Author Topic: Skater hero of the London Attack  (Read 16690 times)

behavioralguide

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 776
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Skater hero of the London Attack
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2017, 01:10:43 PM »
call me a racist or islamaphobe
Expand Quote
The thinly veiled Islamaphobia in this thread is amusing
[close]
Enough with that hollow term. 

uncle ducky do

• Rep: -110
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2017, 01:36:12 PM »
Expand Quote
call me a racist or islamaphobe
[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The thinly veiled Islamaphobia in this thread is amusing
[close]
Enough with that hollow term.  
[close]

You must think you're so clever.    I invited you to call me an Islamaphobe all you want because it means absolutely nothing to me, it is a hollow word meant to paint the accused of being some sort of unhinged racist, which I am not.   Very cute that you ignored everything else in my post as well.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 01:40:07 PM by uncle ducky do »

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2017, 01:55:06 PM »
its just think statements like the one you made, true or not, serve no purpose in solving the trouble we are in because they can only result in a violent solution, which I do not wish or hope for.

two sides of the same coin (a currency used to trade fear).

uncle ducky do

« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2017, 02:09:24 PM »
its just think statements like the one you made, true or not, serve no purpose in solving the trouble we are in because they can only result in a violent solution, which I do not wish or hope for.

two sides of the same coin (a currency used to trade fear).

Tranlsation:  If I sit down and think really hard about Islam and what it instills upon its adherents, I get really scared because I realize that the solution to ending terrorism might be violent, so I'd rather continue to ignore it and hope Muslims just tone it down or something.

You speak of fear like a disingenuous politician would.   As if it can only serve sinister purposes, and anyone validating it is bad too.   Fear is instinctual, it's often something that keeps you alive.

And do you mind explaining what the fuck a "think statement" is?    If it's a statement with actual thought behind it I urge you to make one.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 02:16:13 PM by uncle ducky do »

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • dog stuff
« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2017, 02:12:54 PM »
i made us a thread so we dont have to continue in this one
http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=95630.0

This thread is about Ignacio, the skater hero of the Londen Attack

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • dog stuff
« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2017, 02:27:12 PM »
Expand Quote
its just think statements like the one you made
[close]

And do you mind explaining what the fuck a "think statement" is?    If it's a statement with actual thought behind it I urge you to make one.

its is a typo, should be -> I just think

other thread?

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2017, 03:31:41 AM »
For you guys thinking islam is a threat for us first world  non muslim citizens: muslims are the first victims of ISIS terrorism. They are way more people killed by ISIS/Al Quaeda attacks than others religions. Religion is not the issue. The issue is terrorism, and its funding by Saudi Arabia, Quatar etc... who are themselves funded by western oil/gas companies and western governments.

In our case we have a deep conflict between Iran and Saudi Arabia for the leadership of the Middle east and its ressources, terrorism is just one of the piece on the checkboard.

Religion is just a tool to brainwash people in order to make them act a certain way, just like any propaganda based on fear of the stranger. Terrorists are just a pawn on the checkboard.
In some cases religion is replaced by a sport team, the fear of poverty or losing work, the fear of the jews, the fear of the mexicans, the fear of black, the fear of homosexuality.
Nothing gather more than the hate or fear of others. Also, people tend to consume more when they are affraid.

You guys realize most of the terrorists that kill themselves have never read the koran, right? You guys realize a lot of them drink alcohol and use drugs? Islam is not the problem, the problem is the use of this religion as a tool to make people act a certain way. It could be any monoteist religion.

christ0v

• Rep: 15
« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2017, 04:39:01 AM »
Didn't The  UAE and some other countries "banned" or something Qatar a few weeks ago, Qatar - GCC something ? I somewhere read that Qatar is one of the more western countries out there.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2017, 06:41:43 AM »
Didn't The  UAE and some other countries "banned" or something Qatar a few weeks ago, Qatar - GCC something ? I somewhere read that Qatar is one of the more western countries out there.
Yeah Quatar is on embargo due to its affiliation with terrorism. Also Qatar is an ally of Iran...But UAE and Saudi Arabia boycoting Qatar is totaly demagogical. It's on the same level of Trump calling Hillary corrupt...

