Poll

do you think circumcision is wrong?

yes
28 (53.8%)
no
24 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Voting closed: October 09, 2021, 04:32:02 AM

Author Topic: do you think circumcision is wrong?  (Read 1765 times)

Fhk

Re: do you think circumcision is wrong?
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2021, 03:19:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I guess because I've had much worse shit happen to me down there, i don't really see it as the mutilation that some people view it as
[close]
Same. A vasectomy and three hernia op's will put it in a different perspective for sure. I guess the important thing is for everyone to be proud of their hog (as @PuffinMuffin put it) and keep that thing clean and race-ready..whether it's chopped up or not.
[close]

Testicular torsion and getting a priapism drained twice for me. Got a big ass scar on my dick from the surgery and the lasting image of my entire dick and balls being covered in bruises
That shit must alleviate the fear of slamming while skateboarding.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1434
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2021, 03:28:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I guess because I've had much worse shit happen to me down there, i don't really see it as the mutilation that some people view it as
[close]
Same. A vasectomy and three hernia op's will put it in a different perspective for sure. I guess the important thing is for everyone to be proud of their hog (as @PuffinMuffin put it) and keep that thing clean and race-ready..whether it's chopped up or not.
[close]

Testicular torsion and getting a priapism drained twice for me. Got a big ass scar on my dick from the surgery and the lasting image of my entire dick and balls being covered in bruises
[close]

You'd think so but I'm still a giant wimp

Fhk

« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2021, 03:57:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

You'd think so but I'm still a giant wimp
Not buying it.. I have seen the gap to wall.

livin on a speyer

« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2021, 06:40:15 PM »
Of course it's wrong to cut a healthy baby.