Poll

do you think circumcision is wrong?

yes
28 (53.8%)
no
24 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Voting closed: October 09, 2021, 04:32:02 AM

Author Topic: do you think circumcision is wrong?  (Read 1764 times)

rawbertson.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 673
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
do you think circumcision is wrong?
« on: October 02, 2021, 04:32:02 AM »
The only arguments I have heard pro-circumcision are:

1. Historical / Ritual (seems like silly reason to do anything just for the sake of it, like pray to a cross)
2. Hygeine (if you live in 3rd world country you get a pass)
3. Reduce spread of aids (we have other technology like domers to prevent this)

I think it is fucked up to cut kids dicks! Want to hear from the dick cutting defenders.

Fhk

Re: do you think circumcision is wrong?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2021, 04:45:56 AM »
The only arguments I have heard pro-circumcision are:

1. Historical / Ritual (seems like silly reason to do anything just for the sake of it, like pray to a cross)
2. Hygeine (if you live in 3rd world country you get a pass)
3. Reduce spread of aids (we have other technology like domers to prevent this)

I think it is fucked up to cut kids dicks! Want to hear from the dick cutting defenders.
I heard a group of drunk girls talking about this at the bar years ago. One girl said she had an ex that wasn't cut and it smelled. She also said he called it a "covered cheese wagon" From what I gathered they thought they were gross but were convinced they were bigger than cut weiners.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2021, 04:52:55 AM »
You wouldn't get your kids appendix removed if you didn't need to.

Yeah that story with the girls is pretty common but girls parts can also be gross so whatevs.

Basically i think the girls like cut dicks for the same reason guys like anal. Its just reducing things to the simplest form (just a nob to stroke/just a hole to pump) nothing complex.

american.worm

• Rep: 15
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2021, 06:04:09 AM »
You wouldn't get your kids appendix removed if you didn't need to.

Yeah that story with the girls is pretty common but girls parts can also be gross so whatevs.

Basically i think the girls like cut dicks for the same reason guys like anal. Its just reducing things to the simplest form (just a nob to stroke/just a hole to pump) nothing complex.

you lost me at the end there

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2021, 06:24:18 AM »
Not necessarily, but I think the individual should be given the choice (when they’re old enough to make it) instead of having it forced upon them at birth. I had it done to me twice when I was younger, the second time being when I was around 5, pretty scary shit when you’re kid…
« Last Edit: October 02, 2021, 07:34:12 AM by Gray Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1209
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2021, 06:42:38 AM »
It’s like when you get a gallon of milk, you have to take that plastic thing off around the top.  Except it’s a newborn human penis is all.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1439
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2021, 07:39:54 AM »
Not necessarily, but I think the individual should be given the choice (when they’re old enough to make it) instead of having it forced upon them at birth. I had it done to me twice when I was younger, the second time being when I was around 5, pretty scary shit when you’re kid…

Yeah as someone who has had multiple downstairs mixups that require the hospital, most people are going to pass on getting their shit sliced up if given the chance. I'm glad they did that shit when i couldn't remember it because I've had to be awake for other stuff and it was unpleasant

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1372
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2021, 08:27:01 AM »
Yeah, I personally think it's wrong. I have no right to modify anyone else's body, even if it's my son. I don't want my son to get circumcised.

The problem is that my religion thinks otherwise.

My wife sides with my religion, as she's the same as me (although she ignores other, more important rules of our religion).

We don't have kids, and probably won't as we're now separated, but I always thought about how I could change her mind, or how I would have to cope with allowing the circumcision. It's a pretty unhealthy situation.

CorneliusCardew

• Rep: -53
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2021, 08:43:19 AM »
I am not sure that it is a crime but it's not really necessary as far as I can tell. I don't think it's wrong but I won't do it to my children.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2021, 08:51:38 AM »
Yeah, I personally think it's wrong. I have no right to modify anyone else's body, even if it's my son. I don't want my son to get circumcised.

My wife sides with my religion, as she's the same as me (although she ignores other, more important rules of our religion).

We don't have kids, and probably won't as we're now separated, but I always thought about how I could change her mind, or how I would have to cope with allowing the circumcision. It's a pretty unhealthy situation.

It sounds like the circumcision issue may be less important than a few others

GBLange

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 273
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2021, 08:56:55 AM »
you can ask the surgeon/medic to pull back the skin, fold it nicely and stitched around the dick. instead of cutting it...then it'll be a natural cock-ring..

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1372
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2021, 08:58:03 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It sounds like the circumcision issue may be less important than a few others

Quite a few, yeah.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1473
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2021, 08:59:55 AM »
I didn't circumcise my son. He can get it done if he wants. I never had a choice and the worst thing my parents did to me was taking my brothers and I to the hospital when I was six and circumcised us without asking or telling us what was happening. Fucking terrible.

Imagine you have a perfectly healthy son and you agree to have him circumcised and the person performing the procedure slips up even just a little bit.What are you going to tell your dickless son?

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 974
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2021, 09:10:53 AM »
It would have been nice to have a choice. Also my one went kinda bad. I have a large scar and it has been painful at times growing up.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1209
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2021, 09:22:25 AM »
Imagine you have a perfectly healthy son and you agree to have him circumcised and the person performing the procedure slips up even just a little bit.What are you going to tell your dickless son?

