Author Topic: Someone compiled Spenny's Instagram destruction  (Read 1628 times)

figureitout

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
Someone compiled Spenny's Instagram destruction
« on: September 21, 2021, 08:22:46 AM »
Dude is the best period. Primitive is lucky to have him.

The fakie flip up sw bs flip at Tfox was unreal.

fav skater, Debobby a close second...Something in the water in Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww1Bn_7vSTE&ab_channel=DamianStachelski
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 08:30:18 AM by figureitout »

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 673
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Someone compiled Spenny's Instagram destruction
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2021, 09:41:01 AM »
on his 9 club he actually talks about how shitty the water is here  ;D i know you were just joking but it really varies where you live, if you live close to a river you will get good water, but if you dont, then its well water which is shit. there was a huge e-coli outbreak from that shit a long time ago here :(  messed up an entire small town

dilbert1

• Rep: 139
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2021, 11:32:51 AM »
on his 9 club he actually talks about how shitty the water is here  ;D i know you were just joking but it really varies where you live, if you live close to a river you will get good water, but if you dont, then its well water which is shit. there was a huge e-coli outbreak from that shit a long time ago here :(  messed up an entire small town

I’d guess BC has Ontario beat with proximity to major watersheds. Seems there’s even something of an obsession in Vancouver/surrounding areas with claiming the cleanest tap water in the world. Pretty fucked thing to brag about when put in the context you provided.

creep3000

• Rep: 2
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2021, 01:15:31 PM »
He's one of the most underrated. Hyped that he is on Primitive and rocking New Balance. Noticed that he isn't on the team roster which is a bummer. He just got his pro model for supra and they went under. Hope he get fully on NB and gets the check he deserves.  Dude had some bad back problems but i guess that all the meditation and yoga helped. Dude is on fire.

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2021, 01:39:07 PM »
He's one of the most underrated. Hyped that he is on Primitive and rocking New Balance. Noticed that he isn't on the team roster which is a bummer. He just got his pro model for supra and they went under. Hope he get fully on NB and gets the check he deserves.  Dude had some bad back problems but i guess that all the meditation and yoga helped. Dude is on fire.

his latest episode on the bunt from last week solidified that he's fully on NB and said he's working on multiple projects so I'm guessing some of that footage is going to some form of "welcome to NB" clip or IG post.

dustyassrocketswitchv

• Rep: -135
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2021, 02:15:36 PM »
GOAT.
big texas cummer

creep3000

• Rep: 2
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2021, 04:31:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

his latest episode on the bunt from last week solidified that he's fully on NB and said he's working on multiple projects so I'm guessing some of that footage is going to some form of "welcome to NB" clip or IG post.

Ooppaa! Super sick. Had to listen to that and was really good.

Clemskiba

• Rep: 50
  • almost canadian
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2021, 08:09:56 AM »
this that maple syrup boy, makes you stronger!

We're all posting on a message board in 2022. We're all losers.

thebacker

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2021, 08:19:07 AM »
the canadian jack curtin

MadeYouLook

• Rep: 22
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2021, 09:12:18 AM »
This and the Cromer rough cut are insane.

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • breathcakes
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2021, 01:10:19 PM »
why is shit this good on instagram

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -380
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2021, 02:17:11 PM »
I love how Blatant he stomps so many of his tricks  :)

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2021, 04:12:10 PM »
Switch shove up the hard way to fakie varial flip was so G
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1488
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2021, 03:19:12 AM »
all of that footage way insane, but the two ledges lines especially so. tasteful tech

backone

• Rep: 8
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2021, 03:39:23 AM »
Remember that stuff he was saying about wearing shoes 3 sizes too small? Ouch... I can't even handle shoes half a size too small. I think he said he started wearing the correct size and it was a game changer lol

Salmon Agah

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2021, 08:44:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I’d guess BC has Ontario beat with proximity to major watersheds. Seems there’s even something of an obsession in Vancouver/surrounding areas with claiming the cleanest tap water in the world. Pretty fucked thing to brag about when put in the context you provided.

Here in Florida we have prime aquifers, springs, and rivers in our backyard, and yet my city is under boil water notices so frequently they don't report them on local news.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2021, 03:02:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ontario is lucky to have diverse water to pick from, of course we have the great lakes and their tributaries, their water can be sketchy at times no doubt, but we also have the 1000's of lakes in Muskoka, Haliburton, etc and northern Ontario. Having the most fresh water on the planet and one of the smallest army's on earth is not a good match, some day someone is coming for our water and I hope to be long gone.

also this again

https://youtu.be/2mNvITgPnvg?t=94

The fakie flip stomp is jaw dropping

Hypnotoad

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2021, 11:14:18 PM »
Dope part.

Got me fired up to talk about municipal water supplies.