Author Topic: Jordan Sanchez  (Read 8583 times)

toe_knee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 217
  • Get bent
Re: Jordan Sanchez
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2021, 07:11:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Remembering Jordan Sanchez helped me to remember Josh Jones’ part in Vics mrkt, serious apex shit to kavinsky

Thank you
[close]

I fuckin love that part, manny to sex change flip is burned into my brain, dude is a pioneer of low impact skateboarding

This was a lot of fun to watch
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

Ayanami

• Rep: 55
i like the tiny headed bear who says nice stuff to everyone.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2021, 01:12:48 PM »
Anyone else thinks he comes off as kind of a douche in that Jenkem piece? 

Kind of Bitching about skateboarding not making him money, basically being over skating before Welcome even gave him a board (but not turning the board down or stepping aside sooner so they could turn someone else pro, and not even letting them know he officially quit). 

I understand moving past skateboarding and having changing priorities, but he comes off like a lot of my old friends that got bitter at skating and started acting like they were above it. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Get bent
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2021, 02:26:38 PM »

Kind of Bitching about skateboarding not making him money, basically being over skating before Welcome even gave him a board (but not turning the board down or stepping aside sooner so they could turn someone else pro, and not even letting them know he officially quit). 

I understand moving past skateboarding and having changing priorities, but he comes off like a lot of my old friends that got bitter at skating and started acting like they were above it.

Yea he seems kinda bitter towards it, which really sucks because I thought the little niche he carved out for himself was cool, too bad it wasn’t making him money, he really seems like he isn’t the same person as in those videos I really enjoyed. But people change, I’m glad he is gonna leave the vics market stuff alone though
You want some queso?”

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -764
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2021, 02:34:09 PM »
Definition of pussy whipped
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Get bent
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2021, 02:45:33 PM »
Definition of pussy whipped

I mean you aren’t wrong, but damn
You want some queso?”

matta

• Rep: 26
« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2021, 04:36:03 PM »

Bitching about not making money? The interviewer asked him how much he was making and he told him the truth, then said with a laugh that he never was really in it for the cash. I thought he came off as very self aware and down to earth, not bitter at all. Y'all are weird.

SLAPASONIC

• Rep: 22
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2021, 05:59:48 PM »
You guys think Jenkem saw this thread and decided to hit Jordan up?

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2021, 06:25:39 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Bitching about not making money? The interviewer asked him how much he was making and he told him the truth, then said with a laugh that he never was really in it for the cash. I thought he came off as very self aware and down to earth, not bitter at all. Y'all are weird.

Why have a board for 5 years if you have a problem with it not making you money and you’re not even into skating anymore?  Plenty of other people on Welcome could have taken that spot and he makes it sound like it was a burden for him instead of a privilege. 

Also taking his skate channel with thousands of followers that expect to see skating and turning it into some family blogger influencer home improvement grift is pretty cringe
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

doublesteveburger

« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2021, 07:56:29 PM »
wonder if he would’ve made more out of skating had he just stayed in his home state pumping out amazing parts

feel like maybe it was a sign of the times type of thing

CAPTAIN NOBODY

« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2021, 08:55:03 PM »

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2260
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2021, 09:03:34 PM »
You guys think Jenkem saw this thread and decided to hit Jordan up?
We always unknowingly pitch them ideas for content.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

JohnnySaintLethal

• Rep: 15
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2021, 10:49:35 PM »
Y’all care way too much about some dumb ass shit about some washed up has been  and then make a thread about it.yeah whatever bro lol he likes military lol who caressss bro.

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Rep: 127
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2021, 12:10:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Remembering Jordan Sanchez helped me to remember Josh Jones’ part in Vics mrkt, serious apex shit to kavinsky

Thank you
[close]

I fuckin love that part, manny to sex change flip is burned into my brain, dude is a pioneer of low impact skateboarding

can you really be a pioneer of something decades after it peaked?
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie