Author Topic: new chocolate vid "bunny hop"  (Read 44426 times)

huggs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -16
new chocolate vid "bunny hop"
« on: November 18, 2021, 06:30:59 PM »
ads in teh latest thrasher, no release date tho:

https://imgur.com/et8tvMp

https://imgur.com/7anczFF

hosea not listed, maybe he gets a welcome part in the video
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 06:39:45 PM by huggs »

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
Re: new chocolate vid "bunny hop"
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2021, 06:41:26 PM »
No Roberts or Eldridge on the billing either. That's got to hurt the ego a little.

csb711

• Rep: 2
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2021, 06:50:07 PM »
No Roberts or Eldridge on the billing either. That's got to hurt the ego a little.

Yeah that’s a bummer to see. I think Eldridge was skating to try to get clips a few weeks ago, but got hurt again

Reed Richards

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2021, 06:59:46 PM »
Hosea's been kinda quiet lately but Carl posted this short video Peace of Mind with him earlier.  Chocolate reposted it and tagged them both.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWbHG54JAfW/
Anyway, can't wait for the new video.  Chocolate's looking better lately.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -479
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2021, 07:06:19 PM »
My buddy is saying dec 16th. Dunno if that’s premiere or like a drop on thrasher.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2021, 07:07:24 PM »
Named after the bmx ollie
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

conqueso

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2021, 07:21:13 PM »

meet innovation

csb711

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2021, 07:24:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

meet innovation

It’s a Keenan Milton quote/tribute

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2021, 07:34:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

meet innovation
[close]

It’s a Keenan Milton quote/tribute
i didn’t even catch that, that’s dope. i guess it sounds better as a title than “bunny hop, son.” hopefully a girl montage. bummed for no eldy or roberts. also, is ck1 still on house arrest? would be really cool if he had an appearance of some sort.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

kenjiro

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2021, 07:43:59 PM »
honestly i don’t care what chocolate does at this point

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2021, 08:28:11 PM »

The new guys are sick drop the cool guy act already

PapaSquat

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2021, 09:06:32 PM »
Carl boutta throw down

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2021, 09:10:02 PM »
If they turn Carl pro after this I’ll buy my first* Crail board.

*my actual first crail board was a Biebel that was $20 because it was warped.

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2021, 09:57:01 PM »
I hope Crob and Eldy have a couple clips at least. I honestly don’t really know who most of the new riders are at all but stoked to see actual parts in a video from them.
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2021, 12:41:54 AM »
Probably a holidays week ting
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

swanronson

• Rep: -27
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2021, 01:46:02 AM »
Drop the old roster and move forward with the Aikens, Trahan, Capps and Erik. That’s a solid team right there. Time to move on.

QixHexagon

• Rep: 31
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2021, 02:23:18 AM »
Looking forward to watch Carl footage. That guy is insanely good.

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -204
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2021, 02:28:11 AM »
I hope Crob and Eldy have a couple clips at least. I honestly don’t really know who most of the new riders are at all but stoked to see actual parts in a video from them.

This, sheesh guys go get something.

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 565
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2021, 02:52:04 AM »
If they turn Carl pro after this I’ll buy my first* Crail board.

*my actual first crail board was a Biebel that was $20 because it was warped.

can confirm he will have a board with his name on it around end of year / beginning of next year

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -222
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2021, 03:02:06 AM »
I can’t wait, this is gonna be sick

metsuri

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -29
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2021, 03:12:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I suppose Chris Roberts could get a crazy curb trick for this, even though he's been pretty vocal how he only skates for fun and once a week. He has that new twin shape out, so there's that.

Eldridge on the other hand, I believe just started easing into it after being injured forever. Maybe it was in the Bunt episode where he said he doesn't want to put himself through that injury bullshit again. He seems to be focusing hard on golf and getting his golf company going, which I think is awesome. I dig the company, Number Thirty Three, wish I could find some of their stuff in Europe.

I'm sure there won't be Crob / Eldy parts but the new squad is really amazing. Chocolate is doing great.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2021, 03:41:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I suppose Chris Roberts could get a crazy curb trick for this, even though he's been pretty vocal how he only skates for fun and once a week. He has that new twin shape out, so there's that.

Eldridge on the other hand, I believe just started easing into it after being injured forever. Maybe it was in the Bunt episode where he said he doesn't want to put himself through that injury bullshit again. He seems to be focusing hard on golf and getting his golf company going, which I think is awesome. I dig the company, Number Thirty Three, wish I could find some of their stuff in Europe.

I'm sure there won't be Crob / Eldy parts but the new squad is really amazing. Chocolate is doing great.
Weird how one of the bigger skate podcasts is run by guys who hardly skateboard. Seems more like a way for them to make money off skateboarding.

metsuri

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -29
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2021, 03:50:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Weird how one of the bigger skate podcasts is run by guys who hardly skateboard. Seems more like a way for them to make money off skateboarding.

Guys with decades deep history in skating and the skate industry. They know what they're talking about. Having a name on pro board at this point may be debatable but they're more than qualified to talk about skating.

BALAKOV

• Rep: 17
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2021, 04:08:28 AM »
I'd take the new guys over crob and eldy everyday. Chocolate is looking healthy at the minute. Looking forward to see this.

Captain Creampie

• Rep: -8
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2021, 04:13:01 AM »
Yep last thing i wanna see is Crob anywhere to be honest! NIENclub  Looking forward to seeing what Chocolate will come with here.

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 157
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2021, 04:44:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Guys with decades deep history in skating and the skate industry. They know what they're talking about. Having a name on pro board at this point may be debatable but they're more than qualified to talk about skating.
Yeah, Crob especially ::)
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2021, 05:11:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Yeah, Crob especially ::)
He continually admits he doesn’t keep up or do research on guests. Even when he was pro he wasn’t a big time skate nerd like Grosso. They’re just leeches. Kelly hart being paid by es over any of the guys they cut is pretty wack too.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2021, 05:15:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The new guys are sick drop the cool guy act already

backside_frontside

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -291
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2021, 05:56:00 AM »
I hope Carl and Jordan have full parts. The rest I don’t really care about. Lol at anyone thinking Crob or Eldy will have any clips. Lots of great content coming out but I’m really just waiting for that Bronze video to drop already.

stringsnthings

• Rep: -48
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2021, 06:01:57 AM »
My buddy is saying dec 16th. Dunno if that’s premiere or like a drop on thrasher.

i DM'd Capps and thats what he said for the premier but no idea when it hits thrasher.