Author Topic: The Search for Marc Johnson  (Read 8759 times)

Doug_13

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
The Search for Marc Johnson
« on: October 18, 2021, 01:18:15 PM »
Anyone know why Business & Co is still accepting orders on the website but not actually shipping anything out or responding to anyone? Is Business & Co officially out of business as they say? I’ve already filled a dispute with PayPal and should hopefully get my money back soon because they can’t reach anyone over there either but what gives? Did Marc pull a Dave Chappelle and peace out to Africa after that last round of limited boards?

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
Re: The Search for Marc Johnson
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2021, 01:34:31 PM »
Uh oh
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2021, 02:22:41 PM »
He's just disrupting the skate industry by defrauding customers like every other "industry disrupter"

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2021, 02:24:51 PM »
Co. of Business.

hustleknocker

• Rep: -10
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2021, 02:27:45 PM »

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2021, 02:29:07 PM »
Exactly what I would expect from an operation called "Business & Co."

Doug_13

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2021, 02:47:14 PM »
For the record I still respect Marc’s talent and all of the art that he’s created over the years despite this happening. I don’t know Marc personally but he doesn’t seem like the type to intentional harm or steal from people and besides PayPal is gonna credit my account likely. I genuinely hope the dude is alright and at least his skate career lives on if he’s not totally over it which I suspect might be the case

Grind King Rims

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2021, 02:52:03 PM »
Anyone know why Business & Co is still accepting orders on the website but not actually shipping anything out or responding to anyone? Is Business & Co officially out of business as they say? I’ve already filled a dispute with PayPal and should hopefully get my money back soon because they can’t reach anyone over there either but what gives? Did Marc pull a Dave Chappelle and peace out to Africa after that last round of limited boards?

Are you trying to get juiced?

Doug_13

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2021, 02:56:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Are you trying to get juiced?

No why who wants to juice me? 😂

Doug_13

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2021, 03:14:27 PM »
Just looking for answers people it’s been weeks since I placed my order and others ordered weeks before me. Received a tracking number but the box never made it to FedEx. Marc and Dan are not responding to customers or PayPal.

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2021, 03:16:06 PM »
Exactly what I would expect from an operation called "Business & Co."

It’s like one of those sketchy company names that are so generic, that it’s nearly impossible to find any information on them if you need to search it up.

Cheshire Cat

• Rep: 59
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2021, 03:17:58 PM »
Just looking for answers people it’s been weeks since I placed my order and others ordered weeks before me. Received a tracking number but the box never made it to FedEx. Marc and Dan are not responding to customers or PayPal.

At this stage I would 100% say file a dispute with PayPal if they aren’t replying and you haven’t done already.
Regardless of if B+co is trying to swindell you, you’re without money after paying for a product weeks ago.

Doug_13

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2021, 03:22:58 PM »
With how shitty the world is these days I’m not entirely sure this is Marc’s fault tbh. Dan could’ve killed him and is just pretending to send people their orders and is keeping the money. I’ve been seriously screwed over by a dude named Dan before so ya never know

Doug_13

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2021, 03:26:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

At this stage I would 100% say file a dispute with PayPal if they aren’t replying and you haven’t done already.
Regardless of if B+co is trying to swindell you, you’re without money after paying for a product weeks ago.

Already filed a dispute through PayPal and should be resolved by the end of the month

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2021, 03:27:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

TO THE LIST

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2021, 04:00:40 PM »
I’ve ordered plenty from them with absolutely no problems. I’m sure something else other than the worst case scenario is happening. My orders were significant too, over 1k each time.

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2021, 05:24:22 PM »
Relax, it's Marc's final ironic ploy with Business & Co. to imitate corporate greed by selling something to his fans with no intention on sending product.

Don't worry, the next short-skit is gonna be hilarious!

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2021, 05:29:59 PM »

you just don't get his ideas, man

Doug_13

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2021, 06:30:54 PM »
Relax, it's Marc's final ironic ploy with Business & Co. to imitate corporate greed by selling something to his fans with no intention on sending product.

Don't worry, the next short-skit is gonna be hilarious!

I’d be stoked for more funny skits but something just seems off imo. It’s not normal for these things to happen. He’s not making money if people are able to get their money back either. In these cases it shouldn’t be difficult if they aren’t responding and you order online. I ended up ordering the last BC board I could find in my size somewhere else and probably gonna wait to set it up until I know for sure if they are closed for good or not

Doug_13

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2021, 06:56:07 PM »
I’ve ordered plenty from them with absolutely no problems. I’m sure something else other than the worst case scenario is happening. My orders were significant too, over 1k each time.

Yeah I don’t doubt things were moving along fine before. I’m sure he probably still has a huge fan base too. Losing a heavy hitter when you’re trying to get the company started is pretty rough though. I’ve suffered a lot of hardships in my life but you have to keep pushing forward. I’ve also worked in the industry for years before and know it can be a very harsh and unforgiving place. It was an emotional time leaving and eventually losing everything I owned including my house but I also felt very relieved to step away

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2021, 07:05:11 PM »
Great thread title

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2021, 07:25:58 PM »
Your first mistake was ordering a Business and Co board...
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Doug_13

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2021, 07:57:23 PM »

No way man I’m a huge fan of Marc’s board shapes and graphics. I’ve bought so many of his boards over the years I can’t even count

doublesteveburger

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2021, 08:26:29 PM »
Your order’s just an idea put into action, every time you buy a deck it’s mostly in your head… your wallets just responding to what your head is telling it to do. You can buy any deck you want to. If you try it long enough. If you can think of it you can pretty much order it on a desktop computer, tablet or your phone.

MusclesMarinara

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2021, 09:10:00 PM »
This thread is a hilarious shit show but OP I do hope you get your money back from deep fake marc johnson.
Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1135
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2021, 09:37:54 PM »
i ordered the little dicks bolts in june or july just to have and i received them along with a lot of stickers and a handwritten letter.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2021, 10:03:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

No way man I’m a huge fan of Marc’s board shapes and graphics. I’ve bought so many of his boards over the years I can’t even count

Holla at me if you want one of his Chocolate decks...
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2021, 11:01:13 PM »
Drugs are a hell of a drug

Freer max b
FREE MAX B

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2021, 01:11:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Holla at me if you want one of his Chocolate decks...

What one do you have ?
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Badmeaningood

• Rep: 25
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2021, 01:22:06 AM »
Your order’s just an idea put into action, every time you buy a deck it’s mostly in your head… your wallets just responding to what your head is telling it to do. You can buy any deck you want to. If you try it long enough. If you can think of it you can pretty much order it on a desktop computer, tablet or your phone.

Bravo, Sir, bravo. Would gnar if I could.