Author Topic: KING OF MACBA 4!  (Read 27088 times)

Sk.A.T.A.N

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
Re: KING OF MACBA 4!
« Reply #360 on: December 04, 2021, 05:19:08 AM »
That was a great final, both seemed to have a bit of an off day with their go-to's but that made the game better. Last trick was a bad call, avoiding running into that ledge after the trick is a major part of that spot. Also do you really have to hug after every single trick?

imagine being hyped on each others skating  ::)

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Trilogy

• Rep: -263
« Reply #361 on: December 04, 2021, 05:49:00 AM »
Tiago really wanted to win, he played like he was the cool guy all the time and hyped on his opponent tricks and even hyping and hugging them like they are BFF but his wasnt so non chalant about this competition he would retry the last trick like he did on the switch flip, thing was, on the switch flip he didnt had just one letter left.

Other thing, oh Tiago is such a nice guy giving a few bucks to the other guy, dude, Tiago has a best selling signature shoe on New Balance and his a really well established pro nowdays, a few buck for him is just peanuts.

I like Tiago and I think he is really good, but Slap, stop acting like he is a modern day Jesus, OK??

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #362 on: December 04, 2021, 05:51:41 AM »
Tiago really wanted to win, he played like he was the cool guy all the time and hyped on his opponent tricks and even hyping them and hugging like they are BFF but his wasnt so non chalant about this competition he would retry the last trick like he did on the switch flip, thing was, on the switch flip he didnt had just one letter left.

Other thing, oh Tiago is such a nice guy giving a few bucks to the other guy, dude, Tiago has a best selling signature shoe on New Balance and his a really well established pro nowdays, a few buck for him is just peanuts.

I like Tiago and I think he is really good, but Slap, stop acting like he is a modern day Jesus, OK??

Lol shut the fuck up dude

What's wrong with somebody that the watch this whole great contest and that's their fucking take away
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Trilogy

« Reply #363 on: December 04, 2021, 05:55:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Tiago really wanted to win, he played like he was the cool guy all the time and hyped on his opponent tricks and even hyping them and hugging like they are BFF but his wasnt so non chalant about this competition he would retry the last trick like he did on the switch flip, thing was, on the switch flip he didnt had just one letter left.

[close]

Lol shut the fuck up dude

What's wrong with somebody that the watch this whole great contest and that's their fucking take away

I have an opinion and I exposed it, you are free to do the same like you did.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #364 on: December 04, 2021, 07:28:40 AM »
Tiago really wanted to win, he played like he was the cool guy all the time and hyped on his opponent tricks and even hyping and hugging them like they are BFF but his wasnt so non chalant about this competition he would retry the last trick like he did on the switch flip, thing was, on the switch flip he didnt had just one letter left.

He is better than Jesus Fernandes.

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #365 on: December 04, 2021, 07:32:58 AM »

You sound goofy
Slap : it's a  nice gesture, he did not have to do that.
Trilogy's take : Stop considering him like a modern Jesus

The game was nice, the gesture was nice, take a chill pill, stop beeing bitter and work on your pop
check my music

Trilogy

« Reply #366 on: December 04, 2021, 08:11:59 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You sound goofy
Slap : it's a  nice gesture, he did not have to do that.
Trilogy's take : Stop considering him like a modern Jesus

The game was nice, the gesture was nice, take a chill pill, stop beeing bitter and work on your pop

yeah, you are right, I just woke up today in a bad mood, sorry for my rant.

conqueso

« Reply #367 on: December 05, 2021, 09:51:47 AM »
dont see why they counted the sw crook

he redid the sw flip that he actually landed

amazing skating though

Allez_Jambon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #368 on: December 05, 2021, 10:05:09 AM »
Tiago tried the front tail down the big 3. Anybody else skate the ledge/set like that?

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1201
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #369 on: December 05, 2021, 04:07:34 PM »
Come to think of it, Jesus had hella abs, so does Tiago.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Don

• Rep: -31
« Reply #370 on: December 05, 2021, 05:07:09 PM »

Yeah, Tiago really wanted to win. And he won, good for him

keepthefunkalive

• Rep: 129
« Reply #371 on: December 05, 2021, 05:58:22 PM »
Come to think of it, Jesus had hella abs, so does Tiago.

Yeah but Jesus was flexing too hard with that whole resurrection thing. He should have just switch tre-flipped for mankind first.

Sharp-o

• Rep: -6
  • WAH! Haippia spotille!
« Reply #372 on: December 06, 2021, 05:29:49 AM »
Tiago tried the front tail down the big 3. Anybody else skate the ledge/set like that?

Sourbeer back tailed it in 2017 i think

@3:15