Author Topic: 917 + BIANCA CHANDON  (Read 4605 times)

MareVitals

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -39
Re: 917 + BIANCA CHANDON
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2021, 09:01:59 PM »
I don't think he's broke by any means but in the grand scheme of things he's probably not "Rich." All the interviews make it seem like he had a pretty poor childhood so I doubt he has the safety net truly wealthy people have. If you look at him as rich I'd hate to inform you about the amount of wealth and trust fund kids in NYC doing fuck all with their lives.

Still, I think the AO wasted his window and imo neither brand was ever fully realized. It's a shame.

HeapsCool

• Rep: -171
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2021, 09:40:09 PM »
I don't think he's broke by any means but in the grand scheme of things he's probably not "Rich." All the interviews make it seem like he had a pretty poor childhood so I doubt he has the safety net truly wealthy people have. If you look at him as rich I'd hate to inform you about the amount of wealth and trust fund kids in NYC doing fuck all with their lives.

Still, I think the AO wasted his window and imo neither brand was ever fully realized. It's a shame.

Yeah but in terms of the worlds population and not your little gossip girl fantasies he is loaded.

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2021, 09:52:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Kinda weird he'd put out a board called "Clown Shoes" that appears to be poking fun at Dunks. Biting the hand that feeds?

[close]
Also, that graphic is hot garbage; no wonder his team jumped ship.

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2021, 11:48:31 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yeah but in terms of the worlds population and not your little gossip girl fantasies he is loaded.

in terms of the worlds population pretty much everyone on here would be considered rich..

swanronson

• Rep: -27
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2021, 01:25:27 AM »
He doesn’t like Berra, so there’s that..

fernando the skater

• Rep: 100
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2021, 01:32:08 AM »
If we assume that 917 was at least breaking even when he had a team. Then without paying a team he's making a hell of a lot more per month. Palace pay $4,000 a month to their sponsored skaters, I guess 917 pay less, but he could still be making an extra $100,000 a year. And he seems to be positioning 917 more as a clothing brand at the moment, and I'd have thought there's more money to be made there. Wouldn't be shocked if he sold off either Bianca Chandon or 917 in the next few years, and that'll give him a nice lump sum.

He's not dumb.

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2021, 01:43:14 AM »
If we assume that 917 was at least breaking even when he had a team. Then without paying a team he's making a hell of a lot more per month. Palace pay $4,000 a month to their sponsored skaters, I guess 917 pay less, but he could still be making an extra $100,000 a year. And he seems to be positioning 917 more as a clothing brand at the moment, and I'd have thought there's more money to be made there. Wouldn't be shocked if he sold off either Bianca Chandon or 917 in the next few years, and that'll give him a nice lump sum.

He's not dumb.

Damn god bless Palace, that is a nice check.
check my music

Prostate Exam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
  • registered SLAP offender
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2021, 01:51:20 AM »

He's not dumb.

So you tell me Shawn Powers makes 4k a month?

fernando the skater

• Rep: 100
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2021, 02:17:21 AM »

So you tell me Shawn Powers makes 4k a month?

They pay the London team £3,000 ($4,000) a month, and Supreme pays similar. Wouldn't know what they pay Shawn. Obviously 917 has nowhere near as much cash rolling around, but Alex saved a bit with the team leaving to pastures new. Clothing based firms are where it's at, and I note that the most recent 917 Instagram posts all feature a female model, moving away from odd looking skate guy with bad tattoos standing awkwardly in t-shirt. 917, Bianca Chandon and Alex's personal Instagram each have a tad over 100,000 followers. Pretty small fry in the grand scheme of things.

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 760
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2021, 02:24:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Kinda weird he'd put out a board called "Clown Shoes" that appears to be poking fun at Dunks. Biting the hand that feeds?

[close]
Also, that graphic is hot garbage; no wonder his team jumped ship.

nah graphic fire
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2021, 08:01:09 AM »
I'm not sure if his stuff is good or not, does not appeal to me at all. But hope he is successful

Eh, I take it back. Some of the h00dies are pretty good. I wouldn't pay $165 for a hoodie though. I am not his target audience at all

lurker_and_poster

• Rep: 27
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2021, 08:33:35 AM »
He have some Nike Paycheck and two small brands he run himself with out having to carry big cost.
So freedom concerning his creativity and time schedule.
For me it sound good, at least better then still hanging with Girl.
I don´t believe that 917 or BC is making him rich... but becoming rich in skateboarding isn't that easy...
in particular with the engagement and output of AO.

nwgrandpapa

• Rep: -1
  • My friend Mike is on here
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2021, 09:03:15 AM »

He's not dumb.

glad all my homies got their MBA at slap university