Author Topic: RESPECTFULLY  (Read 2253 times)

thebacker

RESPECTFULLY
« on: October 20, 2021, 12:52:31 PM »

slappies

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: RESPECTFULLY
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 06:59:20 PM »
Ariel Winter looking dude was ripping, the Chad Muska cosplay on that grind into Max's fountain made me laugh. Some legitimately ripping skating in this mixed with plenty of eye rolling stuff too. I don't understand the appeal of dressing like as much of an asshole as possible and some of the tricks done in this. That said, darkslides set to "Torn" rocked.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Some dude

• Rep: -43
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2021, 09:50:37 PM »
Ariel Winter looking dude was ripping, the Chad Muska cosplay on that grind into Max's fountain made me laugh. Some legitimately ripping skating in this mixed with plenty of eye rolling stuff too. I don't understand the appeal of dressing like as much of an asshole as possible and some of the tricks done in this. That said, darkslides set to "Torn" rocked.

had to google Ariel winter and still not sure who that is referring to..and who was “dressing like as much of an asshole as possible”…? they all looked/dressed like trashy skate rats. pretty rad video.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2021, 10:06:16 PM »
so fuckin good

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2021, 10:55:10 PM »
that last dark slide was somehow deeply nostalgic and emotional for me. that trick, that board, that song…signifiers of my youth… it’s crazy like.

admittedly i spent the first half of the vid imagining how bad these dudes must smell, but last part tied it all together for me. will rewatch.

Dog the Bounty Hunter

• Rep: 0
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2021, 02:42:35 AM »
just when you hoped for the late 90's nostalgia to go away (OR YOU WANTED IT TO STAY FOREVER) the dude DARKslides on an element board to Natalie Imbruglia and you can't help but wonder,

is this a simulation we're experiencing?

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??
Icehead

slappies

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2021, 05:59:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

had to google Ariel winter and still not sure who that is referring to..and who was “dressing like as much of an asshole as possible”…? they all looked/dressed like trashy skate rats. pretty rad video.

I meant Ariel Pink, that's my bad. I wish these people looked like Ariel Winter.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

banksandledges

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 205
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2021, 06:25:19 AM »
That dark slide was amazing, only second to the fact that his hat did NOT have a strap on the back.  How the hell does his hat stay on his head?!

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2021, 03:48:45 AM »
A few days late but I only checked this now…
That last part tho!!! :o dude skating to Pink Maggit by Deftones made my day (it’s my fav band), then Torn pops in and it was like the cherry on top… the ridiculous fits match the ridiculous tricks. Loved it!!  :-*

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Prinzy

• Rep: 178

spongebob is lit and if i see any spongebob slander i'm pulling up to your house and beating your ass

Sharp-o

• Rep: -6
  • WAH! Haippia spotille!
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2021, 11:03:14 PM »
That last part was fucking sick! I have never really been into all that type of stuff but this was so well executed that it worked.

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2021, 06:35:28 AM »
I'm hyped to go skate right now! What can be said that hasn't already. Was waiting for Ironic to start playing somewhere in the video. lol

dilbert1

• Rep: 141
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2021, 07:54:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I meant Ariel Pink, that's my bad. I wish these people looked like Ariel Winter.

Personally, the true religions + trucker hat + generic Element graphic was giving me ‘04 Ashton Kutcher vibes. If you’re of a certain age I can definitely imagine having run into someone like this who thought they were hot shit at the time haha. Now it’s just funny

slappies

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2021, 08:00:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Personally, the true religions + trucker hat + generic Element graphic was giving me ‘04 Ashton Kutcher vibes. If you’re of a certain age I can definitely imagine having run into someone like this who thought they were hot shit at the time haha. Now it’s just funny

When will Von Dutch finally announce it's skate team?
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2021, 08:17:45 AM »
Time travel is possible, we're just stuck here

those darkslides on the element board were fuckin TORN

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2021, 08:36:35 AM »
dont mean to be a debbie downer but feels to me like its just trying to be FA/ Hockey but with worse skating. legit i think i could do most of the stuff i saw in this video. not sure whats going on with the element board maybe that was why this board was sacrified haha but thats not really a true darkslide when you cut the griptape off the middle either. id call it a lightslide ;D ;D still pretty unreal though to go through the curve like that and it was smart move to make the trick way easier.

that being said was still pretty entertaining. i wonder were those paintball jerseys that last guy is wearing?  8) lol funny when they write "p8ntball" that would read like peightntball
ONTARIO CANADA

Jagr

• Rep: 116
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2021, 10:21:34 AM »
I'm hyped to go skate right now! What can be said that hasn't already. Was waiting for Ironic to start playing somewhere in the video. lol

Definitely made me stoked to go skate as well.