Author Topic: Seems like Wenning has lost it again.  (Read 32011 times)

lilboosie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 227
Re: Seems like Wenning has lost it again.
« Reply #210 on: October 30, 2021, 10:50:58 AM »
my friend had a grill in like the 3rd or 4th grade.

its so funny in retrospect that he would get in trouble in school and had to hide it like it was drugs or a gameboy.

especially since most of us had grills anyway. the silver caps you get for cavities as a kid.

Sick Duck

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #211 on: October 30, 2021, 12:04:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Can someone explain to me

How come this guy is a "jeweler". Yet has no business or website or premises.

Is it stolen jewelery?

Or is this common way to be a jeweler in US?
[close]
it’s a jersey thing
[close]

He’s the plug’s plug. He goes straight to the source and then passes the savings on to his clientele.

In the video interview Rob states, and I quote:

‘In the drug game you never give up the connect, but I am the connect. I’m like Sonny in a Bronx Tale when he is being disrespected in the bar by the bikers and he locks the door and says “Now you can’t leave”. Except with me if someone does me dirty I say “Now you have to leave” and I cut them off from the source.’

@RichardBarkley

Does it all make more sense now?
so he’s basically leonardo dicaprio in blood diamond but with better fashion sense

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #212 on: October 30, 2021, 12:07:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Is it stolen jewelery?

[close]
it’s a jersey thing
[close]

He’s the plug’s plug. He goes straight to the source and then passes the savings on to his clientele.

‘In the drug game you never give up the connect, but I am the connect. I’m like Sonny in a Bronx Tale when he is being disrespected in the bar by the bikers and he locks the door and says “Now you can’t leave”. Except with me if someone does me dirty I say “Now you have to leave” and I cut them off from the source.’

@RichardBarkley

Stolen shit. Got it.

Velcro Wallet

• Rep: 216
« Reply #213 on: October 30, 2021, 12:34:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Oh yeah, I’ve had fronts for almost 20 years. And being in Australia made/makes people trip out cause it’s not normal over here. Got them for a bit of fun. Nothing serious

create photo album to share
[close]
Rolo candy wrappers would look better than those... Canal street special or what?

I got them from Mr Bling on Fillmore Street in SF. The day we went there we helped him out with something important and we became good friends with him. He showed us a bunch of Asian spots in SF and Oakland (where his brothers store was). on our last day we got him a Australia T-shirt and we wrote our thank yous on it. He put it up in the store next to photos of E-40, Mac Mall and heaps of other Bay rappers. Mr Bling was the nicest dude ever. If he’s still there look for the Aussie tee on the wall.

So they aren’t Rolo wrappers no. They are 20 year old fronts that I still have to this day. He does awesome fronts.

He made these chains up for us with a photo he took. We both got one for free. He is a G. I’m behind the camera…
roll 6
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 12:48:41 PM by Velcro Wallet »

mushroom slice

« Reply #214 on: October 30, 2021, 01:08:13 PM »
Mr bling bling is legit

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #215 on: October 30, 2021, 01:11:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Is it stolen jewelery?

[close]
it’s a jersey thing
[close]

@RichardBarkley

Lol

Yep. That's kinda what I thought.

Stolen stuff ha
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #216 on: October 31, 2021, 10:37:37 AM »
Expand Quote

this dude has never seen a fuckin job site in his life
[close]

why does his arm look live a schmitt stix ripsaw?
He’s so buff his muscles have muscles.

I always find it a bit funny when people ger tattoos related to their own name, as I assume that huge emblem is. Like the most meaningful thing you wanted to showcase to every one is that you have a name?

I new this guy once when I was 19-20 who presented himself as a bit of a tough guy and a big ladies man, and his one and only tattoo was a tramp stamp of his own name. I was so puzzled, like who do you expect to see this, in what circumstance?
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest

pro club blanks

« Reply #217 on: October 31, 2021, 12:58:36 PM »
people with actual money don't buy cars and or talk about it on the internet or any media.
They buy real estate or make investments and keep it to themselves.
Sounds like that "bill gates wears kmart clothes" trope that people tell poor people for trying to enjoy life lol

Rich dudes flex all the time man look at all those dumbass yacths and shit

Fhk

« Reply #218 on: October 31, 2021, 02:15:02 PM »

Mf'r has his own costume now

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #219 on: October 31, 2021, 03:47:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

why does his arm look live a schmitt stix ripsaw?
[close]
He’s so buff his muscles have muscles.

I always find it a bit funny when people ger tattoos related to their own name, as I assume that huge emblem is. Like the most meaningful thing you wanted to showcase to every one is that you have a name?

I new this guy once when I was 19-20 who presented himself as a bit of a tough guy and a big ladies man, and his one and only tattoo was a tramp stamp of his own name. I was so puzzled, like who do you expect to see this, in what circumstance?

The classic last name tattoo on your forearm is such a buck one...

Dr Waffles

• Rep: 15
« Reply #220 on: October 31, 2021, 04:50:30 PM »
This Big Rob guy has the worst style. It's like he has trash bags separately filled up with shirts, pants, hats, accessories, etc. and he just blindly reaches inside each of them, grabs an item and puts it all together on his way out.

I'm losing it over this.
In 5 years skateboarding will be dirtbiking

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #221 on: October 31, 2021, 04:54:56 PM »
Expand Quote
This Big Rob guy has the worst style. It's like he has trash bags separately filled up with shirts, pants, hats, accessories, etc. and he just blindly reaches inside each of them, grabs an item and puts it all together on his way out.
[close]

I'm losing it over this.

