Author Topic: KB big mad  (Read 35417 times)

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -147
Re: KB big mad
« Reply #210 on: December 08, 2021, 01:14:16 PM »
KB vs. Suciu BATB 2022 PPV

I’d watch that game of skate  , best of 3 for $10,000 . Must see tv . The shit talk would be amazing .

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #211 on: December 08, 2021, 01:29:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I’d watch that game of skate  , best of 3 for $10,000 . Must see tv . The shit talk would be amazing .

"Can you not do a fakie flip, man... I already did it"

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 248
« Reply #212 on: December 08, 2021, 01:31:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Give SOTY to Suciu with the mandate KB has to be on his SOTY trip.

Bakers Bark

• Rep: 5
« Reply #213 on: December 08, 2021, 01:58:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Give SOTY to Suciu with the mandate KB has to be on his SOTY trip.

I want all the footage of this

hotstudios_on_youtube

• Rep: -64
  • ???
« Reply #214 on: December 08, 2021, 02:54:53 PM »
they are on 2 teams together lol

Reed Richards

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #215 on: December 08, 2021, 03:57:41 PM »
they are on 2 teams together lol
I figure they'd have to run into each other at a Deluxe event of some sort eventually.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
« Reply #216 on: December 08, 2021, 04:11:37 PM »
who did you think makes more money from skateboarding? i think it’s KB

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -509
« Reply #217 on: December 08, 2021, 04:20:34 PM »

KB for sure , Nikes are worth something. Plus supreme. And he lives in the shitty part of mid city. So his expenses are low and all he has to do is sell a box here and there and come up on a couple grand easy.

Suciu gets what I’m assuming are mediocre deluxe checks , habitats riders are essentially doing charity work for the brand cause I don’t think I’ve even seen a board in shops in at least 6 years . So his main breadwinner is adidas and I’d assume rvca cuts a decent check being an urban outfitters brand at this point. And he lives in expensive ass nyc .
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

BrockSamson

• Rep: 3
« Reply #218 on: December 08, 2021, 04:31:32 PM »
i lve watching Suciu and KB skate, which is why it's a shame that only one of them ever actually puts out footage.

CurbyPuckit

• Rep: -40
« Reply #219 on: December 08, 2021, 08:57:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

KB for sure , Nikes are worth something. Plus supreme. And he lives in the shitty part of mid city. So his expenses are low and all he has to do is sell a box here and there and come up on a couple grand easy.

Suciu gets what I’m assuming are mediocre deluxe checks , habitats riders are essentially doing charity work for the brand cause I don’t think I’ve even seen a board in shops in at least 6 years . So his main breadwinner is adidas and I’d assume rvca cuts a decent check being an urban outfitters brand at this point. And he lives in expensive ass nyc .

You’re crazy if you think 2 pro models from adidas doesn’t come with a check or 2.  But KB has the supreme money so it’s likely close to a wash.  KB definitely gets more money per clip.

InkkeACAB

• Rep: 19
« Reply #220 on: December 09, 2021, 04:29:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The pretentious feel in Suciu comes directly from ya'll people being assholes to anyone who isn't into his stuff, specially when it comes to the ABBA lines, I think that's where it started to get strong.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Funny how everyone loves KB until they disagree with him.

Expand Quote
KB also made an IG post where he dissed his own sponsor's shoes and threw them in the trash

safe to say he doesn't give a fuck nor does he even pretend to

actually kinda refreshing these days....
[close]
He probably just post that stuff to laugh with his friends, some people here really thinking KB is lurking on slap eager to know anyone's opinions about him.
[close]

I dont get how that is funny nor surprising? of course you like someone "famous" only based on his output (interviews, skateboarding, social media yada yada). if he starts doing something one does not like it will feed into the image you have of that person
[close]
I'm talking about skating here, KB's clips didn't change after he started dissing Suciu, the only change is what people think of him as a person.
[close]

yeah, but I still dont get how that would be unusual? an abundance of people stopped listening to the smiths or morrisey in general when they found out what a huge piece of shit this person is, (not saying KB is a huge piece of shit). seems to me like the old "artist vs. art" - debate (i.e., can the artist be seperated from his/her art?).
[close]

what did morrissey do?
[close]
He’s unapologetically anti immigrant and a white nationalist. His head looks like it’s made out of a giant pile of mashed potatoes . Kermit the frog wants his voice back.

morrissey is an absolute piece of shit and has been open about that fact for his whole career. i never understood why he's still supported so many by skateboarders, music used in so many parts, get this guy to fuck. wack.

https://inews.co.uk/culture/morrisseys-most-controversial-quotes-145228

InkkeACAB

• Rep: 19
« Reply #221 on: December 09, 2021, 04:31:18 AM »
Here are some of Morrissey’s most controversial quotes from this latest interview

On Adolf Hitler: “The modern Loony Left seem to forget that Hitler was Left wing! But of course, we are all called racist now, and the word is actually meaningless.”

On being called ‘racist’: “When someone calls you racist, what they are saying is “hmm, you actually have a point, and I don’t know how to answer it, so perhaps if I distract you by calling you a bigot we’ll both forget how enlightened your comment was.”

On Theresa May and Islam: “I recall her [Theresa May] speech on Eid al-Adhar, and how she referred to it as a ‘joyous celebration’ … as millions of animals had their throats slit to mark the occasion.”

On halal meat: “If you have any concern for animal welfare, for example, you cannot possibly vote for either Conservatives or Labour, because both parties support halal slaughter, which, as we all know, is evil. Furthermore, halal slaughter requires certification that can only be given by supporters of ISIS, and yet in England we have halal meat served in hospitals and schools!”

On stunned slaughter: “If you use the term ‘humane slaughter’ then you might as well talk in terms of ‘humane rape’.”

On Diane Abbott: “No, I haven’t ever voted. I don’t have sufficient faith in the circus of politics … and … you can see why! It is a moral disaster on every level. Even Tesco wouldn’t employ Diane Abbott.”

On the far-right political party For Britain: “For Britain seem to say what many British people are currently thinking, which is why the BBC or Channel 4 News will not acknowledge them, because, well, For Britain would change British politics forever.”

On Sadiq Khan: “The Mayor of London tells us about ”Neighborhood policin ” – what is ‘policin’? He tells us London is an ”amazin ” city. What is ‘amazin’? This is the Mayor of London! And he cannot talk properly! I saw an interview where he was discussing mental health, and he repeatedly said ”men’el ” … he could not say the words ‘mental health’.”

On acid attacks: “London is second only to Bangladesh for acid attacks. All of the attacks are non-white, and so they cannot be truthfully addressed by the British government or the Met Police or the BBC because of political correctness. What this means is that the perpetrator is considered to be as much of a victim as the actual victim.”

On journalism: “There is simply no point [in speaking to mainstream media]. They don’t print what you say, and they print what you didn’t say. There’s hardly any point in me being there! The function of reporting has disappeared. Now, all journalists are megastars and the only aim of their interview is to express and establish their own personal views, and to hell with whatever the interviewee says.”

And here are some of Morrissey’s previous controversial comments
On the London Olympics: “The ‘dazzling royals’ have, quite naturally, hijacked the Olympics for their own empirical needs, and no oppositional voice is allowed in the free press. . . The spirit of 1939 Germany now pervades throughout media-brand Britain.”

On the 2011 Norway massacre: “That is nothing compared to what happens in McDonald’s and Kentucky Fried Sh*t every day.”

On the Manchester attacks: “Manchester mayor Andy Burnham says the attack is the work of an ‘extremist’. An extreme what? An extreme rabbit?”

On Sadiq Khan: “Sadiq Khan says ‘London is united with Manchester’, but he does not condemn Islamic State – who have claimed responsibility for the bomb.”

