Author Topic: vhollows for sale (5.6 and 5.8)  (Read 689 times)

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 840
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
vhollows for sale (5.6 and 5.8)
« on: November 23, 2021, 04:29:23 AM »
sizing up in trucks permanently but these are great trucks no longer of use to me

have a pair of slightly used 5.8 hollows and a slightly more used pair of 5.6 hollows. your choice of baseplates and i have pairs of stock purps and yellow bushings (unskated).

looking to trade for 6.1 hollows, if not the pricing is negotiable

pm me for pictures if you are interested
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

jsettle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 134
Re: vhollows for sale (5.6 and 5.8)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2021, 05:36:51 AM »
sizing up in trucks permanently but these are great trucks no longer of use to me

have a pair of slightly used 5.8 hollows and a slightly more used pair of 5.6 hollows. your choice of baseplates and i have pairs of stock purps and yellow bushings (unskated).

looking to trade for 6.1 hollows, if not the pricing is negotiable

Fyi the 6.1s are only 20 bucks with free shipping right now on zoomiez

pm me for pictures if you are interested

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 840
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: vhollows for sale (5.6 and 5.8)
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2021, 08:06:22 AM »
5.8s are sold

sorry for the late update, been moving all week
5.6s are at a friends apartment so ill just post pics in this thread once i get my hands on them
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo