Author Topic: Miami  (Read 316 times)

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
Miami
« on: November 16, 2021, 11:16:23 AM »
Sup gods made it out to Miami finally (been out here for a week or so). I was driving down from Oregon and got a blown engine in Arizona. Had to leave that shit behind and flew down here so I was unable to do the whole cross country tour I was planning to do.

Anyways, I'm out here and would like any kind of recommendation you guys might have. I live really close by to Lot 11 so I got that one down already (that place is AMAZING to skate and you see pros most days skating). A good skateshop alternative to Andrew would be sick too since I've been cool guyed on all occasions I've been there (this year and a couple of years back too). Curb spots would be dope too! I'm a filmer/photographer too so if you have any homies that are down to shoot let me know! Thanks again pals!

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Miami
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2021, 03:24:59 PM »
If you can stomach the humidity then it’s your place to be, I lived Miami/WPB area for 12 years and I was miserable.

There’s plenty of parks just spots are few and few and far between. Just don’t rely on public transit as it sucks.
Dueces Bitch's

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
Re: Miami
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2021, 11:27:31 AM »
Just took it down the pipe to Mami. It was snowing in Chicago, so I’m loving these high 70’s  8)