Author Topic: Seems like Wenning has lost it again.  (Read 32003 times)

Anti waxxer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -19
Re: Seems like Wenning has lost it again.
« Reply #240 on: November 01, 2021, 05:10:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Wenning pulled a gun out on live and was waving it near his daughter sleeping…. Dude is beyond out of his mind and you guys still call him a legend and are more concerned about his half ass drug dealers Instagram posts, then again I’m not surprised it is slap.
[close]

Where is the mom? Is she in worse shape than Brian? I thought he had a boy? Does he have two kids? Is there anyway to get his kids to a safe environment?

I thought you said he was going away somewhere? So why is he on IG waving a gun around.

SLAP does not condone child endangerment.
[close]

No idea where she is… prob not in great shape if she thought having a kid with wenning was a good idea. He’s got 2 kids, idk if she had any prior to him.
He is def going away… the gun shit happened the same night as all the other shit of him going live, that’s why he’s been of the gram I’m assuming.
[close]

Glad to here his kids are not around him in his present state. As a fellow NJ skater I wish him the best. Hopefully he doesn’t blow his chance at being dad.
[close]

Yeah, still living in a weird thug/street state of mind in your 40's does not look promising...

Couldn’t agree more… especially when you are living at the beach in Monmouth county nj. It’s like Malibu’s most wanted type shit.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 655
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #241 on: November 01, 2021, 05:15:53 AM »
To clear things up, Wennings family does not own a deli, or a cool butcher shop like he has said in the past. It’s a restaurant wholesaling business, and it’s been around since the Great Depression. You see their trucks all summer at the jersey shore, especially up by the boardwalks in asbury and point.They bring stuff to those resturaunts in bulk. Brian and his brother will most definitely be the generation that runs it into the ground. Hopefully he has cousins that family is banking on running the shit. It’s likely already been sold but they kept the name type shit.

To the one guy claiming to be an insider: where they sending him? Seems weird you want to give us half the story. Are you the same guy that used to post on here around 2007 claiming to be wennings “finance manager”…but got outed as just being a teller at a bank he walked into once.

Edit- my boy just reminded me that was the big homie JohnC. Not this waxxer guy ite my bad

Free max b
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 08:38:27 AM by Pete »
FREE MAX B

Anti waxxer

« Reply #242 on: November 01, 2021, 06:05:28 AM »
To clear things up, Wennings family does not own a deli, or a cool butcher shop like he has said in the past. It’s a restaurant wholesaling business, and it’s been around since the Great Depression. You see their trucks all summer at the jersey shore, especially up by the boardwalks in asbury and point.They bring stuff to those resturaunts in bulk. Brian and his brother will most definitely be the generation that runs it into the ground. Hopefully he has cousins that family is banking on running the shit. It’s likely already been sold but they kept the name type shit.

To the one guy claiming to be an insider: where they sending him? Seems weird you want to give us half the story. Are you the same guy that used to post on here around 2007 claiming to be wennings “finance manager”…but got outed as just being a teller at a bank he walked into once.

Free max b

Pretty sure the uncle has the meat business now.
No not a bank teller nor was I ever.
No idea where he’s getting sent. That would be up to prosecutor and judge.
What I know is a few people that still care(d) about him (not clout chasing “jewelry” salesmen) saw shit get way too out of control the other night and called it in for safety of child and Brian’s own safety. Someone that’s loaded on pills booze and lean should not be waving a firearm around by themselves let alone next to a sleeping child.

Can’t give out every detail to everything I know because then I’d be more or less doxing those that called in and myself.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1034
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #243 on: November 01, 2021, 07:12:45 AM »
"You can't nosegrind pop-out of this one, Brian!"

conqueso

« Reply #244 on: November 01, 2021, 07:35:06 AM »
"You can't nosegrind pop-out of this one, Brian!"

what if he did though

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #245 on: November 01, 2021, 07:36:44 AM »
“Someone on pills and drinking lean shouldn’t be waving a gun around next to his baby, but I’m not gonna like, dox the guy or put his troubles out online”
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 708
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #246 on: November 01, 2021, 07:38:07 AM »
to be fair, i think he was implying he didnt want to dox the people he allegedly knows who called child services

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #247 on: November 01, 2021, 07:50:58 AM »
“Someone on pills and drinking lean shouldn’t be waving a gun around next to his baby, but I’m not gonna like, dox the guy or put his troubles out online”

He doesn't want to dox the people who called child services dumbass. Understandably so.....
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

veritas

« Reply #248 on: November 01, 2021, 08:01:14 AM »
Amazing how this all happened within 24 hours of him linking up with this steroid inflated goon - fake jewelry, drinking lean, waving guns around and having bank tellers call the cops on him over broadcasting dumb shit on IG live.

