Author Topic: GX1000 Japan  (Read 12550 times)

ADOLF SHITLER

Re: GX1000 Japan
« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2015, 11:52:29 PM »
the nigga with the hill bomb should get his ass kicked for that shit, everything else wasnt anything unusual but sucks about the way the cops reacted

AnotherHardDayAtTheOffice

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -8
« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2015, 05:00:43 AM »
i totally get why people would be upset that they allegedly blew up several sports in japan.

what i don't like is how some people on here are acting like this is some isolated incident involving only japan and the GX1000 crew.

this happens everywhere.

Yeah, but two wrongs don't necessarily make a right.

From my experience, the more famous and popular a crew, the more ignorant and ruthless their behavior. I've heard nothing but good things about the Black Label and Santa Cruz teams when they were here in Germany, but Anti Hero got booed out of a skatepark by Austrian locals because they pissed off the local authorities with their "edgy" behavior... even though that's something Bru-Ray doesn't show you.

rideflannel

« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2015, 08:29:33 AM »
All things aside about the #GX1000 crew's behavior, I think they are still probably better ambassadors for skateboarding than let's say the "Skate Rock" crew. I get so much second hand embarrassment as a skateboarder/human watching those dudes roll overseas. To me, they are a piddle stain on existence.

Tabletop

• Rep: -72
« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2015, 08:48:43 AM »
The Japanese mother having to defend her child's right to play in the playground with out some adults jumping on her was sad.
Embarrassing entitled behaviour.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #94 on: November 07, 2015, 08:49:08 AM »
Expand Quote
i totally get why people would be upset that they allegedly blew up several sports in japan.

what i don't like is how some people on here are acting like this is some isolated incident involving only japan and the GX1000 crew.

this happens everywhere.
[close]

Yeah, but two wrongs don't necessarily make a right.

From my experience, the more famous and popular a crew, the more ignorant and ruthless their behavior. I've heard nothing but good things about the Black Label and Santa Cruz teams when they were here in Germany, but Anti Hero got booed out of a skatepark by Austrian locals because they pissed off the local authorities with their "edgy" behavior... even though that's something Bru-Ray doesn't show you.

KInda funny Cardiel is known as one of the nicest more liked skater in the world , but every time you hear stuff about anti hero they all seem like fucking assholes

Get fired up

• Rep: -54
« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2015, 12:23:39 PM »
Vagina.  

Remember when skateboarding was punk rock, society and the public hated us and we hated them.  All of these young kids that grew up, with the x games and skateboarding being accepted, have no idea of how much hate we had to go through before skateboarding became main stream. There were less than 10 skaters in my high school of over 3000 kids. I used to get called "skater fag" and have rocks thrown at me if I just rode my board out front of the school.  

I personally don't argue with security, it's just not worth my time at my age.  But my paycheck also doesn't rely on the footage I get riding my skateboard and my sponsors didn't pay for me to travel just to get get footage.  I'm sure I would take things a lot more serious if it did.  

With the general public and As far as the mom goes, I have kids and if someone trying something like this at a playground, I would at the very least give them a few more tries if that's what they were asking,    Even if they were on bikes or rollerblades.    I would want my kids to witness a "stunt" like that.  Respect goes both ways, she should respect the skaters and give them the one or two more tries he asked for.  Is it really going to destroy your day to make you kids wait five minutes.  

If this crew really ruined things for the locals then that sucks.  I respect their disappointment. I'm sure that was not the GX1000 crews intention, they were being shown around by locals were they not?  But it's crazy to think this video was disrespectful to Japanese culture as a whole, they were trying to ride a fucking skateboard.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 12:31:22 PM by Get fired up »

Jerkstore

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -154
« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2015, 12:36:49 PM »
yall way too soft

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -298
« Reply #97 on: November 07, 2015, 01:31:18 PM »
All you squares need to lighten the fuck up. If you ever actually skated street, you would realise that this is all part of the game.

abudabi

« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2015, 01:44:27 PM »
what ive learned from this thread:

1. if there is anything you find slightly lame about these guys fucking up spots for japanese skaters, you are a pussy faggot bitch or some such intelligent insult.
2. subtlety does not exist

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2015, 02:44:41 AM »
All you squares need to lighten the fuck up. If you ever actually skated street, you would realise that this is all part of the game.

l o l
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

Retox

• Rep: -47
« Reply #100 on: November 08, 2015, 07:22:22 AM »
I really like the GX crew.  I even liked the bs tailslide on the glass ledge with security all around.  You have to be uncultured to not see their entitled disrespecting ways.  Check out the Youtube comments even the weaboos will tell you the same thing.

I hope Japan tagged their passports and ban them all from coming back and ruining more spots for us foreigners/travelers.  It's cool to live and breathe skateboarding but ffs read up on the place you are traveling.

Remember when Oyola got locked up in Australia?  Haha don't be Ricky.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if a 15man Brazilian crew raped and pillage NYC, Philly, LA, and SF?  You bitches would cry for days.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 07:26:33 AM by Retox »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #101 on: November 08, 2015, 04:35:37 PM »
Expand Quote
even though that's clearly debatable ;)
[close]
jake and al can do no wrong. i value their contributions to skateboarding much more than your opinon

I mean Gator and Josh Swindell contributed a lot to skating too, doesn't mean they should get a free pass for their their actions does it :-*

You are stupid. In Japan there is a lot more respect for other people's property and public property. Space is at a premium. Its a very orderly and organised place. She wasn't being self-rightious, she was in the right, its a playground, not a skate park. She was also being polite. Sure there are some xenophobic people in Japan but generally they are friendly and welcoming. You just can't rock up to any country and act like you own it, because you don't...

