Author Topic: NEW Baker Rider  (Read 7726 times)

Loady McGee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 55
Re: NEW Baker Rider
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2021, 04:08:06 AM »
Whatever happened to that Frankie Heck guy? Wasn't he AM for Baker?

AslansBack

• Rep: -9
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2021, 04:42:51 AM »
Yo been off the boards for a while.

If you guys didn’t know the sheets saves the world on a regular basis. Around March I got the stigmata and didn’t die, which means I’m Jesus Christ. I’ve been saving the world on a consistent basis since then.

Turns out COVID was a means too create mutant vampires and that created a number of issues. Hopefully you guys didn’t get the Pfizer vaccine.

Also that dude rips, good style, and that last trick with the popover on the big kink was awesome.

Love ya guys. Stay safe, and I’ll keep praying for my Slap Pals while I defend the world. Jesus is a superhero dudes, that’s why I always picked the superhero names on my accounts after sheets.

Letsfilmavideo

• Rep: 16
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2021, 06:51:22 AM »
One of the melodi kids is getting hooked up too
I always got one of my boys holdin a jar of leak and a fat blunt, so as soon as i land the trick we gettin wet you know?

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2202
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2021, 10:00:08 AM »
Good to hear your still out there, Cheetah.
Real talk, though: I hope you’ve got access to a robust support network. Don’t be afraid to lean on it, and holler if you need an ear to talk into.
Take care of yourself, yeah?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Circaskater420

• Rep: -76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2021, 11:51:07 AM »
Whatever happened to that Frankie Heck guy? Wasn't he AM for Baker?

He’s been riding Antihero decks on Instagram for the past few months

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2021, 12:58:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Does Donta Hill have a board sponsor?
He looks terrible on a board and I’m kinda surprised that he was listed as a featured skater instead of just having a couple of homie tricks included.
No one else on RVCA was a available?
His tricks looked gross.
[close]
I agree
I disagree. It’s also hard to have that Phan or Penny steez when you’re 6’8

Snappyfingers

• Rep: 41
  • AW YEAH
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2021, 04:04:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

He looks terrible on a board and I’m kinda surprised that he was listed as a featured skater instead of just having a couple of homie tricks included.
His tricks looked gross.
[close]
I agree
[close]

He skates slow and is all clunky looking. He’d get a pass if he had any kind of “steez” but he doesn’t and his skating is gross.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 08:33:12 PM by Snappyfingers »
AW YEAH

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2021, 04:38:07 PM »
Was hoping it would be Max! Good for him. Never heard of him until that last Dime video but he’s sick. I enjoyed Sully’s part in Potluck too. He seemed pretty young. Cool to see some more new kids on that are interesting.

Clemskiba

• Rep: 50
  • almost canadian
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2021, 05:41:47 PM »
super stoked for max because he's really rippin shit - the only time i barely saw skating him irl, i was biking to my homie's place, turned my head after hearing a noise and saw him come off something that resembled a grind/slide failed try on a pretty steep rail with little space to maneuver behind it right above laurier park in montréal

that spot seemed fucked and somehow thought some footage could end up in the forthcoming dime vid but nothing was in the vans edit so it probably didn't work out in the end

regardless, the dime/baker connection is really cool and as a french guy who is now living in québec, it's really nice to see young talent from up here being noticed by the boss (was very happy for jacopo as well when he got pro more recently - it's always pleasant to see some non-US skaters on the baker squad)

We're all posting on a message board in 2022. We're all losers.

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2021, 04:31:47 AM »
Expand Quote
baker almost-am team is tight

the ones i know are Max, Sully, Hannah Tallman, Mingus Gamble, and this kid Julian Depalma who beat me in a contest (love-hate relationship)

fill me in with any others
[close]

Is that Vincent Palmer kid still getting boards from them? Thought he had a really sick style and would’ve been a good fit for Baker

I think so, although he's busy sucking of Supreme's cock.
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

mooraga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2021, 06:07:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

His tricks looked gross.
[close]
I agree
[close]
fuck that, just cause he's tall as fuck he doesn't get a pass to look awful skating, I'd never liked this dude and there's probably 1000 flow kids better than him, I still dont get the "hype" on him or why he even got sponsored somehow

BA or Resse Forbes are still huge dudes and they look amazing on a board

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 104
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2021, 06:55:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
baker almost-am team is tight

the ones i know are Max, Sully, Hannah Tallman, Mingus Gamble, and this kid Julian Depalma who beat me in a contest (love-hate relationship)

fill me in with any others
[close]

Is that Vincent Palmer kid still getting boards from them? Thought he had a really sick style and would’ve been a good fit for Baker
[close]

I think so, although he's busy sucking of Supreme's cock.

I mean they're the only company I see really giving him any sort of a platform/real support

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2021, 11:12:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

His tricks looked gross.
[close]
I agree
[close]
[close]
fuck that, just cause he's tall as fuck he doesn't get a pass to look awful skating, I'd never liked this dude and there's probably 1000 flow kids better than him, I still dont get the "hype" on him or why he even got sponsored somehow

Lmao at that crazy overreaction buster.
Peep his Instagram, dudes got a really good bs smith and does some cool stuff. As a fellow tall skater, I had to throw him a follow.
His style really isn’t that bad you’re tripping.
Reese and BA are tiny compared to Hill.
You sound like a very sad person, go skate and maybe you’ll be as good as Donta one day

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 104
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2021, 12:48:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

His tricks looked gross.
[close]
I agree
[close]
[close]

[close]
Peep his Instagram, dudes got a really good bs smith and does some cool stuff. As a fellow tall skater, I had to throw him a follow.
You sound like a very sad person, go skate and maybe you’ll be as good as Donta one day

I don't understand the Donta hate, I know it's been a minute but I thought his part in the Baker Ams video was great

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2021, 12:57:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

His tricks looked gross.
[close]
I agree
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

I don't understand the Donta hate, I know it's been a minute but I thought his part in the Baker Ams video was great

Agreed. I thought it was sick how small he could make waist-high rails look from flat.