Author Topic: Justice system isn’t blind just paid well.  (Read 1977 times)

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Justice system isn’t blind just paid well.
« on: November 19, 2021, 10:29:39 PM »
In recent events this Rittenhouse bs has cemented the fact someone was paid off.  I’m a gun owner and I don’t believe this kid should’ve gotten off.
Dueces Bitch's

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1443
Re: Justice system isn’t blind just paid well.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021, 10:43:39 PM »
The rules are not the same for everyone. It's just becoming more and more apparent to most people

iKobrakai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2021, 02:59:56 AM »
Get ready for reddit-level politics....

newguy

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2021, 05:16:52 AM »

Damn you showed em.

Wishing american slap pals stay out of trouble, we’re all looking at this shit in europe in total disbelief, this is starting to smell like civil war to me and I dont throw that around lightly. Stay safe homies   

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2021, 09:30:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Damn you showed em.

Wishing american slap pals stay out of trouble, we’re all looking at this shit in europe in total disbelief, this is starting to smell like civil war to me and I dont throw that around lightly. Stay safe homies

Hey don’t worry about us.  We didn’t start any world wars over here, fella.  You Euros try not to start a third, mkay?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Prinzy

• Rep: 178
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2021, 09:32:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Damn you showed em.

Just curious, how much of this trial was covered where you are at? It never ceases to amaze me how American current events permeate into international media.

spongebob is lit and if i see any spongebob slander i'm pulling up to your house and beating your ass

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2021, 10:48:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Damn you showed em.

[close]

Just curious, how much of this trial was covered where you are at? It never ceases to amaze me how American current events permeate into international media.

everything you guys do is televised to the whole world in detail, except maybe north korea.

the rittenhouse trial was extensively covered in german media for a crime that wasn't domestic. even more shockingly, i see a lot of comments under those articles that agree that rittenhouse is innocent.

often crimes such as this get used by the media to paint america as a worse place to live than europe in my opinion. they often have this tone like "of course it happened again, only in america..." whereas i think that's very hypocritical. shootings happen here, too, and it's not impossible to get a gun or even a rifle if you really want one and don't have a license.

basically german(can't speak for europe as a whole here)  media loves it when stuff like this happens because they can drive their point home that we have it real nice here and everything is super fine and we have zero racism. if you don't like it you can fuck off and live and get shot in the us by a black man from the hood if you're white, or a cop if you're black. it's pretty fucked. it's just used to deflect from our own problems and make us feel good about the fact that our right wing terrorists have a bit of a harder time to get weapons, even though we had plenty of right wing terror to worry about in the last years. certainly way more than any sort of left wing violence.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2021, 11:25:46 AM »
Bummer:
https://www.npr.org/2021/11/19/1057422329/why-legal-experts-were-not-surprised-by-the-rittenhouse-jurys-decision-to-acquit

Maybe, we need to write anti-vigilante laws. This whole open carry "good-guy with a gun" "self-defense" nonsense is completely absurd.

And, I'm not surprised the GQP FLordia Congressman who is soon to be on trial for trafficking an underage girl across state lines and paying her and others for sex via public Venmo transactions has offered this kid an internship.

I think the right would change their tune on open carry real quick if we had some Black Panther's showing up armed to protests.

Well, at least the dudes who killed the black jogger are probably pretty fucked. We will just have to see what kind of punishment the judge hands down for that one.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2021, 11:46:47 AM »
Imagine being an American...

Oh fuck I'm American.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2021, 12:34:19 PM »
Frankly I’m disgusted to live in this country especially the south, if I could I’d gladly move to the country in Ireland or England.
Dueces Bitch's

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2021, 12:39:07 PM »
Frankly I’m disgusted to live in this country especially the south, if I could I’d gladly move to the country in Ireland or England.

You're welcome here in Ireland anytime bud
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2021, 12:57:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You're welcome here in Ireland anytime bud
Thanks mate, I have family somewhere in Northern Ireland not sure if they’re still around but I’m highly considering it.
Dueces Bitch's

The real veganshawn

• Rep: 81
  • What the fuck was that
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2021, 01:51:23 PM »
Of course he got off, white Americans care more about property then they do human life.
Cocteau Twins

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2021, 03:40:49 PM »
They should've gone after him for unlawful possession of a weapon or manslaughter or something. He had priors related to firearm possession and just hammering down on that and his recklessness as a gun owner probably would've landed him some kind of time. The prosecutor looked like he was like on week 2 of actually being a lawyer. This while trial was a shit show. I'm trying to move out the country in the next decade. Way too many closet racists and overt idiots in close proximity indoctrinated to this perverted idea of "patriotism" is showing me the average white boy (literally) can get away with murder and be called a hero for it. That's a safety hazard. I'm out.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2021, 04:27:19 PM »
They should've gone after him for unlawful possession of a weapon or manslaughter or something. He had priors related to firearm possession and just hammering down on that and his recklessness as a gun owner probably would've landed him some kind of time. The prosecutor looked like he was like on week 2 of actually being a lawyer. This while trial was a shit show. I'm trying to move out the country in the next decade. Way too many closet racists and overt idiots in close proximity indoctrinated to this perverted idea of "patriotism" is showing me the average white boy (literally) can get away with murder and be called a hero for it. That's a safety hazard. I'm out.

worst of all the dude is a hero now for all right wingers world wide that wish to get free kills on protesters. he's a legend in their eyes. i see comments under german news articles where people are lamenting they can't do the same to protesters. it's sooo fucked.

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2021, 05:09:39 PM »
This miscarriage of justice sets a dangerous precedent for those who would choose to play riot police without legitimacy.

