Author Topic: Trading Prime/World Indutries Mike Vallely Deck and 35th Ave 10' popsicle  (Read 195 times)

shpongle

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 212
  • love everyOne and tell the truth
35th Ave brand new never used. The Mike V is used like once. Looking to either sell or trade for F4 spitfires or decks. 8.38 - 8.5 deck is usually what I ride but not exclusively. Let me see what yall got!

PRIME MIKE VALLELY ELEPHANT ON THE EDGE LTD SKATEBOARD DECK
Dims 9.75" x 30.75"
Wheelbase 14.5"
Nose 5.3"
Tail 6.75"

35th Ave 10 x 33.5 15.125 wb popsicle

MichaelJacksonsGhost

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Rep: 44
Re: Trading Prime/World Indutries Mike Vallely Deck and 35th Ave 10' popsicle
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2021, 02:12:45 PM »
PM’d WRT the 35th ave deck.

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1392
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Trading Prime/World Indutries Mike Vallely Deck and 35th Ave 10' popsicle
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2021, 10:25:01 PM »
yo brother. I've got a few decks you might be interested in for that Mike V. They're all lightly skated and I'd be willing to throw you a couple of em because I'm never going to skate them again.

I'm a little stoned right now and don't remember the brand but I think its scum x sausage co, but its is the same dimensions as the cardiel football, and I skated in a parking lot and slappied with 1x. I don't really enjoy the football shape. the other is a real Kyle walker 8.5 that's a bit more worn down, but has some life in it. I can send you images if you're at all interested. I'd give you both for 1, with some extras thrown in too I reckon. holler at me. hope NY was dope and CA is too. <3
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty