Author Topic: fuck all Military shit  (Read 1477 times)

rawbertson.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
fuck all Military shit
« on: November 23, 2021, 07:16:10 AM »
Fuck the all worldwide Military

if you skate and you are in the military it makes no sense
go around the world and bomb kids to protect your precious conutry so you can fuck it up on a skateboard when you get home lol

i was on the nine club discord and all this "officialmilitaryskater" posted "shout outs to Name Drop Japanese Guy for getting 5th in tampa am. I helped him get on his Board, Shop, and Insole Sponsors.

I said "Weird flex but k" then he said it wasnt a flex he was just hyped on his friend. if you were just hyped then you should have left out the section about how you got him on some no name ass company "dreamland skateboards" from kansas city you kooky fucking piece of shit bastard. you deserve to die a flaming fiery hell satan death
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 07:29:40 AM by rawbertson. »
ONTARIO CANADA

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 358
Re: fuck the US Military
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 07:27:26 AM »
Fuck the US Military

if you skate and you are in the military it makes no sense
go around the world and bomb kids to protect your precious conutry so you can fuck it up on a skateboard when you get home lol

i was on the nine club discord and all this "officialmilitaryskater" posted "shout outs to Name Drop Japanese Guy for getting 5th in tampa am. I helped him get on his Board, Shop, and Insole Sponsors.

I said "Weird flex but k" then he said it wasnt a flex he was just hyped on his friend. if you were just hyped then you should have left out the section about how you got him on some no name ass company "dreamland skateboards" from kansas city you kooky fucking piece of shit bastard. you deserve to die a flaming fiery hell satan death

Hey now if we are making generalizations, I thought Canadians were generally polite about expressing their opinions..

Wouldn’t this instance call for fuck “officialmilitaryskater” not “fuck the US Military”? Or are ya just gonna own ‘em all and let god sort ‘em out?

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 07:38:04 AM »
For a lot of people, it can be quite a good learning experience/ carreer. Especialy if you come from a poor background.

Can we, please, stop with political takes of an 17 year old?

I get it, the industrial complex is a bunch of twats.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2021, 07:45:30 AM »
theres probably lots of great people i dont mean to shit on those guys
i wish them nothing but the best
i dont give a fuck about skating on a war memorial though
as if i have any choice about my country going to war? tax dollars going to bombs. as if my grandpa had any choice really?
we are just pawns in this game, so fuck your war machine ill skate on it
ONTARIO CANADA

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2021, 07:58:33 AM »
Could you, please, not be a dick and skate on a monument dedicated to some poor, scared 19 year old who died during a war he had no say in?

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2021, 08:11:22 AM »
true that is a good point it is dedicated to them not the country
its fucken bullshit that they were made to do that and basically are continuing to put ppl in that situation on the daily all over the globe though with their task forces and drone snipers
sucks when its ur own ppl but cool when we do it to other ppl i guess?
ONTARIO CANADA

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
Re: fuck the all Military shit
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2021, 08:12:41 AM »
chnaged it to fuck all military vause fuck the Canada military too they made native people mass genoicde then show trudeau in hte bakc of a pickup truck with some jerry cans like he actually gonna do something bout it. fake fucks
ONTARIO CANADA

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2021, 08:38:23 AM »
its fucken bullshit that they were made to do that and basically are continuing to put ppl in that situation on the daily all over the globe though with their task forces and drone snipers

Yes, shame, indeed.

I do, as a shitbag Russian, understand how a Finn/Ukranian would love to join the service and put some lead through a Russian scull, though.

We're all so fucked...

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2021, 08:56:50 AM »
a couple of the calmer, more perspicacious comments in this thread brought this passage to mind

"A person raised in a middle or upper-middle-classs suburban environment, a place ruled by rationalism in the service of material progress, has difficulty imagining the psychological state of affairs in a society where there is little to no memory of hard work achieving its just reward, and where life inside a gang or a drafty army barracks constitutes an improvement in material and emotional security. Even to encounter firsthand such a society--whose instincts have yet to be refined by several generations of middle-class existence--is not enough in the way of an education, since the visitor tends to see it as a laboratory for his or her middle-class ideals, and thus immediately begins to find 'evidence' for 'pragmatic' solutions."

The Coming Anarchy
Robert D. Kaplan

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1238
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2021, 09:39:08 AM »
The deputy has spoken.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2021, 09:48:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes, shame, indeed.

I do, as a shitbag Russian, understand how a Finn/Ukranian would love to join the service and put some lead through a Russian scull, though.

We're all so fucked...

Lol

I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2021, 09:56:21 AM »
a couple of the calmer, more perspicacious comments in this thread brought this passage to mind

"A person raised in a middle or upper-middle-classs suburban environment, a place ruled by rationalism in the service of material progress, has difficulty imagining the psychological state of affairs in a society where there is little to no memory of hard work achieving its just reward, and where life inside a gang or a drafty army barracks constitutes an improvement in material and emotional security. Even to encounter firsthand such a society--whose instincts have yet to be refined by several generations of middle-class existence--is not enough in the way of an education, since the visitor tends to see it as a laboratory for his or her middle-class ideals, and thus immediately begins to find 'evidence' for 'pragmatic' solutions."

The Coming Anarchy
Robert D. Kaplan

anarchy is the only way forward for sure, time to pack up those skateboards son
ONTARIO CANADA

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2021, 12:19:46 PM »
Fuck the military industrial complex. A lot of people that join the military have no intentions of killing people. So many of us got roped in with free college or just needed to get out our small towns. Look I’m from a corn town in racist rural Maryland, joined, quit, and I have much better life in Denver. But even though I never killed anyone I still live with fact that I fell into a system that’s only purpose is to kill.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 12:27:10 PM by Youoverthere »

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

strongererections

• Rep: -14
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2021, 12:28:39 PM »
thout it was p cool wen taliban won mwf2 match, wonder wat teams r playin next

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2021, 12:33:17 PM »
Could you, please, not be a dick and skate on a monument dedicated to some poor, scared 19 year old who died during a war he had no say in?
no. I am a skater before anything else. If you’re skating Dc, literally every spot is a monument. All the flat at Pulaski plaza is a monument lol.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2021, 05:41:44 PM »
theres probably lots of great people i dont mean to shit on those guys
i wish them nothing but the best
i dont give a fuck about skating on a war memorial though
as if i have any choice about my country going to war? tax dollars going to bombs. as if my grandpa had any choice really?
we are just pawns in this game, so fuck your war machine ill skate on it
This right here is my sentiment, I abhor pro military nationalism also mixed with skating. Who gives a fucking absolute dogshit about war’s and bombing other countries?!

My dad and my grandfather’s served both Vietnam and WW2 both came back with severe issue’s of domestic violence and residual behavior that has affected their and his offspring. I come from a huge family of 10 kid’s youngest mind you. Oldest brothers served as marines and army they told me dead stare don’t join it’s not worth your sanity or life.

So when I hear some bullshit about freedom isn’t free, bullshit if you’re dumb enough to join em your dumb enough to believe em.
Dueces Bitch's

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • And you better believe: they're ALL silk
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2021, 07:33:33 PM »
Expand Quote

The Coming Anarchy
Robert D. Kaplan
[close]

You literally don't know what you're asking for & you'd be ice cream for freaks if you couldn't call the cops or ask for the law for help or medical assistance. I know you cover yourself in a Canadian flag but don't for a minute pretend your Country's hands/good ways of life are without blood or the objectification of others
I got beef with Brian sumner and it’s onsite for that fat fucking red coat.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2021, 09:33:35 PM »
This thread will not end well.

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1417
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2021, 04:30:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

The Coming Anarchy
Robert D. Kaplan
[close]

[close]
You literally don't know what you're asking for & you'd be ice cream for freaks if you couldn't call the cops or ask for the law for help or medical assistance. I know you cover yourself in a Canadian flag but don't for a minute pretend your Country's hands/good ways of life are without blood or the objectification of others

I assume he's referring to some sort of anarcho-syndicalism governing system like George Orwell wrote about (and fought for alongside Trotskyist; dude got shot in the neck if memory serves) when he was fighting fascists in Catalonia. There was a two-year period in which parts of Spain functioned under anarchy, and who knows how well it would have gone. But according to Orwell, it went along swimmingly in the short time it lasted.

Please don't take my word for it though, I'm an idiot posting on a skateboard forum and am in no way a historian. 
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2021, 06:06:32 AM »
Fuck all military. If you skateboard and support the military then fuck you.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2021, 07:29:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

The Coming Anarchy
Robert D. Kaplan
[close]

[close]

lol buddy did you not read the 2nd post. im well aware of all that shit. i dont stand for any of that shit.

chnaged it to fuck all military vause fuck the Canada military too they made native people mass genoicde then show trudeau in hte bakc of a pickup truck with some jerry cans like he actually gonna do something bout it. fake fucks

honestly fuck all that shit. if we cant find peace on this planet with the fucking insane amonut of resources and the insane luxury life billions of people get to live but we cant share it with the other half,  then blow it up. we are no better than animals. in star trek they were able to do away with money and live a society based on need. lol that chode from the 9 club called me a "commie bastard" smh fuck all those boot licker pieces of shit
ONTARIO CANADA

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
Re: fuck all Military shit
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2021, 07:32:02 AM »
I dont mean to condemn people who have no other way or have some legit reason for being in the military and are a good person at the end of the day ok? this goes out to the die hard, proud ass motherfuckers who want to install the latest version of amerikkka online on the rest of the planet, get fukt
ONTARIO CANADA

Sarcasm

• Rep: -9
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2021, 01:25:51 PM »
Ayy, fuck you. You have no idea how many Jews my Grandpa freed from concentration camps during WW2.

wholied

• Rep: 0
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2021, 01:40:47 PM »
what are the best military pants?

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 126
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2021, 02:01:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes, shame, indeed.

We're all so fucked...
The service is mandatory and we’re just trying to keep our country, so no hard feelings :peace-sign-emoji-with-flashing-rainbow-colors:
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2021, 06:47:01 PM »
Dueces Bitch's

Movies

• Rep: 7
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2021, 07:02:39 PM »
A heartfelt thank you to all the Veterans out there.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2021, 09:35:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes, shame, indeed.

We're all so fucked...
[close]
The service is mandatory and we’re just trying to keep our country, so no hard feelings :peace-sign-emoji-with-flashing-rainbow-colors:

You good, my dude.

The Russian service consists of the poorest who could not bride their way out of it. You should go on the offense, you could probably get them to fight on your side for some tuna and smokes.

Loki700

• Rep: 74
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2021, 11:57:17 PM »
The military-industrial complex sucks.  The fetishization of the military so prevalent in the US sucks, including the whole, “thank you for your service” bullshit.  Teachers serve our nation way more than the military has for the past 70 years at least, but we don’t thank them for shit.  The US military hasn’t actually protected our country since Pearl Harbor.

That said, if there’s a monument that has names of people who have died doing what they believed was helping our country because they were lied to, don’t be a dick and skate it.  If it’s just a blanket “X war” monument with no specific names, go crazy.

It’s complete bullshit that the military is one of the only ways for people to escape poverty.  It also sucks that we’re inundated with propaganda telling us it’s helping our nation or any other numerous lies or promises.  I know people who went into the military solely to pay for school.  I even considered it myself.

Expand Quote
[close]
Funny that you say that when you seem to think that anarchy is synonymous with chaos and disorder.  Anarchy would, and historically has had, systems in place to maintain order and provide medical attention.  Anarchism essentially means having no coercive hierarchy.  For an example that has been working since 1994, look at the Zapatista Municipalities.
teslas are the longboards of automobiles

Brguy

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2021, 01:55:37 AM »
so you can fuck it up on a skateboard
So you're one of those that believe skating is vandalism, huh? What are you gonna do, call the cops on us?