2 (0.6%)
Mike V
3 (0.9%)
TK
23 (6.7%)
CaptainAmerica
1 (0.3%)

Total Members Voted: 337

Author Topic: Kook of the year 2021  (Read 6807 times)

Donatello

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
Re: Kook of the year 2021
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2021, 11:45:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Don’t see how it could be anyone but TK, cmon y’all
[close]

yea..a dude (allegedly) killed someone…but kids are more mad about Joey Burritozinkski shit talking Jason Dillhole

WuTang motherfucka

Killing someone kind of transcends kookdom in my opinion.

Prostate Exam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
  • registered SLAP offender
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2021, 11:55:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
There’s gotta be a distinction between kook and piece of shit right?

Piece Of Shit Of The Year (POSOTY) -

three way tie between TK, Jarne, and Yonnie. Honorable mention goes to weck and a participation ribbon goes to Paul hart.

KOTY -

Skatepussy - came out of the gate strong and established an early lead. It was looking to be a real Cinderella story. A previously unknown contestant kooking their way into oblivion. It seems like that train has lost steam and some of the veterans are starting to make their end of the year push.

Borra - The Michael Jordan of kook, an apparent mentor to the aforementioned skatepussy, holds more titles under his belt than any other contender. Will the master retain his title?

Joey Brezinski - A consummate professional kook, but has yet to claim the illustrious title of koty. With a nauseating video at a wu tang concert and firing shots at dill, Joey does seem to have the makings of a champion. You can tell he loves the game so much he would keep kooking this hard even if he wasn’t in contention. Could this be the year where the Buck Tooth Terror ends the Berra Era and establishes a Red Bull Regime?

Only time will tell.
[close]

That's some great analysis there boomer, i guess it all just comes down to who wants it the most. Now we see the final push, does berra have one more public freak out in him? Will he have a complete breakdown and shave his head at the batb finals when Sean Davis wins the title after breaking out the rule book and demanding that all tricks must be done over it? Will skatepussy pull a Bella Thorne on her only fans and charge 2 racks to see a little nip slip? Or will the old challenger Joey b say a gamer word on live at an nwa concert whole also exposing tj Rogers as having a family racist surf shop?
[close]

Now Al, you bring up a great point: could skatepussy be rope-a-doping Joey and Berra? She is a rookie in the league but let’s not forget that she has the vision of mind field era Berra, the absolute tone-deafness of an aged Markovich, and an overinflated sense of self worth that would make Nyjah’s cheeks blush. She could be taking a planned pause from kooking to create a storm of mediocre content.

By taking a break to snap pictures that belong on the cutting room floor of an American apparel look book, she is forcing Berra and Joey to go head to head, and personally I don’t think that Joey has the mental fortitude or strength to take Berra one on one. Much like the pugs Joey rescues, he comes from a shallow gene pool and does not have the longevity needed to bring home the title.

Barring some serious moves by Berra late in the fourth quarter; I think a Halloween blunder and a December onlyfans flash sale will elevate skatepussy to the coveted title of KOTY, solidifying herself on the global stage.

Barring a Hail Xenu play by Berra, it could be lights out at SawCon.

That's the kind of posting I come here for! Would definitely gnar

RottenToTheCore

• Rep: 10
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2021, 12:26:03 AM »
Funny how Borra is winning by a landslide, he really has our support

RikiTakeuchi

• Rep: 5
« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2021, 12:41:46 AM »
Gotta be Skategoat for me. Ego through the roof, utterly stupid gimmick, making movies about yourself, turning pretend pro for a company created for that purpose, overcharging kids, the list goes on. Kook of the highest order.

lysdexia

• Rep: 4
« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2021, 12:46:37 AM »

Donatello

• Rep: 2
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2021, 04:42:14 AM »
Gotta be Skategoat for me. Ego through the roof, utterly stupid gimmick, making movies about yourself, turning pretend pro for a company created for that purpose, overcharging kids, the list goes on. Kook of the highest order.

But who's the kook behind the kook? The bryte ringleader? Everything always leads back to Borra
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 05:59:17 AM by Donatello »

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -601
  • who knows
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2021, 04:53:33 AM »
how is it not Biebel by a million
where is home?

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2021, 04:55:33 AM »
Do the Remive guys count? I guess bailing on BATB12 won them some cool points.

Speaking of which, the Berriuma guy who cheated his way to a BATB win is worth a mention.

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 622
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2021, 05:16:03 AM »
while considering KOTY 2021, keep in mind that this is in the works:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12966276/

nice deathwish board

Loady McGee

• Rep: 55
« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2021, 09:46:14 AM »
Borra, Biebel and Skategoat are in my top 3. However, can Biebel even be KOTY, technically speaking? He's not even involved in the skateboarding scene anymore.