Dude is toast he's gonna be looking at years with those charges. Sad and depressing in a multitude of ways.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 08:09:30 AM by veritas »

Anti waxxer

« Reply #249 on: November 01, 2021, 08:02:11 AM »

Focus your brain

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 121
« Reply #250 on: November 01, 2021, 08:04:09 AM »

Reading comprehension on fleek

Anti waxxer

« Reply #251 on: November 01, 2021, 08:17:45 AM »

Amazing how this all happened within 24 hours of him linking up with this steroid inflated goon - fake jewelry, drinking lean, waving guns around and having bank tellers call the cops on him over broadcasting dumb shit on IG live.

Dude is toast he caught an agg assault on an officer charge in addition to the illegal gun charge, both of those have mandatory minimums (not months) and NJ gun laws are no joke. Sad and depressing in a multitude of ways.

Nah he had been linking with “jewelry” dealer prior, some clout chaser that makes “crowns” (a fitted with a damn tacky belt buckle glued to it) taught him how to go live on IG and he went worlds dumbest criminal status and gave the world a day in the life on live. This behavior has been going on for a while as far as drugs go, we just didn’t have a way to witness it first hand unless you bumped into him somewhere.

I’m not sure about assault on officer being true or not that might be a prior… but he is a convicted felon so possession of a gun alone is bad enough in Jersey , plus factor in child endangerment which is a max of 15k fines and 5 years in jail.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 655
  • Free Max B
« Reply #252 on: November 01, 2021, 08:56:53 AM »
He was literally balancing a revolver on a sleeping child when I tapped into his live. Wasn’t very photosynthesis of him.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1065
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #253 on: November 01, 2021, 09:21:40 AM »
He was literally balancing a revolver on a sleeping child

Even has a great sense of balance when it comes to child endangerment.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

MusclesMarinara

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 105
« Reply #254 on: November 01, 2021, 09:26:26 AM »
It’s so weird like his parents got that deli who the fuck wouldn’t just wanna run a deli and talk to Italians all day just get em their nice food and shit
As if you wouldn’t be allowed to eat the food sometimes

Guy is crazy
Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #255 on: November 01, 2021, 09:29:06 AM »
I remember thinking it was weird when he had his epicly later'd that he ate one of those quartersnack little cakes only to spit it out on the ground as some kind of weird joke. guy's been fried for a while, just hope the kid ends up alright.
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1384
« Reply #256 on: November 01, 2021, 09:40:04 AM »
You either die a Shane or live long enough to become a Duane

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #257 on: November 01, 2021, 09:48:30 AM »
He was literally balancing a revolver on a sleeping child when I tapped into his live. Wasn’t very photosynthesis of him.

Free max b

:-0 !!!!!

IpathCats

« Reply #258 on: November 01, 2021, 10:35:04 AM »

!

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #259 on: November 01, 2021, 11:36:46 AM »
What does a white construction hat mean?
White – Managers, engineers, foremen or supervisors. Brown – Welders and workers for high heat applications. Green – Safety inspector, but occasionally used for new workers. Yellow – General laborers and earth-moving operators. Blue – Carpenters, technical advisers, and temp workers.Apr. 26, 2016

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #260 on: November 01, 2021, 11:47:30 AM »
What does a white construction hat mean?
White – Managers, engineers, foremen or supervisors. Brown – Welders and workers for high heat applications. Green – Safety inspector, but occasionally used for new workers. Yellow – General laborers and earth-moving operators. Blue – Carpenters, technical advisers, and temp workers.Apr. 26, 2016

Hats sound racist af

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #261 on: November 01, 2021, 11:51:23 AM »

Sharp-o

• Rep: -6
  • WAH! Haippia spotille!
« Reply #262 on: November 02, 2021, 01:20:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Wenning pulled a gun out on live and was waving it near his daughter sleeping…. Dude is beyond out of his mind and you guys still call him a legend and are more concerned about his half ass drug dealers Instagram posts, then again I’m not surprised it is slap.
[close]

Its kind of hard to sympathize with 40 year old men who are this far removed from reality. Fuck Wenning. Because you were good at skateboarding at some point in your life, fucking get real. Welcome to earth.
I get that but seems like many things went wrong at the same time. He was doing so well a while ago thats why at least I try to sympathize somewhat.

c-dock

• Rep: 16
  • Lurker
« Reply #263 on: November 02, 2021, 09:49:31 AM »
Well

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #264 on: November 02, 2021, 09:58:11 AM »

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1384
« Reply #265 on: November 02, 2021, 10:00:48 AM »
That's quite the collection of charges. Stay away from jewelery goons kids

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #266 on: November 02, 2021, 10:17:29 AM »
Wow. He’s gonna be doing some time

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 443
« Reply #267 on: November 02, 2021, 10:26:12 AM »
Petition to change thread topic to "Wenning of freedom"
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

sizzle_chest

• Rep: -12
  • Kookin' Ain't Easy
« Reply #268 on: November 02, 2021, 10:28:15 AM »
What do you think Pops is doing right now?

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #269 on: November 02, 2021, 10:28:30 AM »
Dam

Obviously a tough question to answer but what kinda time would charges like that get you in the US
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in