Author Topic: Lennie Kirk  (Read 26726 times)

Escape Hell

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 26
Re: Lennie Kirk
« Reply #150 on: February 05, 2021, 04:51:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What's his Insta, can't find it!
[close]

יהוה אלוהים הוא אלוהי ואלוהים

Forgot I follow him: https://www.instagram.com/l3nn13k/?hl=en
[close]

Same terrible style he always had.  No idea why anyone has a hard on for this dude.
Do you pray always?
Have you gotten to know the lord?
Could be the reason you’re not on the highway to heaven brother.

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1158
  • old and in the way
« Reply #151 on: February 05, 2021, 04:58:49 PM »
I already posted this in the thingsthatmadeyoulaughtoday thread but I stumbled onto this gem searching for more Lennie:

cky enthusiast

« Reply #152 on: February 05, 2021, 05:44:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Same terrible style he always had.  No idea why anyone has a hard on for this dude.

you’re puffin chewy

everythingisgreat

• Rep: -130
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #153 on: April 06, 2022, 09:29:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Anybody notice that alien workshop commented “peep the DM”? Hope he’s not getting shut down.
[close]

Me too. Hoping they collab that’d be tight. A full lennie Kirk kit along with a re issue deck and maybe a new graphic would be so sickkk
[close]

If there was Lennie reissues, my wife would be so mad at me for filling the entire house full of them while screaming "PRAY ALWAYS - GET TO KNOW THE LORD!!!" at her
[close]

Had this deck back in the day. Really stood out on the wall at the shop. Alien art was always amazing, plus Lennie was sick, so it was an instant grab.  If they reissued it I’d buy 2 no questions asked.

That might be one of my favorite graphics I’ve ever seen

Fartknocker415

• Rep: -45
« Reply #154 on: April 07, 2022, 09:46:50 AM »
one time i met lenny kirk at a house party in sf andall he talked about was motorcycles and jesus and how he would ride with his girl on the back of the motorcycle and then i saw them on the bus later that night. idk cool story bro

SchizophrenicFatBoy

« Reply #155 on: April 07, 2022, 10:09:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Anybody notice that alien workshop commented “peep the DM”? Hope he’s not getting shut down.
[close]

Me too. Hoping they collab that’d be tight. A full lennie Kirk kit along with a re issue deck and maybe a new graphic would be so sickkk
[close]

If there was Lennie reissues, my wife would be so mad at me for filling the entire house full of them while screaming "PRAY ALWAYS - GET TO KNOW THE LORD!!!" at her
[close]

Had this deck back in the day. Really stood out on the wall at the shop. Alien art was always amazing, plus Lennie was sick, so it was an instant grab.  If they reissued it I’d buy 2 no questions asked.
[close]

The only good part is, "Come unto me."

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 360
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #156 on: April 07, 2022, 02:10:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

It’s a beautiful one. Alien is truly the only company that could make a Christian graphic look good.

Thread made me laugh. I hope Lennie is doing well and still skating.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2244
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #157 on: April 07, 2022, 07:01:39 PM »
I forget which shop posted this on Instagram, but I saved it forever ago. A proposed Alien graphic with "original artwork by Lennie".

It would be fucking amazing if Alien put out a new Lennie board with this graphic.

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1431
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #158 on: April 08, 2022, 06:50:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

It’s a beautiful one. Alien is truly the only company that could make a Christian graphic look good.

Thread made me laugh. I hope Lennie is doing well and still skating.
I would not have touched this back in the day, but I'd buy a re-issue in a heart beat. Such a great depiction of his internal struggles. Pre-internet days, I couldn't tell if he was using graphics like this to be ironic or if he was out of his mind.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #159 on: April 08, 2022, 07:18:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

LOL if u wanna watch someone dedicate their life to doing hard tricks on a skateboard while forcing their arms down watch Shane o Neil

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #160 on: April 08, 2022, 07:19:30 AM »
I love crazy arms in skateboarding. Hell yeah t-puds make a t rex shape and twist your forearm 180 degrees like a crazy person I’m for it

somefucker

« Reply #161 on: April 08, 2022, 07:21:28 AM »
I love crazy arms in skateboarding. Hell yeah t-puds make a t rex shape and twist your forearm 180 degrees like a crazy person I’m for it

nate sherwood and his son the crazy arms goats

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #162 on: April 08, 2022, 02:49:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

nate sherwood and his son the crazy arms goats

Nate Sherwood is a trendsetter for moving to Idaho and starting a shop. Mike v bandwagon off Sherwoods Midwest success

DM

• Rep: 25
« Reply #163 on: April 11, 2022, 09:17:46 PM »

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #164 on: April 11, 2022, 09:55:34 PM »
What's this all about?
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcPDkcBlt81/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

was lennie that guy who kept making accounts and posting that same nonsense over and over and over?

fongool

• Rep: 94
« Reply #165 on: April 11, 2022, 10:03:20 PM »
Lennie Kirk turning l33t h4x0r and destroying Slap would be a great unexpected plot twist in skate lore

suomynona

• Rep: 21
« Reply #166 on: April 11, 2022, 10:27:26 PM »
What's this all about?
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcPDkcBlt81/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

He's running a free tool ( https://www.arachni-scanner.com/ ) and saving the results to his phone or whatever device he is using.

The high bug that scanner found is unauthenticated (not logged in) cross site request forgery (csrf) on endpoints that don't perform sensitive actions. In other words, it ain't shit.

Slap is run on an open source code. If you really want to hack it, download the code, spin up a test environment on your own server, and go ham.

However, if you find a real security bug, you'd provide more of a service to humanity by sharing it with the Simple Machines Community who built and maintains this project for users all over the world for free:  https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?board=137.0

If you're trying to go the criminal route of being a hacker, don't post about it on Instagram. Also, there are much juicier targets than Slap. Go get some bug bounty money homie.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 10:36:56 PM by suomynona »

DM

• Rep: 25
« Reply #167 on: April 11, 2022, 11:31:40 PM »
Quality reply that has satisfied my inner nerd.  ;D

BigFrank

• Rep: 2
« Reply #168 on: April 12, 2022, 05:21:45 AM »
https://imgur.com/a/ZZfOE4y “slap magazine bout to get slapped?”

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1375
« Reply #169 on: April 12, 2022, 05:26:41 AM »
Just the thought of Lennie Kirk, of all people, hacking Slap and fucking with all of us is nothing short of amazing.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1213
« Reply #170 on: April 12, 2022, 06:55:00 AM »
If Lennie Kirk hacks SLAP and fucks with my rep, so help me I will kill myself just to have the opportunity to punch God in the mouth upon my judgment.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Ok

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1112
« Reply #171 on: April 12, 2022, 07:56:01 AM »
If Lennie Kirk hacks SLAP and fucks with my rep, so help me I will kill myself just to have the opportunity to punch God in the mouth upon my judgment.

The motivations you are giving mans rn…

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 988
« Reply #172 on: April 12, 2022, 08:02:57 AM »
i fail to see how that falls under the purview of #streetleague