Author Topic: Emerica Wino G6 Slip On Fit Tips...???  (Read 2088 times)

Tiger_Bite_Kid

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Emerica Wino G6 Slip On Fit Tips...???
« on: November 01, 2021, 03:46:05 PM »
Does anyone know if the Emerica Wino G6 Slip On will fit wider feet no problem? I have a wide foot.

The Wino G6 slip ons look like they were made for narrow feet. I know everyone is going to suggest going to a store to see for yourself but I can't really do that right now and I am forced to go by reviews and pictures. I know Vans Slip Ons are pretty ok/good for people with wider than normal feet. But they are a little expensive at the moment and I can get the Wino G6 on sale for a cheaper price.

If most people consider the Wino G6 slip on as somewhat narrow/normal width, Should I order a half size up to be safe?

Kneesles

• Rep: 10
Re: Emerica Wino G6 Slip On Fit Tips...???
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2021, 06:36:14 PM »
They are one of the wider/roomier shoes i have worn in recent years. Size 13 G6 slips=Sz 13.5 Vans slip on pros with the ultracush insoles from my experience and I'm on my 3rd pair of g6 slips. Great shoes but the soles wear out somewhat fast and be sure to glue the seams/stitching around the ankle before you skate them.

Jagr

• Rep: 116
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2021, 08:45:08 PM »
Emerica Wino Slip-Ons have been my go-to's for a minute. I have short, wide feet and they're super comfortable. A little tight, but not uncomfortably so, for the first few wears, but then break in real nice. I think you'll be safe in your normal size.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2021, 06:07:18 AM »
I have a wide food and went TTS. No complaints.

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2021, 10:06:23 AM »

This mf said wide food.

GGK42069

• Rep: 4
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2021, 01:25:28 PM »
theyre my favorite shoe right now, i find they fit pretty true to my size, but the pair i have now is really well worn in and a little  looser/wider for sure. new they are nice and snug the way i like it

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2021, 02:26:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This mf said wide food.

I said what I said. Y’all don’t put food in your shoes? Speeds up the break in period duh

LebowskisRug

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2021, 08:26:10 PM »
They were definitely wider than my Vans slip ons and fit TTS.

Tiger_Bite_Kid

• Rep: 0
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2021, 09:41:43 PM »
I am a 8-8.5 depending on brand and type of shoe. With casual type sneakers and running shoes like Nike, Adidas and New balance...I am an 8. In Vans skate shoes...I am an 8.5. Should I go 8 or 8.5 in the Wino G6? The only size I can find on sale right now with a really good price is an 8. I am hoping I will be OK with the 8 since some of you guys are saying its somewhat wide and is ok for wide feet.

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2021, 10:47:01 PM »
I am a 8-8.5 depending on brand and type of shoe. With casual type sneakers and running shoes like Nike, Adidas and New balance...I am an 8. In Vans skate shoes...I am an 8.5. Should I go 8 or 8.5 in the Wino G6? The only size I can find on sale right now with a really good price is an 8. I am hoping I will be OK with the 8 since some of you guys are saying its somewhat wide and is ok for wide feet.

Definitely 8. I’m 10.5 and my Wino slip-ons are 10.5 also but I think I could have gone with 10 also, depending on how much they stretch over time. Definitely no need to size up at least.

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2021, 12:48:11 AM »
Like most slip ons, you can get away with half size down, especially if you're not wearing super thick socks either.

Wino G6 slip on fit TTS but can be slightly roomy depending on yourfoot shape, so I'd bite on those size 8's at that deal if I were you! They should fit you fine!
Super Champion Fun Zone