Author Topic: Silverlake area of LA  (Read 6894 times)

pbj

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 24
Re: Silverlake area of LA
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2023, 06:28:06 PM »
currently getting back into skating after a 5 year break and have been seshing the glassell park rec center a couple times a week. have any of ya’ll been there? it’s so fun and very mellow. 2 ft diy quarterpipe, manny pads, slappy curbs, gap to manny, natural concrete hip/pyramid, etc.... also right next to parsnip and habitat coffee which are great food/bev spots. highly recommend

spot for reference

froufroufox

• Rep: 31
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2023, 05:41:06 PM »
Expand Quote
currently getting back into skating after a 5 year break and have been seshing the glassell park rec center a couple times a week. have any of ya’ll been there? it’s so fun and very mellow. 2 ft diy quarterpipe, manny pads, slappy curbs, gap to manny, natural concrete hip/pyramid, etc.... also right next to parsnip and habitat coffee which are great food/bev spots. highly recommend
[close]

spot for reference

bummed that the qp got sledgehammered but yea still such a fun spot!

froufroufox

« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2023, 05:41:39 PM »
does anyone know where this parking garage spot is?? looks sooo fun

JefCostello

• Rep: 0
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2023, 02:32:10 PM »

Ikea Burbank. I've heard security is pretty chill as long as you're not trying to skate by the entrance or any ledges.

Edit. The one Tim Robinson is skating is ikea. I believe the one Spanky is skating a few frames later is a Target in Pasadena, but I could be wrong.

froufroufox

« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2023, 05:53:58 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Ikea Burbank. I've heard security is pretty chill as long as you're not trying to skate by the entrance or any ledges.

Edit. The one Tim Robinson is skating is ikea. I believe the one Spanky is skating a few frames later is a Target in Pasadena, but I could be wrong.

damn, just now seeing this but thank you so much! def going 2 hit up the ikea curbs this rainy week. need to check out the target on Colorado in Pas to see if that’s it cuz those ones look even better