Author Topic: Mike Maldonado?  (Read 11898 times)

tymann23

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Mike Maldonado?
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2007, 09:51:43 AM »
hey jamie ever seen mike cry,lol

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2007, 10:41:02 AM »
Tymann is a liar! Mike Maldonado is MY cousin! And you are not my cousin!
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

tymann23

« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2007, 10:50:22 AM »
actually mike is my cousin if he is ur cousin tell me his grandmas name on both sides

js6

• Rep: -2
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2007, 12:12:36 PM »
hey jaime you should throw pete on mystery..ha..tell me, why does the industry completely shy away from these two? (pete and mike)
pete on mystery would be the illest.

OG

• Rep: -1
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2007, 04:01:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
nah he should just bring back bootleg
[close]

and then get scott kane back up in that muthafucka
[close]

not to mention pete, ryan nix and the marketing genius that is strickland
[close]

AMEN
[close]

Yeah, so genius he ran that thing right into the ground.

wow!
c'mon jaime do you really want to go there?

biggums mcgee

« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2007, 10:18:32 AM »
oh come on, strickland is deffinately an OG

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2007, 10:26:18 AM »
oh come on, strickland is deffinately an OG

OG=Strickland...cool.
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

Manny

• Rep: -2
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2007, 10:28:43 AM »
That dude was epic.

OG

• Rep: -1
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2007, 12:19:49 PM »
wow! thought we where cool after our little talk in hollywood years back about how all your dudes left your shit cuz they thought YOU where lame not because of me.

you dont know shit about none of my business!

why you popping shit on a thread about Maldonado?Jeff Jones wtf?homie is struggling and you think shit is funny?
yeah if running boot into the ground from paying Maldonado,steamer etc. and giving him a board when certain heads wrote him off when he got hurt for the next hot white tight pants fool!or paying an artist what they deserve for graphics,then yeah im proud of running my shit into the ground!loyalty and respect homie! learn it!
i could state the obvious for pages and pages with photo proof of how much your little righteous pedalstool is fucking BS.

my marketing "genius" has and always will be my own and i did all my own shit always!

do all these kids know the real story behind Zero?didnt think so......

so anyway....thats pretty cute you got all your logos up top there^^^^^^

you popping shit to me is like lupe fiasco battling ghostface.

oh and i won get mad if you have them delete me as im not an advertiser and you are!

biggums mcgee

« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2007, 02:16:30 PM »

Duffy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • talkin mad shit kid
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2007, 06:31:16 PM »
Expand Quote
hey jaime you should throw pete on mystery..ha..tell me, why does the industry completely shy away from these two? (pete and mike)
[close]
pete on mystery would be the illest.

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2007, 06:48:30 PM »
wow! thought we where cool after our little talk in hollywood years back about how all your dudes left your shit cuz they thought YOU where lame not because of me.

why you popping shit on a thread about Maldonado?Jeff Jones wtf?homie is struggling and you think shit is funny?
yeah if running boot into the ground from paying Maldonado,steamer etc. and giving him a board when certain heads wrote him off when he got hurt for the next hot white tight pants fool!or paying an artist what they deserve for graphics,then yeah im proud of running my shit into the ground!loyalty and respect homie! learn it!
i could state the obvious for pages and pages with photo proof of how much your little righteous pedalstool is fucking BS.

my marketing "genius" has and always will be my own and i did all my own shit always!

oh and i won get mad if you have them delete me as im not an advertiser and you are!

I got you J.
But, if you remember the last time we spoke was when the Trainwreck deal went down and you were pissed about having to buy his footage, which was a long while after the talk in Hollywood...and you're right I don't know anything about your business except that for one reason or another Bootleg's not around...regardless my post was lame.

...the last thing I'm doing is making jokes on Maldonado, I've always been down for homie and the last time I spoke to him, I told him I'd do anything I could for him or Pete. We sent him a box and we still send Pete stuff.

Regarding loyalty and respect, I've been down with the same people the whole time and have respect for them until the end.
I know where Zero came from as does everyone else. Nothing I've ever done has been a secret and I'm not telling you how lame you are, so take it for face value.

Any righteous pedestal was destroyed long ago, but cool.

I'm here though if you wanna diss.