On immigration: “Although I don’t have anything against people from other countries, the higher the influx into England the more the British identity disappears.”

Sadiq Khan is under pressure over his response to the London murders as he approaches his second anniversary in City Hall (Photo: Dan Kitwood/Getty)
Morrissey took aim at Sadiq Khan in his interview (Photo: Getty)
On animal cruelty in China: “You can’t help but feel that the Chinese people are a sub-species.”

On assassinating Donald Trump: “I would, for the safety of the human race. It’s not for my personal opinion of his face, or his life, or his family, but in the interest of the human race. I think he’s a terrible, terrible scourge.”

On Madonna: “Madonna reinforces everything absurd and offensive. Desperate womanhood. Madonna is closer to organised prostitution than anything else.”

On sexual harrassment victims: “If everything went well, and if it had given them a great career, they would not talk about it.”

On Kevin Spacey: “As far as I know, he was in a bedroom with a 14-year-old. Kevin Spacey was 26, boy 14… When you are in somebody’s bedroom, you have to be aware of where that can lead to. That’s why it does not sound very credible to me. It seems to me that Spacey has been attacked unnecessarily.”

On an assassination attempt on Prince Charles: “I wish that Prince Charles had been shot. I think it would have made the world a more interesting place.”

On Band Aid: “Bob Geldof is a nauseating character. Band Aid was the most self-righteous platform ever in the history of popular music.”

On the failed assassination attempt of Margaret Thatcher: “The sorrow of the IRA Brighton bombing is that Thatcher escaped unscathed.”

On Beyoncé: “The rhino is now more or less extinct, and it’s not because of global warming or shrinking habitats. It’s because of Beyoncé’s handbags.”

Nigel Farage, former Ukip leader, drinks a pint. The decline of pubs has occupied Ukip policymakers for years (Photo: Getty)
In one interview Morrissey claimed he liked Nigel Farage “a great deal” (Photo: Getty)
On comedy: “If I met Vic Reeves, I’d have no desire other than to smack him in the face.”

On the Brits: “The Brits are ghastly. I never would accept a Brit. It would be like Laurence Olivier being happy getting a TV Times award.”

On vegetarianism: “[Eating meat] is really on the same moral level as child abuse. It’s the same thing. Animals are like children, they look to us for protection.”

On immigration (again): “England is a memory now. The gates are flooded and anybody can have access to England and join in.”

On reggae music: “The most racist music in the entire world… an absolute total glorification of black supremacy.”

On gender: “It’s hard to be a man. It’s made to be hard and I don’t know why. I think it’s easier to be a woman. The women’s movement has been so successful; the men’s movement has never been accepted. I think it’s not wanted.”

On black music: “I don’t have very cast iron opinions on black music other than black modern music which I detest. I detest Stevie Wonder. I think Diana Ross is awful. I hate all those records in the Top 40 – Janet Jackson, Whitney Houston. I think they’re vile in the extreme.”

On Brexit: “As for Brexit, the result was magnificent, but it is not accepted by the BBC or Sky News because they object to a public that cannot be hypnotised by BBC or Sky nonsense.”

On Nigel Farage: “I nearly voted for Ukip. I like Nigel Farage a great deal.”

On David and Victoria Beckham: “[They should be] dragged to the edge of the village and flogged.”

On interviews: “I say a lot of things I don’t mean.”