Frip on point in this thread!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Lenny the Fatface

« Reply #102 on: November 08, 2015, 06:08:23 PM »
Jake Johnson is so overrated. Not saying that in the sense that he's not good at skating, Its just like nowadays if you don't act as though him doing a kickflip on flat is the best thing to ever happen in skateboarding then you're a complete loser-kookfag

I wouldn't say overrated, be he got that Kendrick Lamar thing where other niggas be on his dick so hard it kinda ruins it for you.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #103 on: November 08, 2015, 06:53:31 PM »
Vagina.  

Remember when skateboarding was punk rock, society and the public hated us and we hated them.  All of these young kids that grew up, with the x games and skateboarding being accepted, have no idea of how much hate we had to go through before skateboarding became main stream. There were less than 10 skaters in my high school of over 3000 kids. I used to get called "skater fag" and have rocks thrown at me if I just rode my board out front of the school.  

Anarchy brah! GTFO of here with that skater fag sob story. Not everyone in this thread was born after 1997. That isn't even the point we are arguing here -- at the end of the day these dooshes ruined some spots for some chill japanese locals by being ignorant dickwads solely for the purpose of getting a web clip. Easy to sit back behind your keyboard and circle jerk them we you don't have to deal with the repercussions of those actions. Also easy to go "wah! stop being cry babies" when you have no idea of the culture/ skate scene in question. Punk rock dude *waves shaka sign*

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #104 on: November 08, 2015, 07:14:04 PM »
So what exactly did they do to ruin some of these spots?

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 161
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
« Reply #105 on: November 08, 2015, 09:19:44 PM »
I really like the GX crew.  I even liked the bs tailslide on the glass ledge with security all around.  You have to be uncultured to not see their entitled disrespecting ways.  Check out the Youtube comments even the weaboos will tell you the same thing.

I hope Japan tagged their passports and ban them all from coming back and ruining more spots for us foreigners/travelers.  It's cool to live and breathe skateboarding but ffs read up on the place you are traveling.

Remember when Oyola got locked up in Australia?  Haha don't be Ricky.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if a 15man Brazilian crew raped and pillage NYC, Philly, LA, and SF?  You bitches would cry for days.
Hahaha that comment about Ricky in Australia is ridiculous, not even close to the same thing as far as actions and reason for getting arrested, barging spots and disrespecting security is nowhere near the level of breaking a pool stick over someone's head in a barroom brawl, if Ricky (or any other foreigner for that matter) did that in Japan they'd probably be looking at a lot longer jail time than six months。

Jive Turkey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2015, 12:45:43 AM »
So what exactly did they do to ruin some of these spots?
They didn't bow from the waist at a 45 degree angle.

BoAtZ

« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2015, 02:40:21 PM »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2015, 06:53:26 PM »
Expand Quote
yall way too soft
[close]

Now now boys, please be quiet while the adults are talking :-*

Pretty Serious

« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2015, 07:22:43 PM »
70 years ago, 36 million people where killed in the Pacific theater.  Nuclear bombs were dropped on Japan. 

Today, Al Davis bombed a train tarmac and lippy American youth argued with corporate security guards and mamasan to the chagrin
of their Yankee counterparts.  I'm going to go ahead and call that progress.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #110 on: November 10, 2015, 08:01:46 AM »
i remember reading one of those "check out" or some shit in the back of a mag, ya know where they tell you about the 'up and comers' and al was in it. i cannot tell you how unbelievably hyped i was when it said he was from cincinnati, cause we dont get much love here it feels like. that shit was like 7 years ago.

70 years ago, 36 million people where killed in the Pacific theater.  Nuclear bombs were dropped on Japan. 

Today, Al Davis bombed a train tarmac and lippy American youth argued with corporate security guards and mamasan to the chagrin
of their Yankee counterparts.  I'm going to go ahead and call that progress.

also this
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2015, 08:50:19 AM »
Was it this one? Or the TWS one?

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #112 on: November 11, 2015, 07:24:10 AM »
Was it this one? Or the TWS one?

id imagine TWS cause my middle school had a subscription and i used to just sit in the library reading em
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

mbam003

• Rep: 20
« Reply #113 on: November 28, 2021, 12:00:42 PM »
Anyone have this saved? Has been completely wiped from the internet and it looks like the ones that are on Youtube are not the original.

ponydingo

• Rep: 0
« Reply #114 on: November 28, 2021, 05:38:13 PM »
Anyone have this saved? Has been completely wiped from the internet and it looks like the ones that are on Youtube are not the original.

https://streamable.com/rbez70

waffle

• Rep: 125
« Reply #115 on: November 28, 2021, 07:06:13 PM »
At ~3:50 when the camera man says, “what you don’t like?”

These dudes are the fucking worst lol. Manlet’s.

mbam003

• Rep: 20
« Reply #116 on: November 28, 2021, 11:23:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

https://streamable.com/rbez70

Thanks dude

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #117 on: November 29, 2021, 09:43:25 AM »
i just wanna know why people are hash tagging in this thread