Author Topic: Vernon BC  (Read 416 times)

Dopethrone

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -20
Vernon BC
« on: October 31, 2021, 06:36:41 AM »
Yo, I'm moving to Vernon in a couple weeks and wondered if any one here has been, if there is an indoor skatepark/spots I'm expecting it to be cold/snowy for a few months. Any bars/nightlife?

I've done a bit of a Google, most people saying it's not great and just go to kelowna but that's not really an option  for me.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
Re: Vernon BC
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2021, 07:12:58 AM »
I’m afraid I only know about the local ski resort, Silverstar, which is really good, and that there’s a good downhill scene there.

But every asscrack in BC has a skatepark so you should be good for that
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2021, 10:31:44 AM »
I think my mate is living there. Her fella is always in a red dragon hoodie or well in the photos she posts on FB. I'll hit her up.
I passed a few nights there in the early 2000's. I don't remember anything about the town besides a machine that you put beer cans in and it gave you coins back. Also my girl at the time bought me a t-shirt that said "repent fucker" with a picture of the pope. Think I still have it haha

Dopethrone

• Rep: -20
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2021, 04:25:36 PM »
All good info guys cheers.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a guy in a red dragon hoodie. But doesn't everyone in Canada wear a red dragon hoodie?

I Can't Think

• Rep: 31
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 04:51:40 AM »
I lived in Kelowna adjacent to Vernon. The main spot was Ben Lee skatepark in Rutland, I think they had something called "skate church" in the winter months. Honestly your best bet is to go to a skateshop and ask what's up. I went to one boardshop in kelowna if that helps?

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2021, 01:26:02 PM »
Hey dude my mate got back to me finally and is gonna as her fella. I'm sure you've already found if there is any indoor parks and it's tiny so I'm sure you've hit all the bars once already.