly before!! what a fuckin dork- it’s over for him if i see him around me
[close]

Ride for the same shop this guy did, needless to say he won't be coming back. The shop has distanced themselves from him and put out a statement also. It's over for this dude on the East Coast.
[close]

I’ve seen multiple people say that he was a known predator and/or give off uncomfortable & creepy vibes in the past.
Why was he allowed a pass anywhere?

From what I've gathered he was able to fool enough people into thinking he was a rep/sponsored and had some social connections. He'd appear normal by befriending other sponsored or 'in' skaters and filming at private parks to back up all his bs. All I know is it's on site for this guy.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2021, 10:49:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
that’s the only picture they have of him .. that’s worse than the vegas shooter
[close]

Its this dude, a kid that hangs around the local just got back from woodward last week and was posting about this

[close]

lolll i’ve seen this dude around philly before!! what a fuckin dork- it’s over for him if i see him around me
[close]

Ride for the same shop this guy did, needless to say he won't be coming back. The shop has distanced themselves from him and put out a statement also. It's over for this dude on the East Coast.
[close]

I’ve seen multiple people say that he was a known predator and/or give off uncomfortable & creepy vibes in the past.
Why was he allowed a pass anywhere?
[close]

From what I've gathered he was able to fool enough people into thinking he was a rep/sponsored and had some social connections. He'd appear normal by befriending other sponsored or 'in' skaters and filming at private parks to back up all his bs. All I know is it's on site for this guy.
It's official like some DGK shit,
SLAP called the ball, now this Sean fool's been green lit.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?