This sounds accurate. He probably takes his clothes back from the laundromat in trash bags and uses them instead of a closet.

europa1991

• Rep: 60
« Reply #222 on: October 31, 2021, 06:05:00 PM »
Wenning is a legend but he is also the type of dude to buy a chain from a guy wearing an American Eagle track jacket…

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #223 on: October 31, 2021, 06:13:23 PM »

7ales God $12.99

pro club blanks

« Reply #224 on: October 31, 2021, 06:31:03 PM »

Thats fucking dope like a swagged out jojos bizzare adventure wenning
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 06:41:58 PM by pro club blanks »

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1699
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #225 on: October 31, 2021, 07:12:00 PM »
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Fhk

« Reply #226 on: October 31, 2021, 07:17:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Is it stolen jewelery?

[close]
it’s a jersey thing
[close]

@RichardBarkley

[close]

Lol

Yep. That's kinda what I thought.

Stolen stuff ha
[close]

He claims to sell for Dia Jewelry. Totally legitimate, 100% real not stolen jewelry with reviews like this:

Bite your tongue @PuffinMuffin that's slander!

Anti waxxer

• Rep: -19
« Reply #227 on: October 31, 2021, 07:39:40 PM »
Wenning pulled a gun out on live and was waving it near his daughter sleeping…. Dude is beyond out of his mind and you guys still call him a legend and are more concerned about his half ass drug dealers Instagram posts, then again I’m not surprised it is slap.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1102
« Reply #228 on: October 31, 2021, 08:25:36 PM »
Wenning pulled a gun out on live and was waving it near his daughter sleeping…. Dude is beyond out of his mind and you guys still call him a legend and are more concerned about his half ass drug dealers Instagram posts, then again I’m not surprised it is slap.

Where is the mom? Is she in worse shape than Brian? I thought he had a boy? Does he have two kids? Is there anyway to get his kids to a safe environment?

I thought you said he was going away somewhere? So why is he on IG waving a gun around.

SLAP does not condone child endangerment.

Anti waxxer

• Rep: -19
« Reply #229 on: October 31, 2021, 09:02:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Where is the mom? Is she in worse shape than Brian? I thought he had a boy? Does he have two kids? Is there anyway to get his kids to a safe environment?

I thought you said he was going away somewhere? So why is he on IG waving a gun around.

No idea where she is… prob not in great shape if she thought having a kid with wenning was a good idea. He’s got 2 kids, idk if she had any prior to him.
He is def going away… the gun shit happened the same night as all the other shit of him going live, that’s why he’s been of the gram I’m assuming.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 09:41:43 PM by Anti waxxer »

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1102
« Reply #230 on: October 31, 2021, 11:07:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

No idea where she is… prob not in great shape if she thought having a kid with wenning was a good idea. He’s got 2 kids, idk if she had any prior to him.
He is def going away… the gun shit happened the same night as all the other shit of him going live, that’s why he’s been of the gram I’m assuming.

Glad to here his kids are not around him in his present state. As a fellow NJ skater I wish him the best. Hopefully he doesn’t blow his chance at being dad.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #231 on: November 01, 2021, 02:05:51 AM »
Expand Quote
all the money spent, the pain, and the addiction will be worth it if Big Xenu can introduce our boy to this guy and his barber. That line up is the next level.

[close]
Damn homie line ups so crispy, his barber took of his top lip in the process

Cunts orange ay, what the fucks up with that complexion
What race even is that?
Is that what cunts meant by xerxes lmao dead
listen to cosmic psychos

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #232 on: November 01, 2021, 02:10:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Glad to here his kids are not around him in his present state. As a fellow NJ skater I wish him the best. Hopefully he doesn’t blow his chance at being dad.

Yeah, still living in a weird thug/street state of mind in your 40's does not look promising...

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #233 on: November 01, 2021, 03:10:42 AM »
It’s so weird like his parents got that deli who the fuck wouldn’t just wanna run a deli and talk to Italians all day just get em their nice food and shit
As if you wouldn’t be allowed to eat the food sometimes

Guy is crazy
listen to cosmic psychos

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #234 on: November 01, 2021, 04:16:08 AM »
I dream of slinging meat. My wife no longer goes into subway with me due to the shit I say there:
"Can I help you?"
"Just need 12 inches of meat in my mouth!" - me
Or
"6 inches of meat won't cover what I need!" - me
Etc.
Figure if I ran a deli, I could dad joke about meat all day.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #235 on: November 01, 2021, 04:17:25 AM »
I dream of slinging meat. My wife no longer goes into subway with me due to the shit I say there:
"Can I help you?"
Or
Etc.

Thank you for you service, sir!

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 121
« Reply #236 on: November 01, 2021, 04:28:46 AM »

Looking very homoerotic

Fhk

« Reply #237 on: November 01, 2021, 04:37:48 AM »
"Can I help you?"
Or
Etc.
The deli closest to me has a t-shirt that says "You can't beat our meat" on the back

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 121
« Reply #238 on: November 01, 2021, 04:39:25 AM »

Its kind of hard to sympathize with 40 year old men who are this far removed from reality. Fuck Wenning. Because you were good at skateboarding at some point in your life, fucking get real. Welcome to earth.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1065
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #239 on: November 01, 2021, 05:05:17 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Looking very homoerotic

That’s from when he was the construction guy’s understudy in the Village People.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.