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2021, 12:23:25 PM »
From talking to buddies who aren’t circumcised it sounds like a lot more upkeep and it’s always kinda awkward with a new lady friend because most aren’t used to it. If i had a son i would have it done. You guys hear about this tho? Fuckin insane
https://www.cnn.com/2013/04/07/health/new-york-neonatal-herpes/index.html

Fhk

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2021, 01:03:34 PM »
From talking to buddies who aren’t circumcised it sounds like a lot more upkeep and it’s always kinda awkward with a new lady friend because most aren’t used to it. If i had a son i would have it done. You guys hear about this tho? Fuckin insane
https://www.cnn.com/2013/04/07/health/new-york-neonatal-herpes/index.html
Sick pieces of shit.

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1381
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2021, 01:14:24 PM »
If I have a kid, he don't be cut. After having partners from countries that are not US, I've learned that its pretty unusual elsewhere. My dutch homies, who  I worked and camped with for months in places where we couldn't really get clean, said cleanliness is NBD and they were good if they washed their junk 1x/week.

Its some crazy ass business, circumcision. Why do something that makes the pecker less sensitive and more exposed?
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

mushroom slice

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2021, 01:16:43 PM »
 I got my nutsack caught in a zipper when I was a kid. In those pajamas that had the feet attached at the bottom and zipper on the front. Hated those things. Feet always hot and it got me with the zipper. I cried and my mom helped me unzip my nutsack.
No long term damage but I remember it as a traumatic experience and have never made that mistake again. Thank god I don’t remember my circumcising. Some barbaric shit that is.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 769
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2021, 02:18:51 PM »
"mushroom slice"

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2021, 02:37:55 PM »
Also I'm not against it but that's probably just cultural and because i have it myself.

nevrwasben

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2021, 02:45:34 PM »
I was snipped as an infant, but wife and I chose not to snip our boy.
We felt that it was not necessary as we will most likely always live in places with running water and soap for him to keep his wiener clean.
Only downfall I’ve heard when discussing with friends that aren’t snipped and others that like dick are that those who weren’t snipped had a hard time developing sexual stamina due to the head of their dick maintaining maximum sensitivity and the dick sniffers saying that the unclipped have a certain musk about them; but I don’t think that stopped them from indulging.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2021, 04:13:46 PM »
I’m for it, sure it’s not really consensual but nor do I want a fishy mung wang.  I’m not trying to have an anteaters peter neither.
Dueces Bitch's

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2021, 04:43:45 PM »
Not against it but my old man was and didn’t want me to be so I got that forey
listen to cosmic psychos

Loki700

• Rep: 74
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2021, 06:55:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah as someone who has had multiple downstairs mixups that require the hospital, most people are going to pass on getting their shit sliced up if given the chance. I'm glad they did that shit when i couldn't remember it because I've had to be awake for other stuff and it was unpleasant

If you’re taking about a vasectomy that sucks man, I had it done this past summer and was given some valium, and just chatted with the nurse and doctors.  Doctor was super attentive though and when I let him know there was any pain at all he injected more local. 

As far as circumcision, I’m snipped but I’m against it.  The only reason it became prevalent was as an anti-masturbatory thing.  Sure it’s marginally easier to keep clean, but the difference is marginal and certainly doesn’t warrant mutilation.

It’s really like asking if you’d support removing ear lobes.  It marginally makes it easier to keep clean and they don’t really serve a function, so why not?
teslas are the longboards of automobiles

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2021, 08:05:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

If you’re taking about a vasectomy that sucks man, I had it done this past summer and was given some valium, and just chatted with the nurse and doctors.  Doctor was super attentive though and when I let him know there was any pain at all he injected more local. 

I wish i was talking about a vasectomy. I had testicular torsion at 17 and a priapism at 24. Both very unpleasant to have resolved

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2021, 08:11:14 PM »
I fully remember jerking it heaps as a kid the foreskin would never go back, I would fully masturbate with a flat hand and like rub the underbelly
I have this vivid memory of jerking it properly and I full pulled it all down one time and it hurt

There wasn’t like smegma levels you see on YouTube but I had to clean that shit I was like 7-8 but yeah I’d defz show my kid what’s up

Edit I changed underside to underbelly upon reflection it’s a much better way to describe it
I meant like the shaft
listen to cosmic psychos

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2021, 09:48:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

As far as circumcision, I’m snipped but I’m against it.  The only reason it became prevalent was as an anti-masturbatory thing.  Sure it’s marginally easier to keep clean, but the difference is marginal and certainly doesn’t warrant mutilation.

It’s really like asking if you’d support removing ear lobes.  It marginally makes it easier to keep clean and they don’t really serve a function, so why not?

As someone who isn’t from the US this is fascinating to me. I thought this was a Jewish thing, plus maybe a few cases where it was medically necessary, but from this thread it sounds like people just do it to their kids because…? Like what are the percentages of cut to not cut in the US?

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2021, 10:54:06 PM »
I'm team Skinless but don't support it. It does seem like less hassle, though. Also have no memories of it, so can't really say I'm traumatized.

Not gonna force on my kids if I'll ever have any.

Prinzy

• Rep: 178
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2021, 10:02:48 AM »
Growing up Catholic, my parents circumcised me. But I vividly remember my first time seeing an uncircumcised dick in a high school locker room and everyone was giving the kid shit, calling him “stinky wiener” and such.

I think he ended up being pretty good at cycling racing and is probably having some bomb sex right now so I guess he won in the long run.

spongebob is lit and if i see any spongebob slander i'm pulling up to your house and beating your ass