Author Topic: Tampa Pro 2021  (Read 21706 times)

Mariatorresflores

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -95
Tampa Pro 2021
« on: October 16, 2021, 08:58:47 AM »
 16th (today's steam.) -

17th (semi's, finals) -

preview vid -

I know Appleyards one of slaps golden boys but outside of skating he's a total alt right conspiracy nut job and I'm bummed I'm going to have to listen to that turd. Also pissed I'm going to have to look at KM's crappy "art" the entire time. Is Schaefer an alt right kook too and these guys are his buddies or something?

Before I get ripped for ripping apples the dude claimed the pandemic was orchestrated, and was encouraging people to check out David Icke because he had some things to say more people needed to know about. If you don't know who that is he's a retired athlete that believes the world is run by lizard people (specifically Jewish lizards, the guy really hates Jews) , 5g is making us sick, chem trails, it's the Jews fault that the Holocaust happened and he's also said the Holocaust didn't happen (can't even keep his lies straight). So yeah, fuck Appleyard, and fuck KM.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 11:37:20 AM by Mariatorresflores »

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
Re: Tampa Pro 2021
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2021, 09:02:32 AM »
Holy moly people are looking sweaty. I know Florida is humid but it looks the sprinkler system went off

Mariatorresflores

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2021, 09:16:54 AM »
Deep south + indoor park = sauna, everytime, shits brutal.

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2021, 09:20:07 AM »
Holy moly people are looking sweaty. I know Florida is humid but it looks the sprinkler system went off
Sweatgoat
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

Merman

• Rep: -40
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2021, 09:26:15 AM »
16th (today's steam.) -

17th (finals) -

preview vid -

I know Appleyards one of slaps golden boys but outside of skating he's a total alt right conspiracy nut job and I'm bummed I'm going to have to listen to that turd. Also pissed I'm going to have to look at KM's crappy "art" the entire time. Is Schaefer an alt right kook too and these guys are his buddies or something?

Before I get ripped for ripping apples the dude claimed the pandemic was orchestrated, and was encouraging people to check out David Icke because he had some things to say more people needed to know about. If you don't know who that is he's a retired athlete that believes the world is run by lizard people (specifically Jewish lizards, the guy really hates Jews) , 5g is making us sick, chem trails, it's the Jews fault that the Holocaust happened and he's also said the Holocaust didn't happen (can't even keep his lies straight). So yeah, fuck Appleyard, and fuck KM.

edit- sounds like Paul Zitzer will be on the mic with Andrew, not apples, thank god!

You are profoundly full of donkey shit. Recommending a conspiracy theorist doesn’t mean you believe and endorse every single position they hold on every topic. People like you are pure toxicity. Back your claims or fuck off with your guilt by association fallacy.

Mariatorresflores

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2021, 09:31:59 AM »
Cariuma banners everywhere, feels weird at SPoT but gotta keep the lights on somehow. Fuck maga bro Paul Hart too, of course.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1198
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2021, 09:32:07 AM »
What’s up with all the god damn markovich faces?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Mariatorresflores

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2021, 09:33:02 AM »

You are profoundly full of donkey shit. Recommending a conspiracy theorist doesn’t mean you believe and endorse every single position they hold on every topic. People like you are pure toxicity. Back your claims or fuck off with your guilt by association fallacy.
you have been ignored, bye

Is that Steve Berra of Scott Aukerman sitting with the Bryte crew? First time I've seen Berra at SPoT in over a decade
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 09:40:30 AM by Mariatorresflores »

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2021, 09:46:07 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Is that Steve Berra of Scott Aukerman sitting with the Bryte crew? First time I've seen Berra at SPoT in over a decade

He has a point though

I agree MA's views are dogshit

But that doesn't interfere with his insight or commentary on Skateboarding

Who cares what the guy MC'ing Tampa thinks about vaccines
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 404
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2021, 09:47:22 AM »
So sick to see Tyrone Olson and Rob Allen out there. I’m never complaining about being too old to skate again.

Mariatorresflores

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2021, 09:49:25 AM »
Ron Allen! Missed seeing the Ron Allen old man run last year. literally brings a smile to my face every year.

Mariatorresflores

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2021, 10:03:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

He has a point though

What point is that? You made a point but I never said he couldn't commentate, just said my preference was to never here his dumb voice again. Your point is unrelated.

People like David Icke are "pure toxicity" not I, and their views don't need to have any more attention than they already have. I don't have to "back my claims" because it's public knowledge. Look the guy up.