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 110
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2021, 06:27:35 PM »
Plz focus; this is a skateboard forum for banter and memes. Go rot on reddit.

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2021, 06:31:48 PM »
Plz focus; this is a skateboard forum for banter and memes. Go rot on reddit.

I didn’t know you frequented the explicitly labeled “whatever” section, designated for topics that weren’t specifically skate related Kyle. Too bad we don’t have an “Authoritarian Fantasies” board.

pro club blanks

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2021, 11:48:11 AM »
Yeah no money wasnt the issue

newguy

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2021, 12:23:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Damn you showed em.

[close]

[close]

everything you guys do is televised to the whole world in detail, except maybe north korea.

the rittenhouse trial was extensively covered in german media for a crime that wasn't domestic. even more shockingly, i see a lot of comments under those articles that agree that rittenhouse is innocent.

often crimes such as this get used by the media to paint america as a worse place to live than europe in my opinion. they often have this tone like "of course it happened again, only in america..." whereas i think that's very hypocritical. shootings happen here, too, and it's not impossible to get a gun or even a rifle if you really want one and don't have a license.

basically german(can't speak for europe as a whole here)  media loves it when stuff like this happens because they can drive their point home that we have it real nice here and everything is super fine and we have zero racism. if you don't like it you can fuck off and live and get shot in the us by a black man from the hood if you're white, or a cop if you're black. it's pretty fucked. it's just used to deflect from our own problems and make us feel good about the fact that our right wing terrorists have a bit of a harder time to get weapons, even though we had plenty of right wing terror to worry about in the last years. certainly way more than any sort of left wing violence.

same thing here in france, its depressing how similarly terrible mainstream media is accross countries. Based on a PM i received regarding my post I reckon we dont get accurate and neutral information on America at the moment but thats what the media here is throwing around so idk where else to look.

Fhk

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2021, 07:25:58 AM »
I wonder what the mainstream media spin will be on the pos that plowed though those people at the Christmas parade? They can't possibly pass on this opportunity to push their narrative. My heart goes out to all those people. Sick fucking times we live in.

Loki700

• Rep: 74
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2021, 08:19:42 AM »
I live in SE WI, so I followed the case pretty closely.  Kid said he wished he could shoot at people he thought were shoplifting 15 days before he shot anyone, then pointed his gun at people on the actual day of the riots.  Rosenbaum started chasing him when he pointed his gun at these two people, he fled then slowed down and shot Rosenbaum before he even got near enough to do anything, and the kid said he saw he didn't have a weapon.

People then chased after an active shooter and said shooter shot 2 more people.  Kid should be in prison.

They tried to go after him for the gun charge, but our gun laws in WI are stupid and vague, so it got thrown out.  Prosecution could have pursued it, but that would have weakened their case because it would sent the message to the jury that that's the only charge they thought they could win on.

The prosecutor did a great job, the judge was just biased as hell.  He's been that way for every "self defense" case.

I wonder what the mainstream media spin will be on the pos that plowed though those people at the Christmas parade? They can't possibly pass on this opportunity to push their narrative. My heart goes out to all those people. Sick fucking times we live in.
I stayed away from all media this weekend with the Rittenhouse result, so I missed this.  My coworker who lives in Waukesha and had actually thought about going to the parade with his kid told me about it.  Sounds like the cops fired at him which definitely couldn't have helped the situation.  Shit's getting crazy around here.
teslas are the longboards of automobiles

Frank and Fred

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2021, 08:28:06 AM »

There's no escape at this point.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2021, 09:22:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I really don't want to start any shit, but you do realize that people are willing to die to have a chance of living in America?

If you really want to, you can swap place with my uncle in Russia? Hope South West will do..

butterballs for jerry

• Rep: -56
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2021, 09:33:44 AM »
The prosecutor did a "great job"?

He insisted that invoking the 5th amendment was an admission of guilt

Tried to tie in COD as influential to the shooting

Waved a gun at the jury with his finger on the trigger

(quoting a reddit post)

"Why didn't you just take your gun off and leave it in the street?

Why didn't you fire warning shots? (if you don't know that's reckless endangerment)

Why didn't you just surrender to the mob?"

He said "everyone takes a beating at some point". How fucking stupid is that? People die from taking a beating every day.

Now one of you says that, as the guy who was attacking Rittenhouse was chasing after him, Rittenhouse shot him when he was too far away to do anything? Do you get how dumb that sounds?

"He should have let him get closer so he could have really attacked him and grabbed his gun!"

In what world does any of this make sense? These are all TERRIBLE arguments, but I guess pointing that out makes me a fascist.
I was standing staring at the world, and I still can't see it

pro club blanks

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2021, 10:48:05 AM »
What narrative?

Fhk

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2021, 11:17:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
What narrative?
Well I suppose that all depends on which channel you have it on. I would say that fanning the flames of ignorance, with no one's best interest in mind would apply to all media outlets.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2021, 11:30:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I really don't want to start any shit, but you do realize that people are willing to die to have a chance of living in America?

If you really want to, you can swap place with my uncle in Russia? Hope South West will do..
Well as long as I don’t have to hear or see this absolute trash that is American ignorance flaunted in my face I’d gladly leave.

Dueces Bitch's

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2021, 11:50:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Well as long as I don’t have to hear or see this absolute trash that is American ignorance flaunted in my face I’d gladly leave.

Fair enough. You'll see real, raw, open, Russian racism.

T-Funke

• Rep: -23
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2021, 02:01:03 PM »
The prosecutor did a great job

Yeah, no. There's a reason this facepalm during Grosskreutz testimony became a meme