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2021, 09:56:49 AM »
I've kinda always taken issue with Johnny Schillereff.

Posting about bullying while sponsoring Bam?

ttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10090131/Unidentified-911-caller-claims-Bam-Margera-attacked-woman-taken-rehab.html

Not the best soure but  if true can Johnny please explain how he still sponsors someone that's a bully and made millions off being one?

newguy

« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2021, 10:45:03 AM »
I still don’t have a clue what spurred nak to rant against lotties so hard.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2021, 10:47:12 AM »

Lol yeah?

I don't know about slap opinion on KOY

But mine is Nak
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

newguy

« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2021, 10:51:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Lol yeah?

But mine is Nak

Fair enough, I voted weck because I genuinely cannot stand the thought people like him exist but nak is a solid contender too

Veggie.Wav

• Rep: 6
« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2021, 03:54:25 PM »
John Hill for an honorary mention. Dude offered to pay money to join BATB and when push cane to shove, he bitched out and made a wack ass video giving excuses as to why he backed out. Also taking little pot shots at Gifted Hater while ripping off the Skateline format in low budget fashion
my ass is stink

work_lurker

• Rep: 80
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2021, 04:03:36 PM »
Love that Mike V has no votes. Even on the internet people don’t want that smoke.
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2021, 04:47:21 PM »
I've kinda always taken issue with Johnny Schillereff.

Posting about bullying while sponsoring Bam?

ttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10090131/Unidentified-911-caller-claims-Bam-Margera-attacked-woman-taken-rehab.html

Not the best soure but  if true can Johnny please explain how he still sponsors someone that's a bully and made millions off being one?

johnny is kinda a wild card in the race. didn’t he also give joe hammecke covid? i could be wrong, but i remember someone who passed away’s wife alleging as much

Dr Waffles

• Rep: 15
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2021, 05:13:06 PM »
Berra has plenty of time left to kook it up, but this might be Paul's last chance of being relevant enough to take it. At least once a week I think about him coming out of nowhere in the dill rant and it cracks me up. And then the whole thing with his family and the surf shop nazi stuff.
In 5 years skateboarding will be dirtbiking

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2021, 05:45:05 PM »
johnny is kinda a wild card in the race. didn’t he also give joe hammecke covid? i could be wrong, but i remember someone who passed away’s wife alleging as much

i think that was mark waters that he allegedly infected with covid and i too remember waters' wife claiming johnny insisted on breaking mask protocol for a photo op.

CaptainAmerica

• Rep: -14
« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2021, 05:47:53 PM »
Can we just make Jason Jesse permanent kook of the year. Also just because it’s the greatest slap made video of all time.

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2021, 05:51:25 PM »
Can we just make Jason Jesse permanent kook of the year. Also just because it’s the greatest slap made video of all time.

Jesus Christ, it's Jason Jesse!
Super Champion Fun Zone

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2021, 05:56:57 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Jesus Christ, it's Jason Jesse!

Nazis have no place in skateboarding, or anywhere on this planet for that matter. How they have survived so long is “amazing”, shit gives skateboarding a bad name, disgusting. Kook of the century if you ask me.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2021, 05:57:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
There’s gotta be a distinction between kook and piece of shit right?

Piece Of Shit Of The Year (POSOTY) -

three way tie between TK, Jarne, and Yonnie. Honorable mention goes to weck and a participation ribbon goes to Paul hart.

KOTY -

Skatepussy - came out of the gate strong and established an early lead. It was looking to be a real Cinderella story. A previously unknown contestant kooking their way into oblivion. It seems like that train has lost steam and some of the veterans are starting to make their end of the year push.

Borra - The Michael Jordan of kook, an apparent mentor to the aforementioned skatepussy, holds more titles under his belt than any other contender. Will the master retain his title?

Joey Brezinski - A consummate professional kook, but has yet to claim the illustrious title of koty. With a nauseating video at a wu tang concert and firing shots at dill, Joey does seem to have the makings of a champion. You can tell he loves the game so much he would keep kooking this hard even if he wasn’t in contention. Could this be the year where the Buck Tooth Terror ends the Berra Era and establishes a Red Bull Regime?