Look, I'll do a tiny bit of work because this one made me laugh:
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/david-icke-meet-the-man-who-claimed-nz-would-disappear/YMQDJZLSUL46WEYLRKA3ZSAKK4/

So yeah if you back that shithead then I can't back you, espically being Jewish (non-praticing or not). If you are encouraging people to check him out then you are totally part of the huge misinformation problem the world is fighting right now. Those ideas are what's toxic.

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2021, 10:24:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

He has a point though

[close]

What point is that? You made a point but I never said he couldn't commentate, just said my preference was to never here his dumb voice again. Your point is unrelated.

People like David Icke are "pure toxicity" not I, and their views don't need to have any more attention than they already have. I don't have to "back my claims" because it's public knowledge. Look the guy up.

Look, I'll do a tiny bit of work because this one made me laugh:
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/david-icke-meet-the-man-who-claimed-nz-would-disappear/YMQDJZLSUL46WEYLRKA3ZSAKK4/

So yeah if you back that shithead then I can't back you, espically being Jewish (non-praticing or not). If you are encouraging people to check him out then you are totally part of the huge misinformation problem the world is fighting right now. Those ideas are what's toxic.
  Is this your anthem

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1433
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2021, 10:27:51 AM »
It's Florida Flores, forget about it

Mariatorresflores

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2021, 10:28:53 AM »
Not my anthem bra, that's merman's shit.

I only felt the need to include that digression about MA because of how he's gotten such a pass on this board compared to similarly problematic skaters who get roasted here. Just always wondered why MA gets a pass on here. Figured no one here knew who David Icke was, seems about right.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 10:40:32 AM by Mariatorresflores »

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2021, 10:50:21 AM »
Expand Quote
16th (today's steam.) -

17th (finals) -

preview vid -

edit- sounds like Paul Zitzer will be on the mic with Andrew, not apples, thank god!
[close]

If Appleyard believes a bunch of conspiracy shit and then says “check out this conspiracy guy” it’s not a mystery what Appleyard is doing. We’re not obligated to give Appleyard the benefit of the doubt and assume he wants us to check out Ickes ideas that aren’t crazy or terrible , if they even exist.

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2021, 11:01:58 AM »
Is there a heat list? Cant find on spot website, and don't care to sit through the whole thing.

LewFarrell

• Rep: 140
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2021, 11:06:58 AM »
My wife's commentary so far:

Announcer: "Sponsored by Krux..."
Wife: "Haha Crocs."

On Gabriel Fortunato: "He kind of looks like a black Ryan Sheckler."

On Jordan Maxham's cheese sponsor: "Is it a big cheese company or a local brand?"

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2196
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2021, 11:08:23 AM »
I'll most likely be popping in to check out the action, but the combo of Maskookvich's art blended with Cumorama banners everywhere is bound to leave a bad taste in my eyeballs.
I suppose that, even at my age, I'm still not "mature" enough to separate the visual environs from their associations in my thinking parts.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 404
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2021, 11:14:48 AM »
Jamie Foy’s consistency is unreal.

TrainWreck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2021, 11:16:42 AM »

On Jordan Maxham's cheese sponsor: "Is it a big cheese company or a local brand?"

yeah, you more like this?  really really really funny

boogs

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2021, 11:21:04 AM »
too many faces

Mariatorresflores

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2021, 11:29:00 AM »

pure gold

Tyson Peterson's old school kick flip (or was that a rail flip?) on transition was just insane. Probably an nbd just because no one ever thought to try.

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2021, 12:00:49 PM »
Great turnout. I might fly down next year. The level of skating is just bonkers. Surprised Jah didn’t make it down.

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2021, 12:04:28 PM »
Is there a list of Skaters who entered anywhere?

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1482
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2021, 12:05:27 PM »
They look mopey and actually makes the place look more drab.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2021, 12:08:17 PM »
Young person from Japan going to win

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2021, 12:11:47 PM »
Mark Appleyard: DAM!

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2021, 12:13:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
They look mopey and actually makes the place look more drab.
Shoulda paid Pendleton to draw some owls n’ shit

Mariatorresflores

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2021, 12:14:43 PM »
Bet Jah'll be there. if you've won before you get to walk into the semi's at tampa, kinda dig that part about it. I was too hard on MA, his Toyota schtick won me over, lol. Ilardi skating in etnies?  Dixon on weight-gain, while skating a Hard Body deck. Oh the drama...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 12:40:38 PM by Mariatorresflores »