Author Topic: San Antonio, TX  (Read 312 times)

pterra

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 5
San Antonio, TX
« on: October 18, 2021, 12:18:09 PM »
My job sends me to San Antonio the first week of every month, Monday - Thursday. Just wondering if anybody would ever want to meet up for a skate session, I've encountered a lot of spots but some of which I'd rather not make that first attempt at alone. Also, sick of any clip I get in Texas being filmed solo on a tripod. I'm always free to skate after 4pm when I'm there, In November I'll be there the 1st - 4th.

Cheers

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
Re: San Antonio, TX
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2021, 02:10:07 PM »
If you ever need anything skate related visit Deli Skate shop. They have the best selection and the dude is really rad

pterra

• Rep: 5
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 09:51:13 AM »
If you ever need anything skate related visit Deli Skate shop. They have the best selection and the dude is really rad

Thanks for the insight! I'll have to drop in there when I'm out there.

Kemp48

• Rep: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2021, 09:33:36 PM »
San Antonio is a major city in south-central Texas with a rich colonial heritage. The Alamo, an 18th-century Spanish mission preserved as a museum, marks an infamous 1836 battle for Texan independence from Mexico. Following the San Antonio River, the miles-long River Walk is a landmark pedestrian promenade lined with cafes and shops. HemisFair Park’s 750-ft. Tower of the Americas overlooks the city.

DGCustomerFirst.com
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 09:57:09 PM by Kemp48 »

shakethatbearing

• Rep: 1
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2021, 12:17:46 PM »
check out @spotmasters on ig. im working but i can prob hook you up with some guys to show you around