Poll

do you think circumcision is wrong?

yes
28 (53.8%)
no
24 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Voting closed: October 09, 2021, 04:32:02 AM

Author Topic: do you think circumcision is wrong?  (Read 1744 times)

Loki700

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 74
Re: do you think circumcision is wrong?
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2021, 11:00:59 AM »
I wish i was talking about a vasectomy. I had testicular torsion at 17 and a priapism at 24. Both very unpleasant to have resolved
Oh shit, that’s awful.  I’m sorry you had to go through that.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Not necessarily, but I think the individual should be given the choice (when they’re old enough to make it) instead of having it forced upon them at birth. I had it done to me twice when I was younger, the second time being when I was around 5, pretty scary shit when you’re kid…
[close]

Yeah as someone who has had multiple downstairs mixups that require the hospital, most people are going to pass on getting their shit sliced up if given the chance. I'm glad they did that shit when i couldn't remember it because I've had to be awake for other stuff and it was unpleasant
[close]

If you’re taking about a vasectomy that sucks man, I had it done this past summer and was given some valium, and just chatted with the nurse and doctors.  Doctor was super attentive though and when I let him know there was any pain at all he injected more local. 

As far as circumcision, I’m snipped but I’m against it.  The only reason it became prevalent was as an anti-masturbatory thing.  Sure it’s marginally easier to keep clean, but the difference is marginal and certainly doesn’t warrant mutilation.

It’s really like asking if you’d support removing ear lobes.  It marginally makes it easier to keep clean and they don’t really serve a function, so why not?
[close]

As someone who isn’t from the US this is fascinating to me. I thought this was a Jewish thing, plus maybe a few cases where it was medically necessary, but from this thread it sounds like people just do it to their kids because…? Like what are the percentages of cut to not cut in the US?
Estimates have put it as high as 76-92% of males over here; it seems to vary by demographic.  The CDC puts it at 65% in 1979 and it fell to 58% in 2010.  Either way it’s still over half.

Back in the 1800s it was thought masturbating caused a whole host of illnesses, from mental to physical.  Jonathan Hutchinson and Lewis Sayre promoted it as a deterrent to masturbation, with Sayre claiming Jewish men had far fewer STDs.

Britain, upon founding the NHS, actually did the sensible thing and looked at whether medical procedures were actually beneficial, and realized that the risks outweighed the benefits and so it wasn’t covered, essentially cause it was a waste of money. The US didn’t have any such review so it still was recommended by doctors, even up to today.  Apparently the US finally made similar statements that it gave no medical benefit in the 70s but didn’t recommend against it.  The current standing is that the benefits outweigh the risks.

So yeah, it’s all grounded in pseudoscience that masturbation makes you less healthy, and it’s backed up in peoples’ minds by the fact that if you don’t teach your child how to clean properly, smegma can become a problem.  When it’s pointed out that the same is true for women people just wave it off.
teslas are the longboards of automobiles

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2021, 12:32:52 PM »
Growing up Catholic, my parents circumcised me. But I vividly remember my first time seeing an uncircumcised dick in a high school locker room and everyone was giving the kid shit, calling him “stinky wiener” and such.

I think he ended up being pretty good at cycling racing and is probably having some bomb sex right now so I guess he won in the long run.

Yeah, bomb sex with dudes...

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1239
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2021, 12:37:30 PM »
I’ve been saving up to have extra foreskin installed just to stick it to the man.  Could also serve as a backup parachute were I ever in a skydiving mishap.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1537
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2021, 02:19:45 PM »
Growing up Catholic, my parents circumcised me. But I vividly remember my first time seeing an uncircumcised dick in a high school locker room and everyone was giving the kid shit, calling him “stinky wiener” and such.

I think he ended up being pretty good at cycling racing and is probably having some bomb sex right now so I guess he won in the long run.

Uncircumcised has to be the most aerodynamic cock option, by far.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2021, 02:33:12 PM »
For some growing boys it becomes too tight to pull back, so they just do a partial circumcision, to help avoid any hygiene/health issues down the road.

Or so I hear.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2021, 04:53:32 PM »
From talking to buddies who aren’t circumcised it sounds like a lot more upkeep and it’s always kinda awkward with a new lady friend because most aren’t used to it. If i had a son i would have it done. You guys hear about this tho? Fuckin insane
https://www.cnn.com/2013/04/07/health/new-york-neonatal-herpes/index.html
I’ve never thought of it as a lot of upkeep. You pull the skin back when you pee and when you shower to wash your dong and have it pulled back for blowjobs. There’s nothing more annoying in some foreign blow job scenes when a girl is just going at it with the skin not pulled back. And the guy doesn’t do anything about it, like, how are you even enjoying that? forskin is thicker than a condom. And a bj with a condom isn’t nearly as nice as without.

As long as a child is taught to pull it back when he’s potty trained and to make sure to do it in the shower. There should never be any issue or major upkeep.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2021, 05:05:53 PM »
Nah just practice docking shit lmao
I can put shit up there if I want it’s like a pocket
listen to cosmic psychos

Loki700

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2021, 06:39:29 PM »
Nah just practice docking shit lmao
I can put shit up there if I want it’s like a pocket
I hear some guys use it to store cheetos
teslas are the longboards of automobiles

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 632
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2021, 06:40:38 PM »
My parents felt strongly about it being unnecessary and inappropriate therefore my brothers and I are all “intact”. I was VERY self conscious about it through middle and high school about getting made fun of for it, so back then I had planned to have it done as an adult. Never did and I’m glad now.

Get hungry on it!

