Author Topic: Another Berrics Conspiracy  (Read 17314 times)

IpathCats

Re: Another Berrics Conspiracy
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2021, 07:22:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

damn, I was reading this thread from 14' and suddenly saw this. I dont remember if the Rona' shit was on topic at the time or whatever this could be
[close]

No edit either? Ha i hope  this is a troll, or I'm missing something, otherwise SLAP is on some serious shit. Can we get a mod to confirm the legitimacy of this post?
[close]

exactly
[close]

Steve Berra created coronavirus to whipe out slap posters so no one will be left to hate on his brands. I guess these people are SCIENTISTS!!! That’s the most surprising I assumed Steve Berra doesn’t even know how to use a microscope

Wow, just imagine, a whole world unified in their hatred of Berra, wouldn't that be something?

goodatmeth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 618
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2021, 07:26:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

damn, I was reading this thread from 14' and suddenly saw this. I dont remember if the Rona' shit was on topic at the time or whatever this could be
[close]

No edit either? Ha i hope  this is a troll, or I'm missing something, otherwise SLAP is on some serious shit. Can we get a mod to confirm the legitimacy of this post?
[close]

exactly

One possibility:
Since the picture was not uploaded but embedded, it's basically just a link that used to lead to a different picture.

It's just this url: "cdn.meme.li/instances/250x250/53722968.jpg"

But it could also be a scientology conspiracy

Edit: Don't trust me I'm a scientist

IpathCats

« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2021, 07:49:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

exactly
[close]

One possibility:
Since the picture was not uploaded but embedded, it's basically just a link that used to lead to a different picture.

Ok, that makes sense. Thanks mr smarty pants. you get a gnar since im freshly PAL and im feeling this power coursing through my keys.

cynical cow

• Rep: 27
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2021, 01:43:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

exactly
[close]

One possibility:

[close]

Ok, that makes sense. Thanks mr smarty pants. you get a gnar since im freshly PAL and im feeling this power coursing through my keys.
under your avatar it says "watched". berra is watching you  :o

LostBearings

• Rep: -6
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2021, 02:39:41 PM »
Very cooked theory

dannyprovolone

« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2021, 03:18:48 PM »
Clearly a message straight from xenu and the carimuma headquarters

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2021, 04:39:05 PM »

I’m gonna guess that the free hosting website this guy used started reusing file names and URLs at some point because they figured nobody would notice or care what happened to their uploads from 2014 almost a decade later

IpathCats

« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2021, 06:50:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

exactly
[close]

One possibility:

[close]

[close]
under your avatar it says "watched". berra is watching you  :o

Yea, I'm clear as fuck boiiii.

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65241
  • Team -65K
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2021, 11:25:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

exactly
[close]

One possibility:

[close]

Haha too bad there is an explanation.

Otherwise Borra on the Wuhan Institute of Virology CONFIRMED!

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1101
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2021, 11:31:13 PM »
Forgive me if I'm wrong but Coronavirus is a thing that existed in other strains before the current pandemic (Covid-19).
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

JimGeko

• Rep: -38
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2021, 02:45:26 AM »
Forgive me if I'm wrong but Coronavirus is a thing that existed in other strains before the current pandemic (Covid-19).

You
Are
Correct.
What do you say on a Slap signature?

I DON"T KNOW!

MASHED POTATO * APPLE SAUCE * BUTTERY... BISCUITS.

https://ephmedia.giphy.com/4e27e798-9a5d-4df3-87ba-b18f905e055a.gif

LegoPimpCup

• Rep: 4
  • deeez nuuuts
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2021, 06:59:28 AM »
Hot take: religions are a genius scam designed to separate people from their money by playing on their fear of death. I mean, scientology is totally wack AF but so is all organized religion- there's very little difference between christianity and scientology- it's just new age self-help bullshit wrapped up all fancy, just replace "jesus" with "you" and then party with the thetans and shit. Then give them most of your money. Dope pyramid scheme.

Backstory: my fam left the catholic church when we gave them some money and then the next year we were *expected* to give the same plus like 5% more. My parents were like "yeah fuck nah" and we bounced. we never got our kid baptized or exposed him to any of the weird guilt/shame complex all of us former christians seem to have.

Anyway, OP- you're thinking about it too much. Most things aren't conspiracies, it's just weird coincidence. By adding your own agenda, you're making it a conspiracy. Just a simple "hey scientologists are wack lol wtf" is enough.

If you stop paying attention to it, it won't take up as much of your thoughts. Best of luck.
tight

dannyprovolone

« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2021, 07:05:41 AM »
Lol you talkin to a dude from 2014

LegoPimpCup

• Rep: 4
  • deeez nuuuts
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2021, 07:12:31 AM »
Dude posted on mb less than 2 weeks ago tho

you sound fun
tight

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2021, 07:52:12 AM »

Time travel

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1094
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2021, 07:54:23 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I’m gonna guess that the free hosting website this guy used started reusing file names and URLs at some point because they figured nobody would notice or care what happened to their uploads from 2014 almost a decade later

Link rot
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1094
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2021, 08:20:20 AM »

Coronavirus is a generic term for a type of RNA virus. The various SARS viruses that emerged over the mid 2000s and into the 2010s across Asia were all types of Coronavirus, for example. The term is now being used colloquially to refer to Covid-19, which is sort of like how we sometimes refer to the common cold as rhinovirus.

In 2013, there was an outbreak of MERS, a type of coronavirus, which was fortunately contained. This is probably in reference to that outbreak.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Fuckfaceunstoppable

• Rep: -48
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2021, 11:55:50 AM »
I got to watch Louie vs Ishod. I think it was BATB 10. That game definitely wasn’t staged.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2021, 11:58:01 AM »
Dope pyramid scheme.

my new favorite phrase

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2021, 12:15:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Link rot
Totally, although I would usually think of link rot referring mainly to links that just die and point to a 404. This is more like an undead link, where the url points to something that’s been “reanimated”. But I’m not a web dev so I don’t know all the ins and outs.

Space Monkey

• Rep: 35
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2021, 12:32:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Link rot
[close]
Totally, although I would usually think of link rot referring mainly to links that just die and point to a 404. This is more like an undead link, where the url points to something that’s been “reanimated”. But I’m not a web dev so I don’t know all the ins and outs.
If you look at the OG quote, the linked image is at http://cdn.meme.li/instances/250x250/53722968.jpg
When you open he image in a new tab, the url is https://wallpapers.com/images/high/coronavirus-spongebob-meme-w61h02a00pfgugs4.jpg
Somewhere down the line, the original link has started to point to this new spongebob image. I have no clue what the image was originally, but I'm guessing the owner of the cdn.meme.li location has either made the url point to the new image for shenanigans (make it look like some peeps knew about the rona years in advance... who gives?), or the link has decayed/rotted and been reanimated as this new image.