Author Topic: suciu spitfire part  (Read 6475 times)

quackquack

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 29
Re: suciu spitfire part
« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2021, 04:38:58 PM »
Expand Quote

Yeah, he should have just done 50-50s on it. Front 50, back 50, nollie front 50, nollie back 50, switch front 50, switch back 50, fakie front 50, and a fakie back 50. That would have made so much more sense.

[close]

no joke: all of these would be some of the hardest tricks you could do at the spot

Wait, no joke, wink-wink, or really no joke? I suppose it does look like you would be trying to grind the side of a baseball.
Wait till my father hears of this.

dilbert1

• Rep: 61
« Reply #121 on: November 21, 2021, 05:03:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Yeah, he should have just done 50-50s on it. Front 50, back 50, nollie front 50, nollie back 50, switch front 50, switch back 50, fakie front 50, and a fakie back 50. That would have made so much more sense.

[close]

no joke: all of these would be some of the hardest tricks you could do at the spot

[close]

Wait, no joke, wink-wink, or really no joke? I suppose it does look like you would be trying to grind the side of a baseball.

Yeah I saw this thing in person for the first time a few weeks ago. The broad ass edge scared me off from hopping on and is the only fear factor relative to someone who would already easily skate a ledge/hubba that size. Its below average height, smooth marble and and the kink is pretty mellow. Fakie back 5050 on any hubba is sick as fuck imo
"Fuck it, man. Just work at the Meat Co." - Brian Wenning

quackquack

• Rep: 29
« Reply #122 on: November 22, 2021, 07:27:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah I saw this thing in person for the first time a few weeks ago. The broad ass edge scared me off from hopping on and is the only fear factor relative to someone who would already easily skate a ledge/hubba that size. Its below average height, smooth marble and and the kink is pretty mellow. Fakie back 5050 on any hubba is sick as fuck imo

I concur that a fakie back 50 has the potential to be fucking sick looking. Kind of sounds like a Habitat trick too.
Wait till my father hears of this.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -526
  • who knows
« Reply #123 on: November 22, 2021, 07:53:32 AM »
One of his best Parts. Organic in that it just felt like solid street clips without an entire formula behind them. 

Loved it
where is home?

Sidewalk Funk.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #124 on: November 22, 2021, 11:31:18 AM »
Expand Quote
The only negative thing I have to say:

Did I miss something about the feeble at the 1:36 mark?
[close]
genuinely curious about this

He's gapping out past another handrail to get on that rail he feebles. Looked like the rail was pretty long too - seemed like a legit clip to me.

Also just noticed that during the courthouse to blubba line he had to time it when traffic had a red light so he could cross the street and do that switch fs heel.

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 89
  • I lovuh da guile
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #125 on: November 22, 2021, 01:32:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I concur that a fakie back 50 has the potential to be fucking sick looking. Kind of sounds like a Habitat trick too.
something tells me he would have 0 issues doing any of the above tricks, mans did a shove 50 on a ride on rail I think he could figure it out

Mongey

• Rep: 4
« Reply #126 on: November 22, 2021, 03:47:44 PM »
If he isnít SOTY thrasher is shady as fuck.

quadcuff

• Rep: -7
« Reply #127 on: November 25, 2021, 02:02:34 PM »
suciu is due for soty

Allez_Jambon

• Rep: 77
« Reply #128 on: November 25, 2021, 04:06:05 PM »
Did any catch the video with Mark and Adidas for Paradigm Publishers or something closet to that? I saw it appear in at least one instagram story from somebody i know, but I can't find much about it. Theres some stupid berrics post and a few odd press releases. I looked up Paradigm and found their insta and a book they made, so like, does he contribute writing or photo or something?

https://paradigmpublishing.co/collections/books/products/paradigm-adidas-skateboarding-life-before

Idk I just saw a insta story of him doing a few ollies over orange barriers and was thinking there was another part sort of secretly floating around there. i think the article i skimmed mentioned a video or something to promote an adidas capsule.