Author Topic: suciu spitfire part  (Read 8275 times)

dilbert1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 139
Re: suciu spitfire part
« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2021, 05:03:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Yeah, he should have just done 50-50s on it. Front 50, back 50, nollie front 50, nollie back 50, switch front 50, switch back 50, fakie front 50, and a fakie back 50. That would have made so much more sense.

[close]

no joke: all of these would be some of the hardest tricks you could do at the spot

[close]

Wait, no joke, wink-wink, or really no joke? I suppose it does look like you would be trying to grind the side of a baseball.

Yeah I saw this thing in person for the first time a few weeks ago. The broad ass edge scared me off from hopping on and is the only fear factor relative to someone who would already easily skate a ledge/hubba that size. Its below average height, smooth marble and and the kink is pretty mellow. Fakie back 5050 on any hubba is sick as fuck imo

quackquack

• Rep: -397
« Reply #121 on: November 22, 2021, 07:27:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Yeah, he should have just done 50-50s on it. Front 50, back 50, nollie front 50, nollie back 50, switch front 50, switch back 50, fakie front 50, and a fakie back 50. That would have made so much more sense.

[close]

no joke: all of these would be some of the hardest tricks you could do at the spot

[close]

Wait, no joke, wink-wink, or really no joke? I suppose it does look like you would be trying to grind the side of a baseball.
[close]

Yeah I saw this thing in person for the first time a few weeks ago. The broad ass edge scared me off from hopping on and is the only fear factor relative to someone who would already easily skate a ledge/hubba that size. Its below average height, smooth marble and and the kink is pretty mellow. Fakie back 5050 on any hubba is sick as fuck imo

I concur that a fakie back 50 has the potential to be fucking sick looking. Kind of sounds like a Habitat trick too.
Oh, the places you'll go.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -598
  • who knows
« Reply #122 on: November 22, 2021, 07:53:32 AM »
One of his best Parts. Organic in that it just felt like solid street clips without an entire formula behind them. 

Loved it
where is home?

Sidewalk Funk.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #123 on: November 22, 2021, 11:31:18 AM »
Expand Quote
The only negative thing I have to say:

Did I miss something about the feeble at the 1:36 mark?
[close]
genuinely curious about this

He's gapping out past another handrail to get on that rail he feebles. Looked like the rail was pretty long too - seemed like a legit clip to me.

Also just noticed that during the courthouse to blubba line he had to time it when traffic had a red light so he could cross the street and do that switch fs heel.

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #124 on: November 22, 2021, 01:32:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I concur that a fakie back 50 has the potential to be fucking sick looking. Kind of sounds like a Habitat trick too.
something tells me he would have 0 issues doing any of the above tricks, mans did a shove 50 on a ride on rail I think he could figure it out

Mongey

• Rep: -5
« Reply #125 on: November 22, 2021, 03:47:44 PM »
If he isn’t SOTY thrasher is shady as fuck.

quadcuff

• Rep: -6
« Reply #126 on: November 25, 2021, 02:02:34 PM »
suciu is due for soty

Allez_Jambon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
« Reply #127 on: November 25, 2021, 04:06:05 PM »
Did any catch the video with Mark and Adidas for Paradigm Publishers or something closet to that? I saw it appear in at least one instagram story from somebody i know, but I can't find much about it. Theres some stupid berrics post and a few odd press releases. I looked up Paradigm and found their insta and a book they made, so like, does he contribute writing or photo or something?

https://paradigmpublishing.co/collections/books/products/paradigm-adidas-skateboarding-life-before

Idk I just saw a insta story of him doing a few ollies over orange barriers and was thinking there was another part sort of secretly floating around there. i think the article i skimmed mentioned a video or something to promote an adidas capsule.