Author Topic: Justice system isn’t blind just paid well.  (Read 1978 times)

BugleBites

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -68
Re: Justice system isn’t blind just paid well.
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2021, 03:35:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I wonder what the mainstream media spin will be on the pos that plowed though those people at the Christmas parade? They can't possibly pass on this opportunity to push their narrative. My heart goes out to all those people. Sick fucking times we live in.
[close]
What narrative?
[close]
Well I suppose that all depends on which channel you have it on. I would say that fanning the flames of ignorance, with no one's best interest in mind would apply to all media outlets.

I always wonder what people really think is going on when they talk about things like the media “pushing their narrative “. Like, I’ll check the guardian, maybe local outlets online, maybe MSNBC for news. On the subject of the suv driving into the crowd, they seem to be reporting the facts as they come in. Are you seeing some sort of twisting of the story from certain outlets?

Movies

• Rep: 7
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2021, 08:22:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I wonder what the mainstream media spin will be on the pos that plowed though those people at the Christmas parade? They can't possibly pass on this opportunity to push their narrative. My heart goes out to all those people. Sick fucking times we live in.
[close]
What narrative?
[close]
Well I suppose that all depends on which channel you have it on. I would say that fanning the flames of ignorance, with no one's best interest in mind would apply to all media outlets.
[close]

I always wonder what people really think is going on when they talk about things like the media “pushing their narrative “. Like, I’ll check the guardian, maybe local outlets online, maybe MSNBC for news. On the subject of the suv driving into the crowd, they seem to be reporting the facts as they come in. Are you seeing some sort of twisting of the story from certain outlets?

Once you start to see the lies and manipulation of the corporate media, it becomes almost impossible to take anything they say at face value. This goes for both left and right. Independent media is the only way forward in my opinion.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2021, 09:53:49 PM »

In what world does any of this make sense? These are all TERRIBLE arguments, but I guess pointing that out makes me a fascist.

no one called you that, but you are definetly rooting for the dude who left two dead and one crippled and then cried his way out of court and now is getting pampered up the ass. this definetly makes you look like an asshole and a bootlicker.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2021, 09:57:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Frankly I’m disgusted to live in this country especially the south, if I could I’d gladly move to the country in Ireland or England.
[close]

There's no escape at this point.
[close]

I really don't want to start any shit, but you do realize that people are willing to die to have a chance of living in America?

If you really want to, you can swap place with my uncle in Russia? Hope South West will do..
[close]
Well as long as I don’t have to hear or see this absolute trash that is American ignorance flaunted in my face I’d gladly leave.

[close]

Fair enough. You'll see real, raw, open, Russian racism.

Have you ever been to Russia?
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2021, 12:52:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Frankly I’m disgusted to live in this country especially the south, if I could I’d gladly move to the country in Ireland or England.
[close]

There's no escape at this point.
[close]

I really don't want to start any shit, but you do realize that people are willing to die to have a chance of living in America?

If you really want to, you can swap place with my uncle in Russia? Hope South West will do..
[close]
Well as long as I don’t have to hear or see this absolute trash that is American ignorance flaunted in my face I’d gladly leave.

[close]

Fair enough. You'll see real, raw, open, Russian racism.
[close]

Have you ever been to Russia?

Nu, blyat... Born and raised up until the age of 12.

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2021, 01:29:57 AM »
Anybody seen that clip on Tucker Carlson where he says he supported BLM and peaceful protesting? I guess that's why he brought a rifle to clean up graffiti and be a medic. Makes sense.

Fhk

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2021, 05:02:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
What narrative?
[close]
[close]

[close]

Once you start to see the lies and manipulation of the corporate media, it becomes almost impossible to take anything they say at face value. This goes for both left and right. Independent media is the only way forward in my opinion.
https://youtu.be/ZggCipbiHwE

"This is extremely dangerous to our democracy (propaganda)"

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2021, 05:42:03 AM »
Expand Quote

In what world does any of this make sense? These are all TERRIBLE arguments, but I guess pointing that out makes me a fascist.
[close]

no one called you that, but you are definetly rooting for the dude who left two dead and one crippled and then cried his way out of court and now is getting pampered up the ass. this definetly makes you look like an asshole and a bootlicker.

I think his point was more that Rittenhouse definitely should've been easily convicted by a competent prosecutor because what he did was so obviously fucked up, but the prosecutor bungled what should have been an easy guilty verdict. I'm not saying I agree, but I do believe that was the original point, not that the prosecution had no argument.

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2021, 06:16:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I think his point was more that Rittenhouse definitely should've been easily convicted by a competent prosecutor because what he did was so obviously fucked up, but the prosecutor bungled what should have been an easy guilty verdict. I'm not saying I agree, but I do believe that was the original point, not that the prosecution had no argument.

Hence why I think deep down the bungling of the prosecutor was like a boxing match the NRA and other politicians told him you’re going to try to prosecute him but ultimately you have to take a loss.

https://youtu.be/rNjX3tQMygk

I knew at the starting of this thread was going to show some real winner’s of bootlicking and valid points.

Anyone who takes a life or decides to do vigilante justice over property versus the life of another person is fucked.

Wasn’t there a thread that a fellow skater was one of those victims? I’d expect most of you’ll would’ve sided with victim’s?! but who knows………
Dueces Bitch's

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2021, 06:22:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Hence why I think deep down the bungling of the prosecutor was like a boxing match the NRA and other politicians told him you’re going to try to prosecute him but ultimately you have to take a loss.

I knew at the starting of this thread was going to show some real winner’s of bootlicking and valid points.

Anyone who takes a life or decides to do vigilante justice over property versus the life of another person is fucked.

Wasn’t there a thread that a fellow skater was one of those victims? I’d expect most of you’ll would’ve sided with victim’s?! but who knows………

...I'm not really sure what you're saying, but he's AGREEING with you. He's saying Rittenhouse is fucking guilty but the prosecutor was so ham fisted and shitty that he fucked up a slam dunk. The longer I'm here the more apparent it becomes that reading comprehension is not a SLAP Magazine strong suit.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2021, 06:59:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

...I'm not really sure what you're saying, but he's AGREEING with you. He's saying Rittenhouse is fucking guilty but the prosecutor was so ham fisted and shitty that he fucked up a slam dunk. The longer I'm here the more apparent it becomes that reading comprehension is not a SLAP Magazine strong suit.
Let me explain, I am not calling anymore in particular a bootlicker I’m just expecting Reddit level trolls and sympathizers, I should’ve stressed that point.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 11:50:34 AM by El Fapinator »
Dueces Bitch's

exlurker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2021, 07:28:21 AM »
Rittenhouse is 100% a piece of shit, but there was 0 chance of ever getting a murder charge to stick. Not saying that's morally right, but legally, it's slam dunk self-defense. Seeing way too much disinformation on the left out there trying to say otherwise.

The problem is that America's backward-ass gun laws not only allow this to happen, they encourage it. There will be way more Rittenhouses until something changes

butterballs for jerry

• Rep: -56
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2021, 08:28:18 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Ahhh shit, I should have said pointing that out makes me a "bootlicker", one of the two go-to insults you guys have locked and loaded for anyone who isn't 100% on your side.

I'm not rooting for Rittenhouse.

I could give a fuck if you think I'm an asshole, why would I care what you think? You jumped to a bunch of conclusions because I (in an unbiased way) listed the prosecution's terrible arguments, and then you insulted me, so go fuck yourself.

Also it's spelled "definitely", dummy.
I was standing staring at the world, and I still can't see it

Movies

• Rep: 7
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
What narrative?
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
https://youtu.be/ZggCipbiHwE

"This is extremely dangerous to our democracy (propaganda)"

Yup. Operation Mockingbird never ended.

Loki700

• Rep: 74
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2021, 10:59:00 AM »
The prosecutor did a "great job"?

He insisted that invoking the 5th amendment was an admission of guilt
No, he brought up how it was the first time that Rittenhouse has talked about the issue, the same thing the defense did to Grosskreutz.  He never said that was an admission of guilt.

Tried to tie in COD as influential to the shooting
This argument was indeed stupid.

Waved a gun at the jury with his finger on the trigger
This was also stupid, but isn't an attack on his argument, just on him lacking proper gun safety etiquette.

(quoting a reddit post)

"Why didn't you just take your gun off and leave it in the street?
Anything is possible when you lie.  He didn't ask that.  He asked why he hadn't removed his firearm like he had previously. The intent was to show that Rittenhouse knew he was going somewhere he was very likely to be attacked and went there alone when he knew he shouldn't have been there and had been instructed to stay where he was.