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 182
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #222 on: December 09, 2021, 04:43:00 AM »
Well at least we agree on the animal rights front!
Real confession: I have never once listened to Morrisey
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 04:43:24 AM by Gray Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Lisa96

« Reply #223 on: December 09, 2021, 05:19:14 AM »
johnny marr is the only reason i can still listen to the smiths. trying to separate art from artist is difficult these days. i wonder if reynolds, spanky, jerry and the boys of summer still worship Moz.

superleftswipebby

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 12
« Reply #224 on: December 09, 2021, 05:46:57 AM »

LordQuas94

• Rep: -1
« Reply #225 on: December 09, 2021, 08:52:58 PM »
Lmao KB punching the air rn

keepthefunkalive

• Rep: 130
« Reply #226 on: December 09, 2021, 08:59:08 PM »
Pretty sure he's trolling a little more

GasStationGreenGoblin

• Rep: 1
« Reply #227 on: December 09, 2021, 09:02:31 PM »
yeah there's no way KB is seriously mad about this. I think his first comment about not liking Suciu's style was genuine but now he's just trolling. Even as a Suciu fan I gotta appreciate some good ig antics

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #228 on: December 09, 2021, 09:12:36 PM »
kb bigger mad spin

skunty

• Rep: 75
« Reply #229 on: December 09, 2021, 09:48:43 PM »
Well at least we agree on the animal right front!

I’ve never listened to him or really even the smiths, could give a fuck about that music, and I don’t see what the fuss is about these quotes. At worst he has a mild case of xenophobia.

Reed Richards

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #230 on: December 14, 2021, 02:19:30 PM »

KB probably could've stopped this by dropping a part.  And since Spider-Man comes out this week...

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -101
« Reply #231 on: December 14, 2021, 02:32:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I’ve never listened to him or really even the smiths, could give a fuck about that music, and I don’t see what the fuss is about these quotes. At worst he has a mild case of xenophobia.

Big Moz and The Smiths fan over here...Morrissey has had terrible political views since the early 1980's, nothing new here.

It also doesn't mean I won't listen to his wonderful voice...Frank Sinatra wasn't the best guy and I still blast his music. Pablo Picasso was an incredible artist... but tell that to one his wives or multiple girlfriend's that he used to put cigarettes out on.

The point is, I like plenty of artists that I don't support financially. Case in point--Kayne West. I'm Kayne fan even though his political views are unsound and acerbic. Does that mean I'll stop listening to him on Spotify.... NO it doesn't. But I won't pay for his clothes or see him in concert.

Mickey Knox

• Rep: -32
« Reply #232 on: December 14, 2021, 05:59:45 PM »
Well at least we agree on the animal rights front!
So you’ve never seen mindfield? Heath skates to one of his only good songs. And if you haven’t seen that video then you might need to do that, like right now.

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #233 on: December 14, 2021, 06:06:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Big Moz and The Smiths fan over here...Morrissey has had terrible political views since the early 1980's, nothing new here.

It also doesn't mean I won't listen to his wonderful voice...Frank Sinatra wasn't the best guy and I still blast his music. Pablo Picasso was an incredible artist... but tell that to one his wives or multiple girlfriend's that he used to put cigarettes out on.

The point is, I like plenty of artists that I don't support financially. Case in point--Kayne West. I'm Kayne fan even though his political views are unsound and acerbic. Does that mean I'll stop listening to him on Spotify.... NO it doesn't. But I won't pay for his clothes or see him in concert.

cue me secretly listening to SPM still  and not telling anyone.
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1440
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #234 on: December 14, 2021, 06:07:59 PM »

MysticalTypeExperience

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #235 on: December 14, 2021, 06:16:00 PM »
Who the fuck is KB

I literally have no idea

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1267
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #236 on: December 14, 2021, 07:02:24 PM »
Who the fuck is KB

I literally have no idea
use your context clues and do some research

hotstudios_on_youtube

• Rep: -64
  • ???
« Reply #237 on: December 14, 2021, 07:12:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I high key think Suciu would have a breakdown from kb and his posse shit talk, like sure you have thick skin as a skater, but getting shit talked by stoners can get ugly

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #238 on: December 14, 2021, 07:27:28 PM »

Forgot how much JPEGmafia I used to listen to a few years ago.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #239 on: December 14, 2021, 09:52:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Who the fuck is KB

I literally have no idea
[close]
use your context clues

Actual dope (if unintentional) KB reference^