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2021, 07:01:05 PM »

cky enthusiast

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2021, 07:05:24 PM »
freud’s ghost is spazzing reading this thread

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2021, 07:14:05 PM »
I was self conscious about it until I got my first good blowjob

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2021, 10:43:46 PM »

Why do something that makes the pecker less sensitive
As a circumcised premature ejaculator, I can say that this isn't always true...

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2021, 10:50:54 PM »
Do you know the dummy half?
When I’m about to go I full think of men getting tackled and I focus on the dummy half and his pass
It fucken works ay
listen to cosmic psychos

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2021, 10:52:52 PM »
Sex isn't done just because my dick thinks it's done.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2021, 10:54:55 PM »
And it doesn’t matter if everyone you ever met bets against you it doesn’t mean you’re gonna fucken lose mate
listen to cosmic psychos

The Drew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2021, 02:00:07 AM »
i think what most people have said is correct.

You should leave the dick in its natural state (i'm a la natural - thanks mumso... and everything works as it should... and i've never heard any complaints ... too my face) unless there is a legit medical reason to have your foreskin removed

If its for religious or self-consciousness reasons, then it should be the owner of said penis's decision whether or not to have it done... and not the parents

come to think of it... I've never seen a japanese person with a cut wang... and ive seen a lot
(there is a plethora of penises at onsen)

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2021, 02:38:16 AM »
i think what most people have said is correct.

You should leave the dick in its natural state (i'm a la natural - thanks mumso... and everything works as it should... and i've never heard any complaints ... too my face) unless there is a legit medical reason to have your foreskin removed

If its for religious or self-consciousness reasons, then it should be the owner of said penis's decision whether or not to have it done... and not the parents

come to think of it... I've never seen a japanese person with a cut wang... and ive seen a lot
(there is a plethora of penises at onsen)

Not at lot to cut?

OldieButFrenchie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2021, 08:16:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Imagine you have a perfectly healthy son and you agree to have him circumcised and the person performing the procedure slips up even just a little bit.What are you going to tell your dickless son?
[close]

well there's a famous case. Crazy story. Does not end well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

as another Euro, I am also baffled by this subject. Also someone said he had it done because he was raised catholic? Even stranger to me. Catholics don't do it, here in Europe at least. Muslims and Jews do.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2021, 11:50:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Imagine you have a perfectly healthy son and you agree to have him circumcised and the person performing the procedure slips up even just a little bit.What are you going to tell your dickless son?
[close]

[close]

well there's a famous case. Crazy story. Does not end well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

as another Euro, I am also baffled by this subject. Also someone said he had it done because he was raised catholic? Even stranger to me. Catholics don't do it, here in Europe at least. Muslims and Jews do.

I think it's just an American thing.
Americans seem to like to add Catholic or Italian or Irish etc to themselves like it's a thing but they're just Americans.

woodsman

• Rep: 65
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2021, 09:19:14 AM »
  Uncircumcised American here and I am totally against it. I went through some brutal teasing in high school and it sucked but I felt better because the only reason anyone knew was because I was getting sucked. For anyone wondering what the common attitude towards uncut dicks in America is look no further than the Bad Moms Christmas movie which has a scene where one of the bad moms mentions seeing an uncircumcised penis and her friends all shreek in disgust and tell her to leave that gross dick in the street where it belongs. And so the shaming continues……… but no woman going “ew gross” will convince me that it’s okay to slice a baby’s dick for no medical reason.

woodsman

• Rep: 65
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2021, 09:25:59 AM »
  Uncircumcised American here and I am totally against it. I went through some brutal teasing in high school and it sucked but I felt better because the only reason anyone knew was because I was getting sucked. For anyone wondering what the common attitude towards uncut dicks in America is look no further than the Bad Moms Christmas movie which has a scene where one of the bad moms mentions seeing an uncircumcised penis and her friends all shreek in disgust and tell her to leave that gross dick in the street where it belongs. And so the shaming continues……… but no woman going “ew gross” will convince me that it’s okay to slice a baby’s dick for no medical reason.

I butchered that Bad Moms quote like they would a baby dick.

formula420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2021, 11:21:57 AM »
It is much more fun to suck an uncut cock.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2021, 12:33:20 PM »
I guess because I've had much worse shit happen to me down there, i don't really see it as the mutilation that some people view it as

Fhk

« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2021, 12:59:01 PM »
I guess because I've had much worse shit happen to me down there, i don't really see it as the mutilation that some people view it as
Same. A vasectomy and three hernia op's will put it in a different perspective for sure. I guess the important thing is for everyone to be proud of their hog (as @PuffinMuffin put it) and keep that thing clean and race-ready..whether it's chopped up or not.

birdplops

• Rep: 25
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2021, 01:11:52 PM »
I was circumcised when I was little for medical reasons- I apparently found it painful. I remember the day I went to the doctors about it because it was my birthday and for some reason they gave me a puzzle.

Fhk

« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2021, 01:13:03 PM »
I was circumcised when I was little for medical reasons- I apparently found it painful. I remember the day I went to the doctors about it because it was my birthday and for some reason they gave me a puzzle.
Someone owes me a puzzle.

logjammin

• Rep: 314
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2021, 01:18:13 PM »
Not here to participate in the moral aspect but I'm cut and have never had an issue, including the "reduced sensitivity" thing. I also think uncut ones look weird.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2021, 01:59:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Same. A vasectomy and three hernia op's will put it in a different perspective for sure. I guess the important thing is for everyone to be proud of their hog (as @PuffinMuffin put it) and keep that thing clean and race-ready..whether it's chopped up or not.

Testicular torsion and getting a priapism drained twice for me. Got a big ass scar on my dick from the surgery and the lasting image of my entire dick and balls being covered in bruises

mushroom slice

« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2021, 03:03:19 PM »
Yikes
Reading this thread makes my dick do the costanza.