Why didn't you fire warning shots? (if you don't know that's reckless endangerment)

Why didn't you just surrender to the mob?"

He said "everyone takes a beating at some point". How fucking stupid is that? People die from taking a beating every day.
These are just straight up lies.  He never asked these questions or anything close to them.

Now one of you says that, as the guy who was attacking Rittenhouse was chasing after him, Rittenhouse shot him when he was too far away to do anything? Do you get how dumb that sounds?

"He should have let him get closer so he could have really attacked him and grabbed his gun!"
He had both hands on his gun.  He had it strapped to himself.  Have you ever actually worn one of those setups?  It's impossible to remove the gun or turn it on the person wielding the gun.  There was no way he could have gotten the gun away from him.

With that in mind, you can barrel strike someone.  There are a ton of options you can do before you actually are forced to use deadly force.  He didn't use any of these options and defaulted to deadly force before he was in any actual danger, danger which would only existed have because he slowed down and turned around.  At the minimum that is manslaughter.

Nice straw man there.  Needs a heart though.
teslas are the longboards of automobiles

butterballs for jerry

• Rep: -56
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2021, 12:41:48 PM »
"Everyone takes a beating at some point" was absolutely a point the prosecutor made. He also asked him why he didn't fire warning shots, which I guess is a grey area of the law, just like his right to carry the gun he was carrying.

So a dude runs up to you with a skateboard, wielding it as a weapon. You know a skateboard is a deadly weapon, right? So if you were in his shoes, would you risk being hit in the head with a skateboard and dying just so it was a fair, hand to hand fight? Or would you shoot the guy who is attacking you?

And I'm sorry I thought you would call me a fascist, it is after all the #1 insult that people on your side of the fence love to throw out at the first sign of opposition. Sort of the left's version of "snowflake"

It's just odd to see some people still saying he crossed state lines with the gun (I don't remember if you said that) when that isn't the case. But people STILL parrot that talking point, even though it is completely, provably false. Doesn't matter though, I guess.

Do you really feel like the prosecutor did a great job?
I was standing staring at the world, and I still can't see it

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2021, 02:19:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Ahhh shit, I should have said pointing that out makes me a "bootlicker", one of the two go-to insults you guys have locked and loaded for anyone who isn't 100% on your side.

I'm not rooting for Rittenhouse.

I could give a fuck if you think I'm an asshole, why would I care what you think? You jumped to a bunch of conclusions because I (in an unbiased way) listed the prosecution's terrible arguments, and then you insulted me, so go fuck yourself.

Also it's spelled "definitely", dummy.

i didn't conclude or assume shit, i just told you if you make a post like this, even ending it with obvious bait to call you out, then you will get called out in some way. you also kind of punched all over the place, not even addressing certain posters, like you do now. also i have no real opinion about you at all, i don't know you, but you seemed pretty mad about people being frustrated the dude runs free.

i know my english is bad sometimes and i often misunderstand stuff, fair enough, but your reading comprehension sucks, too. and i still don't know what you were actually trying to say. so are you lamenting that, in your opinion, prosecution was actually bad and that people are too dumb to see that? people should be more frustrated that prosecution did a bad job? and less about the outcome of the process? i'm sorry, i really don't get it.

you said you weren't/aren't rooting for rittenhouse, but you defended him when it comes to huber charging him with a skateboard. you definitely (man, thanks, i've been writing that wrong for years, i got it now!) were not rooting for huber in that case. you, too, gave rittenhouse a pass for deadly self defense and denied the same for huber?

i'm not accusing you of shit, i'm just super confused what you are actually trying to say and i probably read it wrong because i'm a dummy with bad english.

Loki700

• Rep: 74
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2021, 02:35:28 PM »
"Everyone takes a beating at some point" was absolutely a point the prosecutor made. He also asked him why he didn't fire warning shots, which I guess is a grey area of the law, just like his right to carry the gun he was carrying.
Provide a link to a clip with a time stamp of where he says either of these.  I listened to the trial and scrubbed through the transcripts and neither of these were in there.

So a dude runs up to you with a skateboard, wielding it as a weapon. You know a skateboard is a deadly weapon, right? So if you were in his shoes, would you risk being hit in the head with a skateboard and dying just so it was a fair, hand to hand fight? Or would you shoot the guy who is attacking you?
Red herring.  The start of the whole thing was Rosenbaum, who had no weapon, chasing Rittenhouse because he was pointing his gun at people who weren't doing anything to him.  The guy with the skateboard was trying to stop him after he was already an active shooter.

