2 (0.6%)
Mike V
3 (0.9%)
TK
23 (6.7%)
CaptainAmerica
1 (0.3%)

Total Members Voted: 337

Author Topic: Kook of the year 2021  (Read 6804 times)

boi-cuzudo

Re: Kook of the year 2021
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2021, 12:19:35 PM »
I think it's us who are kooking around in 2021

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1428
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2021, 12:47:32 PM »
Jeremy wray?
What did he do?

Tried to get two felons (white power goofs) a vans account or something

HeavyAndExpensive

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 114
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2021, 12:53:37 PM »
I feel like Berra would be in it every year so that shouldn't count.

I'm not really feeling it giving it to people accused of terrible shit (that Jarne dude, Yonnie) cause it kind of transcends skateboarding in its obvious shittiness.

So keeping that in mind, my vote goes to Joey for that Wu-tang video. So terrible, bizarre, cringeworthy, pick your adjective. And all the reasons he's winning are skate-centric.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2021, 01:14:09 PM »

I'm not really feeling it giving it to people accused of terrible shit (that Jarne dude, Yonnie) cause it kind of transcends skateboarding in its obvious shittiness.

So keeping that in mind, my vote goes to Joey for that Wu-tang video. So terrible, bizarre, cringeworthy, pick your adjective. And all the reasons he's winning are skate-centric.

I voted yonnie because im sure he was using his skateboard status as his pick up game

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 795
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2021, 01:17:10 PM »
Don’t see how it could be anyone but TK, cmon y’all
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

quackquack

• Rep: -407
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2021, 01:23:21 PM »
Wait, why is Wray on this? I get that he's losing touch with reality but...

EDIT -

Just seen Dale's comment.
Oh, the places you'll go.

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2021, 01:48:23 PM »
while considering KOTY 2021, keep in mind that this is in the works:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12966276/

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2021, 01:49:38 PM »
while considering KOTY 2021, keep in mind that this is in the works:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12966276/

God almighty

Why must you mock me
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2021, 01:56:27 PM »
Expand Quote

dan whatshisname, the youtube dude with the young girlfriend. kook because violates half plus 7 rule publicly without shame, skates remive boards, instantly makes tricks illegal the moment he does them. i'm cool with his buddy dale though, dale seems alright.

[close]

If both are consenting adults, what ever. Age gap relationships get way more flak here than they deserve.
i was expecting rebuttals such as this, which is why i mentioned some other kook operations by the guy just to be sure.

Lin Thizzy

• Rep: 86
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2021, 02:06:39 PM »

I'm with you, but what TK did puts him lightyears beyond a simple "Kook of the Year" designation.
I'm guessing that's why OP decided to omit TK from the pole.

big_kev_215

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 726
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2021, 02:25:53 PM »
I know he’s a perennial contender much like Borra, but Mike V gets my nomination.  Seeing pictures of him performing onstage with his Cariuma shirt on made me cringe.  Especially strange considering that from interviews it appears that he sees himself as somewhat of a bastion of core skate culture idk how he can justify becoming the face of an aggressive corporate takeover of the shoe game. 

cynical cow

• Rep: 27
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2021, 02:36:45 PM »
Looks like I need to read up on what Yonnie did, that dude was such a douche growing up at SPoT, I’m not surprised at all. My friend called him out for having a small pp and he flipped

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2021, 02:40:37 PM »
My reaction when people don't say TK.

"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

Mariatorresflores

• Rep: -95
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2021, 02:54:26 PM »
ok. you added TK and not Bam. Weird but it's your topic, whatevs.

I agree with what others have said; TK's beyond the topic of kookery at this point, dude's a murderer not a skater.

Magnolia

• Rep: 448
  • She/They
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2021, 02:59:27 PM »
I feel like a lot of the dudes on this list transcend kookery and have fully landed in total piece of shit territory. Do you think borra can get another lame ass rant in before new years?
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

Trashcon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2021, 03:09:05 PM »
My reaction when people don't say TK.

Say what?! Just looked this up, damn.

inkandimages

• Rep: 131
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2021, 06:05:30 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I voted yonnie because im sure he was using his skateboard status as his pick up game

This. He also dissed Slap and said “no one goes on there except old skate shop owners and children.”

mushroom slice

« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2021, 06:12:10 PM »
Hey yo.
I came to post in here for some kooks
Can you pals kook me down to zero?
I need ta balance my books.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2021, 06:46:57 PM »
Hey yo.

i see what i can do...

EDIT:

whoops gnarred you, sorry haha.

those stupid misclicks

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2021, 07:13:45 PM »
Hey yo.

Fuck you don't tell me what to do haha

Robby

• Rep: 15
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2021, 07:34:20 PM »
I feel like Borra shouldn’t even be in the running, not fair. Joey B wins the Berry this year imo.

veritas

« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2021, 07:36:51 PM »
Joey Burrito video has to take the cake, because of how his drunken dill call out also exposes Paul Blart as a massive kook in the process: gets drunk and starts “claiming streets” at a WuTang show, ruins his friends career

Who’s competing with that besides Borra

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2021, 07:48:07 PM »
So many deserving kooks this year, how can I pick just one.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2021, 08:19:56 PM »
There’s gotta be a distinction between kook and piece of shit right?

Piece Of Shit Of The Year (POSOTY) -

three way tie between TK, Jarne, and Yonnie. Honorable mention goes to weck and a participation ribbon goes to Paul hart.

KOTY -

Skatepussy - came out of the gate strong and established an early lead. It was looking to be a real Cinderella story. A previously unknown contestant kooking their way into oblivion. It seems like that train has lost steam and some of the veterans are starting to make their end of the year push.

