Author Topic: Mike Maldonado?  (Read 11896 times)

OldeSkewl101

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • Hi I Heart futbol
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Mike Maldonado?
« Reply #150 on: June 10, 2007, 03:23:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Can I put you on my buddy list?
[close]
who me,sure i dont care.y though
Im stoked, thanks.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #151 on: June 10, 2007, 03:37:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Idiot??? Why don't you read the whole thread before you come charging in to the rescue tough guy. Who's solicited anyone for personal information? Is there anything about Mike M. here that can do any harm? No.

33 posts and you're protector of the Slap boards. "Mods, mods, I'm telling!" Shut up.

And plus, Tynmann doesn't even know Mike M.
[close]
im sorry i only got 33 post, does it actually mean anything to me no. does it to you, sadly enough yes. save it.
i dont care if he does or doesnt know mike, but personal information of family members shouldnt be in a public forum.
simple as that.

I don't care if you have a billion and 33 posts, you're still a dumbass. You getting mad at this thread and crying to the mods only makes it better. "Mods delete this post." Who are you, Jaimie Thomas?

And what does it matter what Tynmann writes, it all comes out jumbled anyways. Plus he doesn't even know Mike M.

tymann23

• Rep: -3
« Reply #152 on: June 10, 2007, 03:51:13 PM »
jesco,why are you soo damn stubborn, i told you i do not know tony maldonado i dont even think michael talks to his father, i only know michael maldonado and his mothers side

and my username is not tynmann its tymann23 and my real name is ty,why do you have to be an asshole,do you skate? 

name some tricks you can do,i am almost positive tony is black and spanish,im not braggin that he is my cousin.

its not like hes a celebrity,im just stating facts and you just dont want to except that im telling the truth for some reason,i have nothing else to say to you.

alongway

« Reply #153 on: June 10, 2007, 05:47:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Idiot??? Why don't you read the whole thread before you come charging in to the rescue tough guy. Who's solicited anyone for personal information? Is there anything about Mike M. here that can do any harm? No.

33 posts and you're protector of the Slap boards. "Mods, mods, I'm telling!" Shut up.

And plus, Tynmann doesn't even know Mike M.
[close]
im sorry i only got 33 post, does it actually mean anything to me no. does it to you, sadly enough yes. save it.
i dont care if he does or doesnt know mike, but personal information of family members shouldnt be in a public forum.
simple as that.
[close]

I don't care if you have a billion and 33 posts, you're still a dumbass. You getting mad at this thread and crying to the mods only makes it better. "Mods delete this post." Who are you, Jaimie Thomas?

And what does it matter what Tynmann writes, it all comes out jumbled anyways. Plus he doesn't even know Mike M.
didnt you read what i said, save it.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2007, 06:04:56 PM »
Naw, I don't skate. I'm just here to figure out if you know Mike M. or not.

tymann23

« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2007, 06:43:51 PM »
Naw, I don't skate. I'm just here to figure out if you know Mike M. or not.
ok how are you a full member on here, youve made 165 posts on this forum???

if you dont skate what are you doing on this site??? and ive already made it clear that i know mike,and that hes my cousin

biggums mcgee

« Reply #156 on: June 10, 2007, 06:45:54 PM »
alright, fake accounts have just gone over the top...

tymann23

« Reply #157 on: June 10, 2007, 06:51:56 PM »
yo whos a fake account? jesco, im sure as hell a real account,lol

jrock

« Reply #158 on: June 10, 2007, 06:57:16 PM »
dude, you should just stop already. 

Either:

1) you aren't his cousin and you're lying

or

2) you are his cousin and you're putting his personal business out on the internet

either way you look like a dumbass who cares a little too much about proving that you know someone...

skatebored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #159 on: June 10, 2007, 07:01:06 PM »
Is anybody gonna tell the kid we're just fucking with him?

tymann23

« Reply #160 on: June 10, 2007, 07:10:55 PM »
Is anybody gonna tell the kid we're just fucking with him?
lol, you know that crossed my mind i did not think jesco was that fuckin stupid, and im not a little kid im 15, but thanks for admitting that you were fucking with me

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #161 on: June 10, 2007, 08:10:40 PM »

My account's fake in the way that I could care less what race Maldonado is... Someone asked JT that question on another thread a long time ago and I thought it was the dumbest thing I'd ever read.

Yo Ty, you need to chill out dude. Mike's gonna kick your ass. You don't need to prove anything to anybody on these boards. That's what makes you look like you're 15 (which is a little kid). And stay away from that dude alongway. I think he sniffed out you're only 15 and's trying to warm up to you.

tymann23

« Reply #162 on: June 11, 2007, 06:58:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

My account's fake in the way that I could care less what race Maldonado is... Someone asked JT that question on another thread a long time ago and I thought it was the dumbest thing I'd ever read.

Yo Ty, you need to chill out dude. Mike's gonna kick your ass. You don't need to prove anything to anybody on these boards. That's what makes you look like you're 15 (which is a little kid). And stay away from that dude alongway. I think he sniffed out you're only 15 and's trying to warm up to you.

ahh... warm up to me???? what do you mean, and mike is my family he would never hurt me. he works a job now he barly
has time to skate, i really feel bad for him, the way hes got shitted on in this industry, he almost got on expedition one boards, he has a girlfriend and alot of dogs he needs to have money, he told me ricta wheels tried to cut his pay to pay the other riders, he said you cut my pay you might as well cut me off the team and..they didnt cut his pay, hes a really good dude. i dont got no easy life my mother is fighting cancer...and its really hard to deal with man, i get homeschooled because i have to be home to help out at my house, and help out with my mom..its really hard man

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #163 on: June 11, 2007, 07:12:14 AM »
Damn dude, that's a lot of shit to deal with. I'm just messing with you all around--don't stress anything I've written... Sorry to hear about your mom--staying home to take care of her is a stand-up thing to do. My wife lost her mom to cancer last year so I understand how tough that is. Your life seems a lot tougher than any 15yr old's needs to be.

But again, you kinda need to chill out with what you write on the internet. People can use personal stuff you write to mess with you in a serious way.

By the way, did you ever mention what race Mike was?

tymann23

« Reply #164 on: June 11, 2007, 07:19:59 AM »
Damn dude, that's a lot of shit to deal with. I'm just messing with you all around--don't stress anything I've written... Sorry to hear about your mom--staying home to take care of her is a stand-up thing to do. My wife lost her mom to cancer last year so I understand how tough that is. Your life seems a lot tougher than any 15yr old's needs to be.

But again, you kinda need to chill out with what you write on the internet. People can use personal stuff you write to mess with you in a serious way.

By the way, did you ever mention what race Mike was?
yea i did..hes black spanish and white? y.