Also it appears they made a jam yesterday in honor of Ignacio (from Chris Jones instagram):
Yesterday was very moving. The courage and bravery displayed by Ignacio's friends and family, who organised yesterday's memorial jam, was truly inspiring. I feel very honored to be a part of a community that has shown such unity during these sad times. Remember Ignacio Echeverria!

uncle ducky do

« Reply #99 on: June 12, 2017, 06:55:57 AM »
For you guys thinking islam is a threat for us first world  non muslim citizens: muslims are the first victims of ISIS terrorism. They are way more people killed by ISIS/Al Quaeda attacks than others religions. Religion is not the issue. The issue is terrorism, and its funding by Saudi Arabia, Quatar etc... who are themselves funded by western oil/gas companies and western governments.

In our case we have a deep conflict between Iran and Saudi Arabia for the leadership of the Middle east and its ressources, terrorism is just one of the piece on the checkboard.

Religion is just a tool to brainwash people in order to make them act a certain way, just like any propaganda based on fear of the stranger. Terrorists are just a pawn on the checkboard.
In some cases religion is replaced by a sport team, the fear of poverty or losing work, the fear of the jews, the fear of the mexicans, the fear of black, the fear of homosexuality.
Nothing gather more than the hate or fear of others. Also, people tend to consume more when they are affraid.

You guys realize most of the terrorists that kill themselves have never read the koran, right? You guys realize a lot of them drink alcohol and use drugs? Islam is not the problem, the problem is the use of this religion as a tool to make people act a certain way. It could be any monoteist religion.

You have a very mainstream media approved grasp of what is going on in the world

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2017, 06:58:41 AM »
haha i always forget that the "alt right" have got everything going on in the world figured out. too bad that most numbers and studies dont back that, but hey, its fake news anyway.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2017, 07:24:36 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You have a very mainstream media approved grasp of what is going on in the world
Oh yeah, you can't give any arguments so you just say it's fake/mainstream.

Fake news/liberal propaganda/chinese hoax/Maintream news

Tell me what books or newspapers should I read in order to get my facts straight. Don't send me any links website, or youtube channel, tell me about books or newspapers.
I want to know your truth, your inside scoop. I want to hear from you sources what is their articulate, and argumented view on this world.

Saying Islam or muslims is the problem is saying that more than 1,6 billions individuals are the problem, which doesn't mean shit in a 7 billion planet. Let's get rid of 20% of our global population, because muslims have a (not that) different culture than ours, and less than 0,05% of them have an agressive behavior toward all the planet including other muslims.

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 808
« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2019, 03:00:44 AM »
Bumping this as it was two years ago today.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-45809954

Go have a skate with your bro's in his memory today.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2022, 09:56:25 AM »
The Vatican is considering Ignacio Echeverria for sainthood. Jesus Christ, it's about time.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/skateboard-hero-of-london-bridge-attack-on-course-to-be-made-saint-2727qfw7n

Jonny7.5Alive

• Rep: 87
« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2022, 10:11:45 AM »

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 808
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2022, 12:56:19 PM »
I forgot this thread was around, posted the guardian version the other day. Not in to religion at all but great he is still getting recognition!

lurker_and_poster

• Rep: 27
« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2022, 02:33:40 PM »
Expand Quote
The Vatican is considering Ignacio Echeverria for sainthood. Jesus Christ, it's about time.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/skateboard-hero-of-london-bridge-attack-on-course-to-be-made-saint-2727qfw7n
[close]

Amazing

It’s about time - we need our own saint - Ignacio the saint woud be a good one- the shoud put Freddy on the list too!