Borra - The Michael Jordan of kook, an apparent mentor to the aforementioned skatepussy, holds more titles under his belt than any other contender. Will the master retain his title?

Joey Brezinski - A consummate professional kook, but has yet to claim the illustrious title of koty. With a nauseating video at a wu tang concert and firing shots at dill, Joey does seem to have the makings of a champion. You can tell he loves the game so much he would keep kooking this hard even if he wasn’t in contention. Could this be the year where the Buck Tooth Terror ends the Berra Era and establishes a Red Bull Regime?

Only time will tell.

Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2021, 09:25:43 PM »

three way tie between TK, Jarne, and Yonnie. Honorable mention goes to weck and a participation ribbon goes to Paul hart.

KOTY -

Skatepussy - came out of the gate strong and established an early lead. It was looking to be a real Cinderella story. A previously unknown contestant kooking their way into oblivion. It seems like that train has lost steam and some of the veterans are starting to make their end of the year push.

Borra - The Michael Jordan of kook, an apparent mentor to the aforementioned skatepussy, holds more titles under his belt than any other contender. Will the master retain his title?

Joey Brezinski - A consummate professional kook, but has yet to claim the illustrious title of koty. With a nauseating video at a wu tang concert and firing shots at dill, Joey does seem to have the makings of a champion. You can tell he loves the game so much he would keep kooking this hard even if he wasn’t in contention. Could this be the year where the Buck Tooth Terror ends the Berra Era and establishes a Red Bull Regime?

Only time will tell.

That's some great analysis there boomer, i guess it all just comes down to who wants it the most. Now we see the final push, does berra have one more public freak out in him? Will he have a complete breakdown and shave his head at the batb finals when Sean Davis wins the title after breaking out the rule book and demanding that all tricks must be done over it? Will skatepussy pull a Bella Thorne on her only fans and charge 2 racks to see a little nip slip? Or will the old challenger Joey b say a gamer word on live at an nwa concert whole also exposing tj Rogers as having a family racist surf shop?

Some dude

• Rep: -41
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2021, 09:29:49 PM »

yea..a dude (allegedly) killed someone…but kids are more mad about Joey Burritozinkski shit talking Jason Dillhole

WuTang motherfucka

« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 09:37:18 PM by Some dude »

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2021, 09:53:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yea..a dude (allegedly) killed someone…but kids are more mad about Joey Burritozinkski shit talking Jason Dillhole

WuTang motherfucka

I think you’re getting the KOTY’s mixed up, you’re confusing the Kook of the year thread with the Killer of the year thread

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2021, 10:06:25 PM »
Expand Quote

KOTY -

Only time will tell.
[close]

That's some great analysis there boomer, i guess it all just comes down to who wants it the most. Now we see the final push, does berra have one more public freak out in him? Will he have a complete breakdown and shave his head at the batb finals when Sean Davis wins the title after breaking out the rule book and demanding that all tricks must be done over it? Will skatepussy pull a Bella Thorne on her only fans and charge 2 racks to see a little nip slip? Or will the old challenger Joey b say a gamer word on live at an nwa concert whole also exposing tj Rogers as having a family racist surf shop?

Now Al, you bring up a great point: could skatepussy be rope-a-doping Joey and Berra? She is a rookie in the league but let’s not forget that she has the vision of mind field era Berra, the absolute tone-deafness of an aged Markovich, and an overinflated sense of self worth that would make Nyjah’s cheeks blush. She could be taking a planned pause from kooking to create a storm of mediocre content.

By taking a break to snap pictures that belong on the cutting room floor of an American apparel look book, she is forcing Berra and Joey to go head to head, and personally I don’t think that Joey has the mental fortitude or strength to take Berra one on one. Much like the pugs Joey rescues, he comes from a shallow gene pool and does not have the longevity needed to bring home the title.

Barring some serious moves by Berra late in the fourth quarter; I think a Halloween blunder and a December onlyfans flash sale will elevate skatepussy to the coveted title of KOTY, solidifying herself on the global stage.

Barring a Hail Xenu play by Berra, it could be lights out at SawCon.

Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

TheVisitor

• Rep: -13
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2021, 10:15:29 PM »

I back these sentiments, because at the rate Steve is going, he'll win this poll every year from now until forever. Same goes for people like TK and Yonnie.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2021, 11:00:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

KOTY -

Only time will tell.
[close]

[close]

Now Al, you bring up a great point: could skatepussy be rope-a-doping Joey and Berra? She is a rookie in the league but let’s not forget that she has the vision of mind field era Berra, the absolute tone-deafness of an aged Markovich, and an overinflated sense of self worth that would make Nyjah’s cheeks blush. She could be taking a planned pause from kooking to create a storm of mediocre content.

By taking a break to snap pictures that belong on the cutting room floor of an American apparel look book, she is forcing Berra and Joey to go head to head, and personally I don’t think that Joey has the mental fortitude or strength to take Berra one on one. Much like the pugs Joey rescues, he comes from a shallow gene pool and does not have the longevity needed to bring home the title.

Barring some serious moves by Berra late in the fourth quarter; I think a Halloween blunder and a December onlyfans flash sale will elevate skatepussy to the coveted title of KOTY, solidifying herself on the global stage.

Barring a Hail Xenu play by Berra, it could be lights out at SawCon.

Well you raise some great points Chris, i think it's vital to remember that skate pussy comes from the Berra coaching tree. She was a student under him so even a win from her is a partial won for Berra