Author Topic: Auby Taylor  (Read 5770 times)

cucktard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 269
Re: Auby Taylor
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2021, 06:25:46 AM »
Looks like he’s had a moment of clarity and pulled both posts calling out people either by name or in photo (Dave Swift and Peter Hewitt).
Hopefully he can deal with the issues in a healthier way than parading them on social media.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Get bent
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2021, 06:33:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If it not ah known ting, Sizzla here fi tell ya Auby haffi aspergers. What him accomplish in his life ah triumph. I hope him in good spirits. Industry professionals probably nah know how to respect him an his personality. Sizzla send I luv to he and his. Jah guide.
[close]
I once saw a dude on slap named TONYMONATNA....
[close]
Aye, look who’s back!
What’s good, Tony?
[close]

Wait who is Tony

Me…I’m Tony
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

boi-cuzudo

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2021, 01:48:11 PM »
Wait. I'm out of the loop, I seriously thought he was still on black label  >:( lucero what the hell!!!!

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2021, 01:54:22 PM »
Wait. I'm out of the loop, I seriously thought he was still on black label  >:( lucero what the hell!!!!

Dude he's been off label for like five years probably

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2021, 02:14:36 PM »
screenshot anyone?
seriously? not everyone on here has insta and the post is already gone anyways?

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Ric Leonetti

• Rep: 20
  • Sorry if my name offends you
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2021, 02:47:31 PM »
I remember him calling out dickies and their cardboard pants. 4 years ago or so
The Man From The Place Of Clay

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2021, 04:45:47 PM »
can someone please post a screen shot or explain what exactly he posted about hewitt/swift?

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 269
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2021, 05:39:36 PM »
He was pissed at Swift for being… temperamental? It was kind of weird, he was complaining about how Swift did things, but if you work with a professional photographer, i suppose they have certain ways of doing things.

He also called out Grosso and someone for inviting him to come skate ‘as a novelty’, but then the invitations stopped ‘as soon as (Auby) got good’.

He was mad at Hewitt (he didn’t use his name, he said something like ‘I can’t even remember his name, thats how insignificant he is’) for bullying people at a park, and then when Auby called him out on it, he didn’t stand up for himself but took off in his truck and messaged Auby later saying something like how he was going to ruin Auby’s career.

They were spiteful posts that kind of looked like events that Auby hadn’t gotten past, and because he was stressing out he decided to angry post.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

cilantro

• Rep: 44
  • human bean
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2021, 05:49:05 PM »
Is that a callout or just an opinion?

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2021, 06:16:43 PM »
 I'm glad it seems like he was just having a bad day and rage posted through it and not a manic episode as far as it seems

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2021, 07:16:11 PM »
I'm glad it seems like he was just having a bad day and rage posted through it and not a manic episode as far as it seems
the dude is one big manic episode after another and has been for years.

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Just another skate shop guy
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2021, 09:45:51 PM »
He was pissed at Swift for being… temperamental? It was kind of weird, he was complaining about how Swift did things, but if you work with a professional photographer, i suppose they have certain ways of doing things.

He also called out Grosso and someone for inviting him to come skate ‘as a novelty’, but then the invitations stopped ‘as soon as (Auby) got good’.

He was mad at Hewitt (he didn’t use his name, he said something like ‘I can’t even remember his name, thats how insignificant he is’) for bullying people at a park, and then when Auby called him out on it, he didn’t stand up for himself but took off in his truck and messaged Auby later saying something like how he was going to ruin Auby’s career.

They were spiteful posts that kind of looked like events that Auby hadn’t gotten past, and because he was stressing out he decided to angry post.

Thanks.

I thought I was going nuts looking through his feed and not finding anything like that last night...

I also thought that he quit Black Label, not that he got kicked off, but I don't know anyone in and around that besides what I see or read from another continent, so I could imagine that some people would be taking sides in whatever was going on and are much closer to knowing exactly what went down, but don't need to share as it is his private life, not our public opera show.

I liked his skating in both eras of his, from Krooked street days, through Black Label, injuries and breakdowns, to Image Kid 80s vert boards, but like a lot of skateboarders, I am not particularly interested in their personal affairs or the fact that they seem to be on monu"mental" rollercoasters, but I sometimes cannot look in the mirror, so have nothing to add there.

This is a great example of the man, whatever you may make of him:

I talk too much about skateboards.  Sorry.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -295
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2021, 10:11:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Is that a callout or just an opinion?

He’s absolutely correct though