Only time will tell.
[close]

That's some great analysis there boomer, i guess it all just comes down to who wants it the most. Now we see the final push, does berra have one more public freak out in him? Will he have a complete breakdown and shave his head at the batb finals when Sean Davis wins the title after breaking out the rule book and demanding that all tricks must be done over it? Will skatepussy pull a Bella Thorne on her only fans and charge 2 racks to see a little nip slip? Or will the old challenger Joey b say a gamer word on live at an nwa concert whole also exposing tj Rogers as having a family racist surf shop?
[close]

Now Al, you bring up a great point: could skatepussy be rope-a-doping Joey and Berra? She is a rookie in the league but let’s not forget that she has the vision of mind field era Berra, the absolute tone-deafness of an aged Markovich, and an overinflated sense of self worth that would make Nyjah’s cheeks blush. She could be taking a planned pause from kooking to create a storm of mediocre content.

By taking a break to snap pictures that belong on the cutting room floor of an American apparel look book, she is forcing Berra and Joey to go head to head, and personally I don’t think that Joey has the mental fortitude or strength to take Berra one on one. Much like the pugs Joey rescues, he comes from a shallow gene pool and does not have the longevity needed to bring home the title.

Barring some serious moves by Berra late in the fourth quarter; I think a Halloween blunder and a December onlyfans flash sale will elevate skatepussy to the coveted title of KOTY, solidifying herself on the global stage.

Barring a Hail Xenu play by Berra, it could be lights out at SawCon.

[close]

Well you raise some great points Chris, i think it's vital to remember that skate pussy comes from the Berra coaching tree. She was a student under him so even a win from her is a partial won for Berra

Well Al, as you and the fans know, SawCon and their program was designed to produce champion kooks. The alumni of SawCon show what a storied history this program truly has. Just saying Donovan strain, Steezus Christ, and prolific pedophile Chase Gabor shows the kind of talent that Berra can and has found. To get a peek into the future success for storied program we need look no further than the development of a stellar farm system with the aid of hypebeast, cariuma, liquid death, clean yerba mate, the church of Scientology, and let’s not forget mama skate like you mentioned.

Now, do I think that skatepussy has the ability to beat Berra this year, potentially. But if you were to ask me if she could USURP Berra as the undisputed greatest of all time, the answer is a resounding no.

It’s very rare in this game to see someone who is equally talented at kooking as well as managing kooks. Imagine if Michael Jordan had Phil Jackson’s ability at coaching, that is the level of talent we are talking about here. I mean Berra has a legitimate murderers row on his roster, and some of his up and comers are showing some real talent and will more than likely be in contention next season.

Yes, skatepussy and mama skate are products of the SawCon farm system, but this year really showed the kind of potential that those young women have in this game.

I don’t see skatepussy and mama skate ending the empire of SawCon.

But you gotta remember Al, Rome didn’t fall in a day; it was conquered!

« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 08:59:27 PM by Freelancevagrant »
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1096
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2021, 05:57:51 PM »
The question is: are dudes who allegedly kill ppl and/or try to hook up with underage girls considered "kooks"? Or something worse/entirely different?

I think they're worse than kooks.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

big_kev_215

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 726
« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2021, 05:58:45 PM »
Love that Mike V has no votes. Even on the internet people don’t want that smoke.

Any man who dares to wear two different color Cariumas is a true wildcard

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 86
« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2021, 06:48:56 PM »
John Hill for an honorary mention. Dude offered to pay money to join BATB and when push cane to shove, he bitched out and made a wack ass video giving excuses as to why he backed out. Also taking little pot shots at Gifted Hater while ripping off the Skateline format in low budget fashion

To be fair, he made that comment years ago

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -601
  • who knows
« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2021, 07:05:08 PM »
Kook doesn't mean Satan, racist or criminal.

It's just someone doing all perfectly legal things and being a general fucking idiot of the highest order.
where is home?

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2021, 07:11:43 PM »
Kook doesn't mean Satan, racist or criminal.

It's just someone doing all perfectly legal things and being a general fucking idiot of the highest order.

True, but it doesn’t mean that it isn’t mutually exclusive.

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2021, 07:19:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Lol yeah?

But mine is Nak
[close]

Fair enough, I voted weck because I genuinely cannot stand the thought people like him exist but nak is a solid contender too
Nak got my vote. The rest of these fools are kookin’ it up in their own lane, but Nak going after Lotties is crossing a boundary. Plus all this Mikey Alfred Illegal Civ shit makes me wanna barf.

Like others have mentioned, all these sexual predators and TK are categorically different than the other run-of-the-mill kooks on that list. Borra is Lord Xenu of kooks, so it’s not really a fair comparison.

quackquack

• Rep: -408
« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2021, 08:43:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Any man who dares to wear two different color Cariumas is a true wildcard douche
Oh, the places you'll go.