And I'm sorry I thought you would call me a fascist, it is after all the #1 insult that people on your side of the fence love to throw out at the first sign of opposition. Sort of the left's version of "snowflake"
I don't tend to lump people into groups or use labels inaccurately.  I've only used the term to refer to a specific politician when they were being fascist, but that's unrelated to this conversation.  You're also assuming where I stand based on this one issue it would seem.

It's just odd to see some people still saying he crossed state lines with the gun (I don't remember if you said that) when that isn't the case. But people STILL parrot that talking point, even though it is completely, provably false. Doesn't matter though, I guess.

Do you really feel like the prosecutor did a great job?
I didn't say he crossed state lines with the gun, I just mentioned that the charge was thrown out because WI gun laws are ambiguous and stupid.  This is a message board though, so you don't have to rely on memory.  The gun was illegal though, and he should still be charged for straw purchase of a firearm.

As for the job the prosecutor did, yeah, I do feel like he did a good job.  He showed that:
  • Rittenhouse pointed his gun at people before anyone ever chased him
  • He slowed down, turned around, and shot Rosenbaum before he ever posed any serious threat, and didn't use any non-lethal methods before going to deadly force.  On top of this, there's no way his gun could have been taken
  • He did not stop and try to see if he could aid Rosenbaum after he had neutralized him as a threat
  • He ran and told people he hadn't shot anyone
  • He shot people who were trying to stop him as he was currently an active shooter
  • Grosskreutz had put his hands up to surrender upon seeing that Huber had been shot
  • Rittenhouse did not accept his surrender and had tried to shoot him after he had his hands up and the gun jammed, leading to him re-racking it
  • Seeing he didn't accept his surrender, Grosskreutz started lowering his gun and got shot in the bicep

It wasn't self defense at any point within this.  I fully support self defense, but that simply wasn't the case here in any of the situations save maybe Huber, but seeing as he had shot someone he didn't need to already, that's a pretty weak case for self defense.
teslas are the longboards of automobiles

T-Funke

• Rep: -23
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2021, 08:37:51 PM »
Loki, did you listen to the trial vs. watch it? If so, maybe listening was a different experience than watching, because you may want to revisit Kraus’s closing statements. Some pertinent info in there for you…

I’ll let bbfj reply, but I’ll point out that Kraus also spent a considerable amount of time on Nathan DeBruin’s testimony about Binger asking him to change his statement because Kraus was aware of the legal implications of a prosecutor pressuring a witness to change their statement. DeBruin was so rattled by the experience that he immediately hired a lawyer after the meeting. Kraus actually said “Do you remember that I complimented you on your photography?” later to try to mitigate the damage.

And by watching the trial, this image of Kraus doing a face palm when Grosskreutz testified that Rittenhouse only fired when GG’s gun was pointed at his head would make a lot more sense.

Additionally we now know based on the paperwork for the acquittals that 11 of the jurors were ready to acquit on day 1 of deliberations (they have to sign and date the statements), while there was only 1 holdout. I’d say that, plus acquittals on all counts, is a decidedly bad job by the prosecution.

Im not going to get into the rest of your comments, but there’s a number of omissions and mischaracterizations in there.

Oh, and Frank, I’m just an autist who likes facts. No need to make any assumptions about my character or reasons for posting.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 09:16:04 PM by T-Fünke »

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2021, 09:21:59 PM »
I don't want to simplify this too much, but I think the bottom line is that this kid should not have been there.  It's a complete cluster fuck that could easily have been avoided by him not getting involved. 

pro club blanks

« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2021, 11:19:39 PM »
Its just "media bias" right?

sketchyrider

« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2021, 06:15:10 AM »
i can accept that the (hamstrung) prosecution did a poor job and thus he got off OJ style, but seeing him celebrated by mainstream politicians is next level depressing

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2021, 07:20:43 AM »

dear fucking god

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2021, 06:39:18 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

dear fucking god
This world makes me sick.
Dueces Bitch's

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2021, 09:41:58 PM »
Meme sites are cooming all over pics of his sister..

Wheelbyte

• Rep: -34
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2021, 01:34:10 AM »
The regular policeman series has not been removed from YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=regular+policemen

RT on RT, what could go wrong?