Author Topic: joesjunk great "what pants are those" sale of 2021  (Read 568 times)

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
joesjunk great "what pants are those" sale of 2021
« on: October 29, 2021, 10:20:17 AM »
alright alright alright alright alright i said now fellas (yeah?) i know what you're looking for (polar big boys) and this isn't the place you'll find them. but there are other pants here that i want to offload. please get them out of my apartment. as usual with joesjunk transactions you'll find some little extras in every package, whether it's a fourstar tour DVD or a bunch of stickers from breweries that i'll never put on anything or a t shirt that is brand new or a t shirt that is not brand new. send me a message if you want multiple pairs and we can make the good deal.

here is your group shot.

volcom chinos in the nice burgundy colorway size 34 x 32 brand new with tags - $20 shipped - i believe these are called the v-monty chino. great for if you want to dress up nice and impress someone or if ketchup is commonly spilled on your pants and you'd like pants that will mask this happening.

vans authentic chino pro's size 34 in "i work hard grey" worn once - $25 shipped - these are tagged just as "34" but they are longer than a 34x32 and probably clock in closer to 34x34. i wore these to work once and thought about all day how long they were on me. these are the baggy ones with some stretch, not the slim ones.

vans chino glide pro size 34x32 brand new with tags - SOLD - these pants are really great and i skate in the navy and black ones a lot. i just can't get down with light colored pants and they aren't my jam. these have that nice silk lining that feels nice on your loins. fairly baggy and look awesome and feel even better.

black krooked eyes pants size large brand new with tags - $50 shipped - got these because i wanted surf pants but was more readily able to find these, and just wasn't down with them. they feel great, but they overlap with many of the other pants i have already.

gramicci loose tapered olive pants size XL brand new with tags - $50 shipped - these are like, cropped baggy ass pants. here is the link with the specs and sizing and pictures of them on the body (https://www.gramicci.com/products/loose-tapered-pants). i have another pair of these in a smaller size that i wear for chilling religiously, but these were a little too baggy for my taste. that being said, these would probably make someone on here real happy.

levi's made and crafted stretch selvedge 501's 34x34 brand new with tags - $75 shipped - these shits retail for something ridiculous like $168 or something. i have another pair of these in a 34x32 that i wear daily to work, to skate, etc. if i can get some $ for these then i'll let them go, otherwise i'll bring them to a tailor or some shit. these are the best.

element legion cargo pants size large well worn - $10 shipped - i've skated in these a lot. they've got holes. they've got fraying edges. but god damn do they flex and they're breathable and they're pretty tough. pretty baggy. if you buy a couple of the other pairs of pant i might just give these to you, who knows.

willing to make deals, just let me know if you're interested.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 01:05:14 PM by concerned_parent »
good come sausage

beandemon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 181
Re: joesjunk great "what pants are those" sale of 2021
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2021, 07:57:28 AM »
Price on the pillow?  GLWTS.

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1390
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2021, 10:29:01 AM »
gramicci are the best pants ever. get em while you can
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2021, 10:00:01 AM »
bump. prices dropped a little bit, deals can be made on multiple pairs. freebies guaranteed with any purchase.
good come sausage

Huell Howser

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 251
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2021, 02:25:30 PM »
gramicci are the best pants ever. get em while you can

tha truth. I would buy these in an instance but even the mediums I have are a little big on me. XL would be giant :(