Author Topic: Stockholm  (Read 339 times)

white guy in a durag

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 230
  • 0 days since last ankle injury
Stockholm
« on: October 15, 2021, 10:29:32 AM »
Gonna be in Stockholm for about 3 week, on a work trip, starting this Tuesday. I'm staying downtown, like 5 minutes walk from Hollywood. Anyone got the details on the local slappy/flatground spots or wanna link for some beers and rocket flips?

benboardbreaker

• Rep: 50
Re: Stockholm
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 11:42:48 AM »
The old skatepark fryshuset is where people go and skate in the winter. I haven't been for 15 years at least since I haven't lived there but visited at times. But I see clips from people I follow on instagram and the park is always renewed with sick obstacles it seems.

HeavyLow

• Rep: 9
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2021, 08:26:49 AM »
Gonna be in Stockholm for about 3 week, on a work trip, starting this Tuesday. I'm staying downtown, like 5 minutes walk from Hollywood. Anyone got the details on the local slappy/flatground spots or wanna link for some beers and rocket flips?

Fryshuset is the indoor skatepark in Stockholm, closest subway station is Gullmarsplan, then a 10 minute walk from there. When the sun is out and the ground is dry you can usually find people skating Obsan, an emptied pond with ledges. Closest subway station is Rådmansgatan. Tele2 Arena is also a popular spot. Super smooth concrete and benches, closest subway station is Globen. Sheraton is slappy heaven in Stockholm, a garage close to T-centralen subway station.

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2021, 03:11:47 PM »
You’re gonna be super close to Humlegården, favorite park in town. Ledges and a mini ramp, that’s it. Simple yet perfect.

Drakenbergsparken in the Hornstull neighborhood of S�malm literally has a red curb and as the main feature. Like a skatepark for slappies basically.

Bowls at Bj�trädgården/medborgarplatsen and transition centric Rålis/Rålambshovsparken if that’s your thing.

Also second on the parking garage under the Sheraton. Likely gonna rain and that’s a good place to skate “indoors” for free. You’ll be like 10 minutes from there too.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

white guy in a durag

• Rep: 230
  • 0 days since last ankle injury
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 04:39:53 PM »
Thanks for the info guys. I'll be seein y'all in the underground.