Peace,
Lupe-Fiasco
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 10:57:49 PM by I SUCK! »
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

vegan people are stupid

• Rep: 0
« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2007, 06:51:26 PM »
shut up jamie, youre a fag

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2007, 06:55:35 PM »

tymann23

« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2007, 07:02:45 PM »
nobody should hate on maldonado,and jaimie u spelled his name wrong,lol...but anyway mike is realer than any skater that i kno of,in ma opinion hes better than tha whole baker team especially,tk,and tha zero team noone can touch him,hes got that smooth effortless ghetto style,and hes all real no fake steez unlike ronson,mike is better than jaimie,erybody on city,his plain and simple part wasss sooo sick,but that isnt nothin to wat ive seen him do in person,and hes gettin hold hes got really bad knee blew it out twice he broke his tailbone,but he still rips tha most,if u diss him u should quit skatin cuz ery1 knos im right,sum1 needed to come out and say it,o and wat up j. strickland,mike told me ur a realll ill dude

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2007, 08:18:20 PM »
nobody should hate on maldonado,and jaimie u spelled his name wrong,lol...but anyway mike is realer than any skater that i kno of,in ma opinion hes better than tha whole baker team especially,tk,and tha zero team noone can touch him,hes got that smooth effortless ghetto style,and hes all real no fake steez unlike ronson,mike is better than jaimie,erybody on city,his plain and simple part wasss sooo sick,but that isnt nothin to wat ive seen him do in person,and hes gettin hold hes got really bad knee blew it out twice he broke his tailbone,but he still rips tha most,if u diss him u should quit skatin cuz ery1 knos im right,sum1 needed to come out and say it,o and wat up j. strickland,mike told me ur a realll ill dude

my buddy who doesn't skateboard read this outloud a while ago and I laughed so hard that i had tears...I basically agree with it though....his last trick in plain and simple is better than the whole baker video

wheee!

tymann23

« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2007, 08:41:55 PM »
wat tha fuck was soo funny bout it,thanks for agreeing

biggums mcgee

« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2007, 08:58:52 PM »
haha what's with you tyman? are you mike's thirteen yearold white cousin?

tymann23

« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2007, 09:05:07 PM »
NAH ACTUALLY,im his 15 yr old,black and spanish cuzzin,who skates,and enjoys it for wat it is dont talk down to me man.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2007, 09:40:49 PM »

Jaimie Kennedy?

tymann23

« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2007, 09:44:29 PM »
jaimie thomas smartass

picklesickshuv-it

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2007, 09:55:33 PM »
JAY, COME BACK AND FINISH YOUR SHIT!!!

butternuts

• Rep: 0
« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2007, 10:26:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm down for Pete, but we got a lot of heads in the mix and it's not just up to me...we'll see.
They work real jobs and they're in phili away from the industry, so they're under the radar.

If its not up to you, then who is it up to? Your the boss right? Is Lopez the boss of Mystery? That would make sense then I guess. Will he ever get kicked off? He kind of sucks.
Cardiel is rad.

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2007, 10:38:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm down for Pete, but we got a lot of heads in the mix and it's not just up to me...we'll see.
They work real jobs and they're in phili away from the industry, so they're under the radar.

[close]

If its not up to you, then who is it up to? Your the boss right? Is Lopez the boss of Mystery? That would make sense then I guess. Will he ever get kicked off? He kind of sucks.

Hero Member in one night, you got it!!!

All of our brands are run like a democracy, everyone votes.
I don't run Mystery, I just help wherever I can.

...and no, Lopes will never get kicked off, he's OG.

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2007, 10:40:35 PM »

to hear my friend stumble through that paragraph about 'smooth ghetto style' and such in a kind of monotone voice was just hilarious......

wheee!

hatehatehatehate

« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2007, 01:32:04 PM »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2007, 02:35:55 PM »

You can act like its because you paid people all well and did things right, but bootleg went out because it was lame as fuck. It was like the K-mart brand ripoff of Baker. And I think the m.c. comparison would be like cisco vs. P. Diddy. One hit wonder who blew it vs. a guy who seemed a lot cooler in the 90's, but still is on top of his shit.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

blank.

Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2007, 03:06:04 PM »
wat tha fuck is wit yo e-gramma?

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2007, 03:25:09 PM »
And I think the m.c. comparison would be like cisco vs. P. Diddy. One hit wonder who blew it vs. a guy who seemed a lot cooler in the 90's, but still is on top of his shit.

Wow.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2007, 04:55:29 PM »
I thought boot was pretty cool. alot cooler than baker at the time